Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graxx Skin bugged

(PSN)magheed

I was browsing skins to purchase and I decided to buy the Graxx Skin with real world currency I transitioned into plats. This was after 1 am late night. I then place the skin on my Vauban but nothing happened. The skin was bugged and it bugged every other skin for every other Warframe in my arsenal. So no skins on can be switched anymore. Please fix this or refund by today or tomorrow the Vauban Graxx skin purchase. 

• 2 weeks later...
В 23.02.2018 в 18:55, (PS4)magheed сказал:

I was browsing skins to purchase and I decided to buy the Graxx Skin with real world currency I transitioned into plats. This was after 1 am late night. I then place the skin on my Vauban but nothing happened. The skin was bugged and it bugged every other skin for every other Warframe in my arsenal. So no skins on can be switched anymore. Please fix this or refund by today or tomorrow the Vauban Graxx skin purchase. 

I believe you are posting this in the wrong section.

If you have an issue with your purchase and want a refund - you must write to warframe support, not forums.
If you want the bug to get fixed - you need to provide more info.

My guess would be to clarify next things:
1) What did you buy
2) How did you buy it (as an actual steps you took, with buttons and such)
3) What the bug exactly is (how exactly does it look like / what it does, preferably with screenshots or even video)

And my personal recommendation would be to try to improve your english: wording and grammar, since the OP is somewhat hard to read.