Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan: ...,,,;;;''''angels'''';;;,,,...

Honest

• 2 weeks later...

can i join? my IGN: TenshiNoSora

litraly it means angel of the sky :D

btw, do u have hardcore gamers or just casual? And what about a web site? lol www.angelsonline.com XD btw it is a cool name :) c if it is not taken if u do not have one

Edited by SoraNoTenshi

I'd like to join.

IGN: Aheed

Says you are already in a guild.

can i join? my IGN: TenshiNoSora

litraly it means angel of the sky :D

btw, do u have hardcore gamers or just casual? And what about a web site? lol www.angelsonline.com XD btw it is a cool name :) c if it is not taken if u do not have one

Invite sent, Welcome to Angels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I figured out that I have Internet, and a question. Hey Honest, What is the size for the clan emblems? I'm asking because I'd like to submit a drawing for the clan emblem and see if you'd like to use it.

Edit: I figured out it is 128x128 so I just need to know if you'd like to see the drawing. Also, does it cost platinum to change the emblem?

Edited by Wheeljack

Hey I figured out that I have Internet, and a question. Hey Honest, What is the size for the clan emblems? I'm asking because I'd like to submit a drawing for the clan emblem and see if you'd like to use it.

Edit: I figured out it is 128x128 so I just need to know if you'd like to see the drawing. Also, does it cost platinum to change the emblem?

well, we currently already have an emblem and i don't have any remaining plat which can be used to change it again. So maybe later on when i get more plat, i would take a look at your suggestions for the clan emblems.

35jyrzd.png

well, we currently already have an emblem and i don't have any remaining plat which can be used to change it again. So maybe later on when i get more plat, i would take a look at your suggestions for the clan emblems.35jyrzd.png

Okay...Thanks for letting me know. I do know that we have an emblem already, and you still want to see some drawings right?

I'm interested in checking out this clan :) currently just going around seeing which ones i 'fit into'.

IGN: Killzonea59

I hope that you find this one to be "the one," and hopefully someone will be able to invite you soon. Edited by Wheeljack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...