Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

My advice, ignore the transmutator thing... 4 wildfires mutated into a true steel...

4 (extras) Split Chambers into a Thief's Wit. =\

I was aiming for Rage or something haha.

4 (extras) Split Chambers into a Thief's Wit. =\

I was aiming for Rage or something haha.

Oh wow, ok that beats mine :P Yeah, personally, I assume it's a bug. I mean, WHY would you EVER fuse 4 rares to get a common?!?!? So, hopefully this will be fixed :P

By request, chance of diorama background on login

You know what would be great ? 
Turning them into screensavers as well !

Dear DE - can I please buy Rhino's old Iron Skin... skin as a cosmetic option? I have Plat!!!!! Shiny, shiny Plat!!!

I just loved having all those massive spikes sprout everywhere as he stomps down. Looked like a friggin' 90's cartoon hero going ballistic! Made me WANT to run right into the middle things and SMASH THEM!!!

Edited by psyanide
  • Upvote 5

iron skin NO LONGER HAS IRON PIMPLES... rhino is satisfied with this

Yea but rhinos stance is sooooo weird, especially holding secondaries lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zk6xBxR.png

ahahahaha

• Upvote 6

so where do we find the blue prints for the new weps it says hidden settlements , anyone wanna help out 

Awesome! :D Here's my quick summary:

~ Thanks for the new weapons, and of course the weekend event. 

~ The new frame specific stances look really neat too. Though I have to ask what's wrong with Nyx's? She looks as though she's limping along.

~ Not a fan of the new UI text - especially the hit numbers, though it does look alright on the galaxy map.

~ Thanks for the new reload animations though! They're especially appreciated on the Dera which looked dumb with the generic placeholder set. 

~New idle animations for bows look constipated :\ 

~What's going on with throwing secondaries when carrying a datamass? I presume this is a bug? It looks like our frames are trying to slap enemies to death: 

warframe_2013_08_10_08_03_33_78_by_11mei

~ No Nova Neck Fix? :< 

~ No seperate DOF and Motion blur options? :( 

~ No fix to make the flux and dera projectiles the same colour as their energy? Like the Supra has?  Was fixed - but only for the Dera :\

Edited by 11.11.11
  • Upvote 7

I love the new idles, but they need to fix Banshee looking down. It would look badass if her head was aligned properly. Right now it looks stupid.

• Upvote 2

• Added “Remove all” button to Mods screen.

It's about time.... Thanks DE.

P.S. Time to ghost some corpus and thanks for the new weapons to accomplish the task with.

• Corruptors can now be sold: Alpha/Beta for 100 credits each, Stable for 50 credits each.

Wasn't this already so, maybe they made it so we can sell multiple at once?

• Upvote 1

I think excal prime got a unique void area buff (occasionally restored 25 energy (solo, not sure if it's team or what), started with 150 instead of 50 (max being 300 because of flow), however this WAS in the corpus void key (so not sure if it's in the regular void or not too). Is this unique to excal P, or does it happen with Frost P. too? (i.e. is it a replacement for the 100 eng death orbs)

Ash idle animation looks like a virgin cheerleader , and whats wrong with his right arm ? 48569325_omg_reaction_gif.gif

He needs a hand job.Just sayin´

• Upvote 4

So many old fixes. Thank you for listening.

Edit: Fix for Nova's Wormhole being used on enemies and sending them to a far away place

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Edited by WeissKreuz
  • Upvote 2