The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

chroma

reehab

are they going to rework chroma or is he going to be like this forever? i see they fix his 3 skill and adjusted his first but, what about his 4 i had thought they were going to make it more usable or fun or something, hes still poor in high lvl, if people use him in high lvl, his ult is weak really it doesn't do enough, i though his ult was gonna be like when i had to do scans for him during when he first came out, i saw him making replicas of himself attacking grineers, that was what i though his ult was. my own impression of his ult was that his pelt wouldn't be stationary but instead it actually flies around dragon dive bombing melee or breathing fire from above. personal for me and i ask a few people and we all consider him not that good or useful. his 3 skill yea is good, second skill meh, 1 and forth... no, not really i mean i get his first would be bad but, his forth is basically useless in aa lot of situations his not too good for defence mission cause he cant lock down the enemy, unless its for infested missions, where its all melee so he can do his aoe knockback and scream and for them to actually be in range for his fire breath, i cant really say to use him in survival missions either cause eventually he would reach a point where he cant manage the lvl enemy his 3 skill def wont hold 2 skill on fire chroma wont heal him to manage his pelt does no dmg so its just the scream you would have to hope for, cause even though the pelt has a lot of hp when there a whole lot of enemy he dies ptty fast at high lvl cause hes stationary and easily hit, not to mention those nullifiers,. even atlas before rework i used him over chroma.though atlas ult wasnt heavy on dmg.. didnt matter to me anyways cause they where mobile and attracted the enemy attention and his 3 skill is aoe to get him out of bad situations, his only down fall would be his 2 skill tho i fine use for it, especially since the rework on him made him a lot more.. i guess useable. but again my question is are they going to actually rework him like i have heard for a few months. again though am not against the hroma mains or anything about chroma, i just dont fine him fun or usable.

Edited by reehab