Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Fans By Fans Warframe Merch is now available!!

[DE]Megan

On 2/22/2018 at 5:24 PM, Sean said:

I don't know.... whenever I see things like this, it gives a "We're doing this so we don't have to actually come up with anything" vibe.

You do know that there is actual merch made by DE.  Much like tennogen, this is a chance for the community to chip in and for the creators to get some of the profit in return.  Not everything has to be negative.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch the sizes of the shirts.  I measured up and according to their site i was an xl. I live in uk so fancied grabbing a couple and suffering the import tax. But the shirts got delivered a couple weeks ago but the chest is 8 inches larger than the advertised size.  

Fair enough,i thought they would sort it,that was 2 weeks ago still struggling to fix this.

Is DE affiliated to this shop?? Could really use some help sorting this out @DE.Rebecca

@[DE]Megan

• 7 months later...

On 2018-02-23 at 1:19 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Pick up Tenno-designed Warframe merch today!

I thought I was going to buy a Warframe shirt today. Almost actually, I was already filling in the check out form. When I got hit by the 16$ international shipping fee 😞

There's no way I'm gonna buy a shirt that cost 18$ and pay almost double that price for shipping :"( Surely there are other made to order websites that ships thing for less for those not in the US? :"(

Archived