Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you just HATE about Warframe?

o0Despair0o

- absence of endless kuva missions

- archwing in POE: slow to deploy, cost resources, restriction how high it flies and how hard to control it

- months without riven reward from sorties: endo, endo, anasa, booster(usually useless one - drop chance), endo, kuva(THANK GOD!), endo ...

- quills and cetus daily caps

- bad performance in Cetus (plains runs fine)

The waypointing system - once you learn the tilesets by heart it becomes less of an issue, but still trips me up occasionally and was awful as a new player. Newer players often struggle around in an ice cave full of dead ends whilst the others sit out 60s at extraction.

1. How hard it was to get some of the important mods early on. Like Serration, Continuity, Hellfire, etc. I remember that nightmare so now I try to give them away whenever possible.

2. Rep farming. I hate knowing "I have to get x amount of rep today... Then the same tomorrow." Just something I'm not a fan of. That's why my Ostron standing is still pathetically low and I'm only maxed out with 1 faction lol.

Most players make a lot of anime references but I don’t understand because I don’t watch any of that stuff. Kind of annoying sometimes when I have a conversation with a rando and they just bring that stuff up. I can no longer hold my part in an active discussion after that. 

Another would essentially be the entire RNG system of the sorties. Sometimes I get two rivens a week, other times I get a riven once a month. 

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

Chained control robbing animations coupled with host/cloent lag. I had this happen to me a couplenof days ago, there were commanders, scorpions, kuva powerfist, kuva guardians that were playing pinball with my ass. And the lag meant i didn't have a chance. Once i spent almost 30 full seconds without being able to do ANYTHING. Really frustrating :facepalm:

Hate is a bit too strong emotion to experience towards something as insignificant as a digital toy.

But from the aesthetic point of view, the space kids introduction permanently collapsed my suspension of disbelief towards WF.

Tiny lips, corners, and edges that stop what was going to be an incredibly smooth maneuver.

Archwing Rush. 

Operators in general. Shinji needs to stay in the robot. 

Not having a separate Riven Trade channel. 

The fact that some gear is just Mastery Fodder. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

I hate the threads where people say "yea uh i said something offensive and mean in [so and so] chat and i got banned because it 'wasn't that bad' so DE plz unban me :'(". But eventually, the thread gets locked because people completely annihalate the bafoon who decided to complain about getting banned.