Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

Dear DE - can I please buy Rhino's old Iron Skin... skin as a cosmetic option? I have Plat!!!!! Shiny, shiny Plat!!!

I just loved having all those massive spikes sprout everywhere as he stomps down. Looked like a friggin' 90's cartoon hero going ballistic! Made me WANT to run right into the middle things and SMASH THEM!!!

Edited by psyanide

Awesome! :D Here's my quick summary:

~ Thanks for the new weapons, and of course the weekend event. 

~ The new frame specific stances look really neat too. Though I have to ask what's wrong with Nyx's? She looks as though she's limping along.

~ Not a fan of the new UI text - especially the hit numbers, though it does look alright on the galaxy map.

~ Thanks for the new reload animations though! They're especially appreciated on the Dera which looked dumb with the generic placeholder set. 

~New idle animations for bows look constipated :\ 

~What's going on with throwing secondaries when carrying a datamass? I presume this is a bug? It looks like our frames are trying to slap enemies to death: 

warframe_2013_08_10_08_03_33_78_by_11mei

~ No Nova Neck Fix? :< 

~ No seperate DOF and Motion blur options? :( 

~ No fix to make the flux and dera projectiles the same colour as their energy? Like the Supra has?  Was fixed - but only for the Dera :\

Edited by 11.11.11

I think excal prime got a unique void area buff (occasionally restored 25 energy (solo, not sure if it's team or what), started with 150 instead of 50 (max being 300 because of flow), however this WAS in the corpus void key (so not sure if it's in the regular void or not too). Is this unique to excal P, or does it happen with Frost P. too? (i.e. is it a replacement for the 100 eng death orbs)