Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

Yeah this is very disapointing for me.

I had to reconstruct everything in the dojo when U9 hit and now this?

Do we get back 100% of all our resources if we reconstruct everything again?

We do get back everything that was invested, im just not sure if it means EVERYTHING will have to be undone and redone. This could take weeks of waiting for rooms and halls to rebuild to get back to where we were -.-

• Mod Transmutator – Combine 4 mods to produce 1 random mod. Combining mods of similar polarity, rarity, or compatibility will influence the result.
  • New RNG fixes – Enemy and Level specific drops for more efficient hunting!

Awesome!

Oh yeah, the event too, that's also cool I suppose, but RNG fixes!  Wooh!

Better than 2 Killing Blows and 2 other mods turning into... A KILLING BLOW.

I got a few rare mods that I had never gotten, checked and they are not in my inventory, still worth avoiding anyway.

Mod Transmutator is a good idea but i fed it 4 rare mods and i got novas null starr a common mod i hoped 4 rare = rare but no 

For all the rest changes i am happy and exited for the even i hope there are some hidden reward items. I dont want to do this 50 times for a badge but for 1 rare random mod or the new weapon blueprints i am in 

With so many hud news, I was going to play imagine we would have better information regard the itens we pick, but no.

So easy to do. If we pick a resource, it need priority on the hud to show. Many resources I pick I even know what was. If I am playing with squad, many times I can't delivery the correct information about what resource were on the ground. Sadly...

So many good changes today and many easy things to better our life not done.

Thank you DE.