Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

Cool thanks for the update, but are you guys working on fixing the map so that you don't accidentally click on planets/locations when you are clicking on chat or changing your online type?  I've had that happen many times when trying to set up a game with friends and it gets really annoying lol.

I think that Ash's and Ember's idle stance are swapped, tbh. Watching them move around - Ash honestly looks like he got a female caster animation set, and Ember has this whole 'constant vigilance' thing going on, along with a wide, ready stance that is far better suited to Ash. Even her pose with throwing weapons just... Someone tell me I am wrong???

Please revert the Ash stance changes! He stands like a ballerina and while holding a datamass, holds his right hand like hes gonna salute to a man I'm not sure I can name on this forum (hint: leader of axis power that took his life in April of 1945).

mNUuM5y.jpg

my lovely Nova  holding in her arms a ........ ( wadafac ? Dojo bug ? ) .please do not kill dat lil cutie grineer .

PS : Love Not War 

And please fix all idle animations they looks really dumb, and srsly why in the world did you changed dual ether`s design ? i`ll pass this event , grineers are my friends now.bye

Edited by HuskyBanks

Why were the ether blades changed?  Frankly I liked the translucent blade a lot better than this glowing chunk of ice.  I just put a potato on my Dual Ethers and now their too distracting to use.

If it's going to stay please tone down the brightness and let us pick the color.

Agreed. Ether Blades were some of the most beautiful weapons in the entire game. Whatever they are supposed to be now... Horrible compared to what they were. Seriously whack. Honestly, please revert it. 

I'm not a fan of the new idle animations. Biggest issue is the exaggeration of most of them. Some are just plain bad like Nyx, for example. She looks feral, and injured. She controls minds, she's not a rabid cannibal with several broken ribs.

Saryn is fine imo, Ember too emotive, Rhino could be toned down just a little (and datamass animations makes him look.... really stupid)

just thanks for the new ops but about ash new stand there is somethong wrong he is the @(*()$ real ninja so why this stand position it looks so weird

and also why camera keep detecting me when i m not in the vision field?

AND HOW DARE THEY CALL LOTUS LIKE THAT THINK ABOUT UR GODS BECAUSE IM COMING FOR YOURS NECKS 

BLOOD FOR GOD OF BLOOD YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why were the ether blades changed?  Frankly I liked the translucent blade a lot better than this glowing chunk of ice.  I just put a potato on my Dual Ethers and now their too distracting to use.

If it's going to stay please tone down the brightness and let us pick the color.

Yes please tell me whyyyyyy. They translucent blade worked so well imho.