Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you just HATE about Warframe?

o0Despair0o

I'm kinda curious about what you people just hate about Warframe...

personally, I made a list:

- Logging into the game and the first thing I read is "Hotfix inbound in 1 Minute".

- The low amount of Catalyst Alerts. I don't need 20 reactors, I need friggin catalysts ;-;

- The trade chat. Post your offer -> get pushed out of the chat by 30 other people in like 10 seconds -> Repeat

- Host Migrations. Join mission - host leaves - migration - lags - host crashes or something - you're all alone.

EDIT: Oh boy, this is fun. I'm going to need some popcorn with extra salt <3

giphy.gif

EDIT 2: Just to make it clear; I'm not trying to start a war here. I asked a simple question. Geez, there's no reason to go all "yeah I hate people like you because reasons" or "threads like this are the problem". Got a problem with me or this thread? Fine, but there's no reason to act like a you-know-what.

Edited by o0Despair0o
Salt and Irony

Nerfs to things that long time players have access to only after endless hours of farming because they make the new grind a little more manageable.

Daily login bonus system added after years of playing and not retroactively counting all of the past game loyalty.

Edited by SteamlordD

2 minutes ago, SteamlordD said:

Daily login bonus system added after years of playing and not retroactively counting all of the past game loyalty.

^

the stronger and stronger anime influence and that ridiculously ugly chroma dynasty skin and stasis on limbo.

nothing wrong with anime but it doesnt belong in WF

The lack of focus, direction, and dedication to many areas of the game; for a solid 2-3 months, an idea will be worked on then immediately forgotten about for years afterwards and will remain in exceptionally unpolished/buggy states.

Edited by Sean

(Almost) Everything about the clan/alliance system, it feels like theres so much unused potential for the community aspect that those two include. Currently clans are just for grabbing some BPs and thats it.

Edited by -DM-Mordred
Added more details

1.Weak weapon balance and Warframe. But right now going in some kind of good way. It is better than before, but still not too good. Ember 4 was nerfed in range to not clear rooms and make mission boring for others, while Volt got changes on Overload that makes Overextended/strength build clear rooms even faster than Ember before nerf...

2.Almost 0 challenge, the game is almost 100% win ratio... we need more end game/veteran missions with higher rewards.
CHALLENGE = FUN                             100% wins without any effort is not FUN.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

When you revive a squad constantly while leveling, go down reviving, and then everyone ignores you.

But that's more of a player problem than a game problem, I suppose.

I don't really like the Corpus taking the back seat either, but it looks like we're about to get some much-awaited Corpus content soon.

10 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

- That DE continues to nerf weapons and frames to slow down the pace of the game.

Balance is need in game. The bad changes that were done last are: Ember with range nerf. Volt dmg buff on overload and nerf on duration, makes this ability worst on end game but clear low-mid levels faster than Ember before nerf. Those were really bad changes. All the rest is fine.