Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

"Destroy all other rooms first"...Do you seriously expect all those people to destroy everything they have spent hours/days/weeks building & start all over again ?

This. This is just utter stupidity.  Even if we get a 100% refund on the rooms its still incredibly annoying to have to wait 2 hours per room to destroy them, then 12+ hours to rebuild them, plus having to re-research everything

This. This is just utter stupidity.  Even if we get a 100% refund on the rooms its still incredibly annoying to have to wait 2 hours per room to destroy them, then 12+ hours to rebuild them, plus having to re-research everything

You DONT have to re-research everything.

I demolished my old labs and rebuilt and the research remained.

An awesome but annoying update I must say. While I like what you've added and changed I don't really like the new animations for what shall now be known as the hunchback of 'Nyx'tre dame and that I just finished building my dojo and have to take it apart again to get the new appearances, that one kinda takes the piss. 

Volt has the best idle. Hands down. Looks the business! Mag's pretty sweet too, exuding an air of reserved confidence.

Loki looks a bit like a whipped dog, or an old dude with back problems.

On a personal note - please, PLEASE stop resetting the color schemes on every one of my Frames and Weapons with every patch? 12 Frames almost every weapon there is - I am seriously sick of re-painting them all.

Not enjoying the new idles for ash and rhino... Ash looks like he has to poop very badly and is clinching his buttcheeks, and rhino looks like he just couldn't hold it.

Take my +1! You made spit a little milk on my keyboard... eggh, though.

Not liking the new idle animation one bit. It's always active apparently and looks immensely stupid when my Nova is in the Clan Dojo in my opinion. I prefer the old one.

EDIT: Oh, apparently we have different idles... Well, the one used in the Dojo looks stupid; like I'm constantly crushing air. Very annoying to watch.

Edited by Danakar

Okay, I am NOT enjoying the new idle animations at all. AT ALL. Most of them make the frame's look ridiculous. Rather than a universal change to every single frame in the game, can we just have Stance Packs in the market for plat that we can equip? Imagine, a whole group of loki that look like hunchback gremlins. No! NO! BAD DE, BAD!

So there is no real reward ? it doesn't matter if I get 1 or 1,000,000. I get a badge and maybe if I am in the top, a statue..

New tileset, two new weapons lore expansion, possibly more types of enemies, a whole brand spankin' new goal, and I'm probably missing something.

the decorations aren't fully refunded even though we have to get rid of those as well to update the clan hall after destroying everything else? I just tried and it said it's only partially refunded so I'm not sure if that's intentional or something over looked. 

Completed 3 Void Key runs solo already but the alerts gone now, hope I dont have to wait too long. Oh and there seems to be a bug in the void where the voids purple loading effect happens on loop throughout a mission. Unless its intended but a quick fix would be nice on that :)

Why were the ether blades changed?  Frankly I liked the translucent blade a lot better than this glowing chunk of ice.  I just put a potato on my Dual Ethers and now their too distracting to use.

If it's going to stay please tone down the brightness and let us pick the color.

A couple glitches that are still present.

In the dojo the glaive is fully erect on the wrist and pierces the torso of my now hunched Nyx (and probably any new hunchback animations).

When entering the dojo it redirects the screen to Ceres for the countdown.