Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

Transmute is broken as hell. 4 Rare abilitys=+36000=Sentinal Steel fiber

4x Continuity + 36,000 = Shock ... I mean ... seriously?

That doesn't even bother me, however, the dojo rebuilding plan is a joke. I built a base with five decks and you tell me to remove everything so I can update the looks of my dojo? If so, then at least give us the option to tear down the entire dojo at once. I already rebuilt the dojo twice completely to fit every member's taste. Don't have the patience to sit down and watch every room taking two hours to be removed before I'm able ti recreate everything the exact way and waiting for days to pass.

Edited by MikaelM

4x Continuity + 36,000 = Shock ... I mean ... seriously?

Aye, wasnt that impressed either.

Needs less "chance" and more "control" from what the input mods are.

Seems they rushed this, trying to reduce the number of players with 1million+ credits and nothing to spend it on.

Edited by Fourdee

New idle animations are very bad. I want to change them back. Almost all frames look and shake like idiots now.

Why my Ether Sword and Dual Ether are not translucent any more? Why they are so bright now? They were so beautiful before this upadate..

DE, what the hell are you doing?

Edited by AntLion

If anything they're adding a weapon from one of their old games again.

This is a lot like the Ripper from the original Unreal Tournament that DE helped make - also it game out a long time before Tribes.

Actually Starsiege: Tribes came out in 1998 and UT in 1999.

Edited by The_Doc

it's not the idles I hate, it's the stances they have.

Mag = Bold, believable, attractive: Great

Rhino = Saddle sore cowboy: Terrible.

Loki = A weak cripple/bad back: Terrible.

Nyx = Not bad but no. Her arm clips into her chest. Often: Bad

Volt = Alert, fluid: Good

Vauban = Stiff, awkward. Bad.

Excal = N/A (nothing changed)

Ember = Same issue as rhino. Terrible.

Frost = Depressed Tenno? Bad.

Nova = stiff, awkward, broken wrist: Bad.

Ash = Previously stiff, strange, but interesting: Decent   (Now stiff, awkward, bowlegged: Terrible) *broken wrist with bows*

Saryn = Simple, casual, sexy, relaxed: Great.

Edited by Sirabot

Anyone else noticing that warframe and weapon mods don't save after coming back from either missions or logging out?

For instance: I just polarized my Dera and reached rank 6ish (potatoed), added a few mods, ran a mission, went back to the Dera modding screen and found that the mods are cleared and have been removed.  

It's like I never put any on.

Anyone else noticing that warframe and weapon mods don't save after coming back from either missions or logging out?

For instance: I just polarized my Dera and reached rank 6ish (potatoed), added a few mods, ran a mission, went back to the Dera modding screen and found that the mods are cleared and have been removed.  

It's like I never put any on.

yup, I'd see it before but it's happening alot more often now.

it's not the idles I hate, it's the stances they have.

Mag = Bold, believable, attractive: Great

Rhino = Saddle sore cowboy: Terrible.

Loki = A weak cripple/bad back: Terrible.

Nyx = Not bad but no. Her arm clips into her chest. Often: Bad

Volt = Alert, fluid: Good

Vauban = Stiff, awkward. Bad.

Excal = N/A (nothing changed)

Ember = Same issue as rhino. Terrible.

Frost = Depressed Tenno? Bad.

Nova = stiff, awkward, broken wrist: Bad.

Ash = Previously stiff, strange, but interesting: Decent   (Now stiff, awkward, bowlegged: Terrible) *broken wrist with bows*

Saryn = Simple, casual, sexy, relaxed: Great.

Sorry, but I don't like Mag's and Saryn's stances as well. And you forgot about Banshee. Her idle stance looks horrible too.

Btw, can I choose previous idle animation and stance?

My consumable items from inventory disappeared again...

Edited by AntLion

Sorry, but I don't like Mag's and Saryn's stances as well. And you forgot about Banshee. Her idle stance looks horrible too.

Btw, can I choose previous idle animation and stance?

Seems like the best solution here is to make them optional and allow players to pick the animations packs they want. Or just revert them completely because I hate most of them. Passionately.

That's a really nice update you have there, folks.

The weapons custom animation is great. The improved mod system is great too.

And the idles are really, unbelievably awesome. I don't know what the people are talking about, but the idea and the realization of it are truly deserves the praise Yes, they could've done them a little bit better - for example, they haven't done an idle for excalibur, and some of them are still looks incomplete, BUT. They'll soon fix it all, I'm pretty sure. Stop whining like a little girls and try to look at it from a positive side. Standing still is not always a good option, especially for a game.

So, keep it up, DE, and please, do not remove the idles.