Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you just HATE about Warframe?

o0Despair0o

20 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'm kinda curious about what you people just hate about Warframe...

personally, I made a list:

- Logging into the game and the first thing I read is "Hotfix inbound in 1 Minute".

- The low amount of Catalyst Alerts. I don't need 20 reactors, I need friggin catalysts ;-;

- The trade chat. Post your offer -> get pushed out of the chat by 30 other people in like 10 seconds -> Repeat

- Host Migrations. Join mission - host leaves - migration - lags - host crashes or something - you're all alone.

EDIT: Oh boy, this is fun. I'm going to need some popcorn with extra salt <3

giphy.gif

EDIT 2: Just to make it clear; I'm not trying to start a war here. I asked a simple question. Geez, there's no reason to go all "yeah I hate people like you because reasons" or "threads like this are the problem". Got a problem with me or this thread? Fine, but there's no reason to act like a you-know-what.

Indeed,

giphy.gif

:highfive:

Edited by IIWingSaberII

6 hours ago, Dwolfknight said:

I feel it's the exact opposite. If anyone doesn't immediately bash DE for everything they do they are called asslicker, mindless fanboy etc...
For example, DE just buffed half the weapons in the game and people are still whining about how they nerf everything.

6 hours ago, Oreades said:

If I had to choose one thing, It's that DE gives us all these nifty powers and then instead of really working with them it seems like it's a constant race to the bottom with hampering/disabling/negating them. 

Every "next big thing" feels more like "what are they going to take away this time" 

How were these sequential posts? lol

5 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

Don't forget about the nerf to Ignis's ability to easily break crates. All of these are symptoms of DE's onslaught against the fast pace nature of the game.

How can DE bring an "onslaught against" something they, themselves, are the creators/owners of?  It is theirs to do with as they wish, lol

Edited by (PS4)Taishin_Ishu

5 hours ago, Valor said:

Well, I'm not sure if it's about Warframe specifically, but I really dislike how dodgy the devs are being about "The Sacrifice"

If they aren't telling us things, I'm sure it is because there is nothing they can tell us without either A) Spoiling it, B) Stirring up negativity, or C) Stuff we wouldn't understand unless game devs.  

They design Warframe for a living.  They got this. I'm not the least bit worried and would be fine waiting an entire other YEAR if it means taking their time and doing it justice.  Why rush greatness?

4 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

Ya, that would solve it, but it's still a nerf. So now I have to sacrifice a slot so that Ignis can do what it did before. They nerfed Ember but she's still viable in Extermination Missions; just put on max range and sacrifice some strength. Again, sacrifice. At this rate, DE will eventually require Riven mods in order for weapons to be viable. Flexibility is decreasing, and these actions only give fuel to "meta" builds.

I have never felt the need to put on max range builds with Ember - ever.  Even with diminished range, she is plenty adept at killing things, and let's not forget- SHE HAS WEAPONS/COMPANIONS TOO!  As if the frames' powers are all that do the killing....oi

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

How can DE bring an "onslaught against" something they, themselves, are the creators/owners of?  It is theirs to do with as they wish, lol

Just because they create the content doesn't mean we can't speak out against it. They need feedback to make the game a success - they make what the players want. Making the game is one thing, but playing it and having fun is another.

My point is that they've become so focused on certain aspects like PoE that they've forgotten that Warframe became successful because of its fast-paced action.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

I have never felt the need to put on max range builds with Ember - ever.  Even with diminished range, she is plenty adept at killing things, and let's not forget- SHE HAS WEAPONS/COMPANIONS TOO!  As if the frames' powers are all that do the killing....oi

I don't and I won't criticize different builds. Max range Ember is the build that I see to be most efficient for me. You may like your build better, but I'm not going to argue about it. You can spend 5 minutes completing an Extermination mission while I spend 3. Perhaps you don't care about speeding through missions like I do. It's all about our play style, and everyone's is different.

12 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

Just because they create the content doesn't mean we can't speak out against it. They need feedback to make the game a success - they make what the players want. Making the game is one thing, but playing it and having fun is another.

My point is that they've become so focused on certain aspects like PoE that they've forgotten that Warframe became successful because of its fast-paced action.

That's not 100% true, tbh.  They, as the artists, make what THEY want, and they offer to share it with players...for free, no less.   That is how art works.

If you create what you LOVE, there will always be passion behind the project.  It will show (as it DOES in WF), but if you create what you are forced to based on consumer demands, you will lose heart, and work will suffer.

There is a middle ground, and I feel DE is doing their best to navigate that minefield.  

DE WAS focused on PoE because it was a major update, and plants the seed for future expansions on types of environments, pushes the graphics engine, and so on.  DE has NOT, however, forgotten anything of Warframe's origins, I assure you.

Do not forget they also PLAY Warframe.  They are immersed in it daily.  Not to mention they CREATED that "fast-paced action", very specifically the way it is, and are well aware of what they feel makes the game fun.

Just because we don't have 1000 updates happening simultaneously doesn't mean they've left anything out.  Takes time. Patience.

13 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

I don't and I won't criticize different builds. Max range Ember is the build that I see to be most efficient for me. You may like your build better, but I'm not going to argue about it. You can spend 5 minutes completing an Extermination mission while I spend 3. Perhaps you don't care about speeding through missions like I do. It's all about our play style, and everyone's is different.

I agree 100%.  
What I was debating through my reply was the idea that Ember was somehow less "viable" for general use, which would be patently false.  She may no longer specifically suit a very particular playstyle as well as other frames, but she is no less a powerful Warframe and very capable of laying waste to fields of enemies in a very short span of time.

There is a difference between a reworked frame and a "is now trash" frame...which no frame is currently, despite numerous rageposts to the contrary. (not yours, just making a general observation here)

9 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

- That DE is killing off raids without a proper replacement, thus breaking up numerous communities.

- That DE continues to nerf weapons and frames to slow down the pace of the game.

Lets be fair, alot of these nerf were coming (though the ember one still needs to be reworked for survive higher lvl mission, and that god awful passive). DE just took too long to get around to it, and left many user to get too comfortable with what they had. 

Focus farming. Either you do it one way or nothing.

Eidolons. Taking out trials meant the toxic elitism got moved to the eidolons.

Chroma's damage and survivability nerf. You have WFs with four god tier abilities like Nova, yet Chroma was a problem while filling a niche role. Seriously, the guy has 2 hot garbage abilities.

Poorly played Limbo.

Limbo in general. 

Archwing. Either take time to develop it and flesh it out or drop it. More mods, more modes. And stop forcing it on players.

Shakwing.

Elitist Founders

Elitist "Vets"

Elitist "High MR"

Trade Scammers

Mission Leechers

Last but not least, VFX on the eidolons. Dear god you should put Epilepsy warnings before someone sensible to all that gets a trip to the hospital. All that neon light thrusted right in your retina make your eye bleed.

8 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

point two isnt true in most cases. this is a hack and slash horde game where its simplicity is fun. Not every game needs to be dark souls caliber in difficulty

We just need some harder content like: Dark Sectors with starting level 80 and bosses every several floors/portals, eximus stronghold would be very nice too to that.
For me killing horde of enemies that are incredibly weak isn't fun. Dynasty Warrior is the same, even with stupid AI where enemy won't attack you until 3 seconds pass.