Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

I hate to be the party pooper, but basically what I got from this stream was:

please-be-excited-square-enix.jpg

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but definitely not this exactly. Alliances seem like will be dead for longer than I hoped for, Clans still not getting the new system for the time being, the Dark Sector endless mode becomes something else (although I'm happy it's staying in some shape, I was looking forward that) and welp.

Not saying that Venus is looking bad or I'm not excited for better Kuva rewards/the new weapons because I am looking forward that, but it might be the first devstream that has me questioning "So what now" in a long while (which, after a 100+ is not a bad statistic :P).

Of course, knowing you guys maybe in 6 months all this drops out of nowhere suddenly lol

As always, devstreams are really fun. However, I have 2 things to say:

1. That Octavia Deluxe Skin looks like a perfect fit for Mirage (also, Mirage Deluxe when?)

2. I saw that new equipment slot under the Melee. What is that?

Anyway, looking forward to Venus. I love snowy areas in game, so, snow storms and heavy winds, come at me!

Was hoping it would've been clarified a bit more detailed regarding the new improved Arcane management :S

Will it remain as is: 2 slots on Warframe for a total of 30 Arcanes, or it's going to be implemented the Operator & AMPs way: 2 arcane slots for user (WF/Operator) and 1 arcane slot for weapons:

Spoiler

Warframe:

• Arcane Agility
  • Arcane Aegis
  • Arcane Arachne
  • Arcane Avenger (AFAIK, it gives bonus to all attacks, even the WF ones, so it doesn't belong purely to weapons)
  • Arcane Barrier
  • Arcane Consequence
  • Arcane Deflection
  • Arcane Energize
  • Arcane Eruption
  • Arcane Grace
  • Arcane Guardian
  • Arcane Healing
  • Arcane Ice
  • Arcane Nullifier
  • Arcane Phantasm
  • Arcane Pulse
  • Arcane Resistance
  • Arcane Trickery
  • Arcane Ultimatum
  • Arcane VIctory
  • Arcane Warmth

Primary:

• Arcane Acceleration
  • Arcane Rage

SR:

• Arcane Momentum

Shotgun:

• Arcane Tempo

Secondary:

• Arcane Awakening
  • Arcane Precision
  • Arcane Velocity

Secondary shotgun:

• Arcane Tempo

Melee:

• Arcane Fury
  • Arcane Strike

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

But wasn't it a hammer? Will it be a scythe, or just a heavy blade like Scindo?

Questions, questions...

The animation set was that of a hammer/axe. I assume it's probably going to be a heavy blade (hoping it doesn't use hammer stances), though I would have preferred it just be a scythe.

3 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Details please. Some of us have to work... :/

New Zaw components; bladed hammer, nikana

f64716d97038460c76ba34f84583cc16.png

fac093e494ffab4fce99dff2850ac11a.png

Are the arcanes going to be tied to the frame or will we be able to equip them on multiple frames with one unique set?

Because if they are working the same as arcanes on helmets right now, it's not going to solve anything, it'll just force us to swap our sets each time we change frames if we have only one set of the rarer ones. 

So Venus’s topography seems a bit too similar to Plains of Eidolon; it’s bigger, yes, but still a largely flat brown terrain with modest hills. I was expecting more drastic diversity in terrain: tall mountainous regions and deep valleys, with flat expanses.  Please, please, please diversify the terrain a little more, and please make it a bit busier (more of those weird growths, some snow and maybe also heat, plus hostile wildlife). Please also make the ground volcanic and black. It’s a much, much better contrast with the white ice/coolant than brown.

Also, Venus isn’t actually orange, and it’d be nice not to have Venus looking like Jupiter.  

Archived