Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear

[DE]Rebecca

Can we please remove the stick that has suddenly been shoved up my Ash's rear end?  He's standing like he's at attention or something...Gotta say...I don't like it :b

Looks weird on it's own, SUPER weird when coming up from a slide and he suddenly snaps back up, straight as a washboard.

BUT - his new Bladestorm edits? WOW WOW WOW WOW WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! That just keeps on getting better!

Edited by psyanide

New idle animations... not a fan. In fact I'd be surprised if the "pre-explosive diarrhea" pose was not a bug. No one could have been striving and toiling away to achieve gastric frustration-personified.

He's even clinching his fingers...trying to "pass" the magnitude of this new animation fumble.

hET8ssR.jpg

Edited by RawGritz

Nice update, But seriously what were you guys thinking when you changed the animations of the way they stand? Especially banshee.... why is she standing like shes got a hunchback and she can barely stand straight? why just why? It looks so horrible. 

And its not when you stop moving she stands like that 24.7, the moment you stop moving shes in that animation... what the hell....

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594759049925184788/710B3A1368E9DA93B46D208605260A35D531E17E/

Edited by S3DZOR

Update 9.5: Operation Arid Fear!  

• Mod Transmutator – Combine 4 mods to produce 1 random mod. Combining mods of similar polarity, rarity, or compatibility will influence the result.
  • Added “Remove all” button to Mods screen.

oh yeah. it coming!

This is sooooo stupid, we can't unbuild parts of the dojo because our 1st barracks (shadow barracks can't be unbuilt,) because we have too many clan members, how are we supposed to get the revamped versions of the rooms if its impossible to destroy the old ones? (short of booting out members of my clan which is NOT gonna happen)

idle animation are ugly

transmute mod is useless

6d event, after 2h we are so bored i can't imagine day 6

miter should slash through ennemies, just boucing make it useless like glaive

then quit warframe instead of whining.

umm thought i would let you know DE i just transmuted some rare mods and god a master thief however i did not find the mod when i checked through all of my mods nay1 else find this????

EDIT: resloved relogging showed the mod

Edited by TomTommoXCV

It seems that I can't build the twin vipers, because they don't show up in the window when you need to select them as ingredients.

yes I have the credits for it,

yes I have the cells required,

no I don't have them equiped.