Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 107 Overview

[DE]Taylor

Those giant katanas definitely have some Sentient influence in their design

I mean, they appear to share a couple design elements with War / Broken War

Looking forward to learning more of their background :)

Oh and happy devstream anniversary!

Are arcanes common for all Warframes like mods or each Warframe have to use its own set (as it was before with syandanas/helmets). I mean, are we going to need one set of arcane - lets say energize - for all warframes or we are going to need one set per warframe aka 34 sets of energize if we want to put one in every unique Warframe we have (that means we are going to need 34x10 = 340 energize arcanes if it works that way and we want it full on all available/unique Warframes).

Same question goes for Zaw (or new future weapons) arcanes, I am not familiar how it works now but I think its one - set - per Zaw?

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PS4)RNicole:

Are arcanes common for all Warframes like mods or each Warframe have to use its own set (as it was before with syandanas/helmets). I mean, are we going to need one set of arcane - lets say energize - for all warframes or we are going to need one set per warframe aka 34 sets of energize if we want to put one in every unique Warframe we have (that means we are going to need 34x10 = 340 energize arcanes if it works that way and we want it full on all available/unique Warframes).

Same question goes for Zaw (or new future weapons) arcanes, I am not familiar how it works now but I think its one - set - per Zaw?

Only one Arcane for all Warframes and Zaws.

Archived