The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Far too many really nice Saryn skins.

NurglesSocks

The volume of beautiful Saryn tennogen is amazing. My only problem with this is that while they are all so very awesome... I can only wear 1 at a time. 

If you were to be able to have only 1 saryn tennogen item... what would it be? 

I thought I had a firm favourite for her skin, but now I like all of them so much, it's alarming. 

Some outside influence would be appreciated. would be cool to see which ones you like? 

Of course it selects my colours when I look at them, and I find the lotus palette works so well with Saryn, then use a really sickly green for her energy. She hides her poisoned nature very well. Almost looks like a patchwork doll on the outside. 

PS: Saryn is awesome... she is my go to Corpus murderer now. 

PPS: I have Saryn prime, so mix matching can occur with different heads from tennogen skins and that body if desired. 

Edited by NurglesSocks

idunno i don't really like any of them except for Integra.

the rest either look too busy or low quality(mostly too busy) and makes them look 'meh'.

Edit: oh, all of the Helmets that give 'hair', look dumb to me.

Edited by taiiat

im a fan of the Saryn Orphid Skin with the giant orchid on her shoulder altho its not tennogen, i would most likely alter colors but even its defaults look nice and personally i felt the flower part fits perfectly with her spore nature

Out of her Tennogen probably Integra or Amalgama

i think 1 thing everyone can agree on tho is the only viable tennogen skin for limbo for the foreseeable future is the one that actually gives him a top hat, any others are drunk and need to go home lol

Edited by Tokens210

25 minutes ago, RayxAyanami said:

Saryn Integra.

14 minutes ago, Tokens210 said:

im a fan of the Saryn Orphid Skin with the giant orchid on her shoulder altho its not tennogen, i would most likely alter colors but even its defaults look nice and personally i felt the flower part fits perfectly with her spore nature

Out of her Tennogen probably Integra or Amalgama

i think 1 thing everyone can agree on tho is the only viable tennogen skin for limbo is the one that actually gives him a top hat, all the others are drunk and need to go home lol

I'm actually a fan of the Napellus and the Velonosa how they give her hair do's and the way the patterns work with the colours I have on my Saryn. I use the tennogen syandana on her that is flowers as well and it goes pretty well with these two. Where as the rougher looking versions where she looks more like a soldier, I feel I'd need to re-think her syandana for those (the graxx one with unplugged would be cool) 

They are all really nice though. 

Edited by NurglesSocks

Maybe it just has to be understood that Saryn is a rather more aesthetically pleasing warframe than most out there. The whole "noble" design certainly looks nice, because it is elegant and beautiful to begin with.

Most of her skins just build on what she already is.

7 hours ago, FashionFrame said:

There can only be one

DWk6GRMU0AADOTw.jpg:large

WLzq_f-maxage-0.gif

But yeah, orphid it is for me, no contest. With vibrant red and blues, light green details, and leaf green pants. Same concept, just a lil wee bit more subtle. Another scheme i like is going white-shades of light blue for that winter flower kinda vibe.

7mGGoNP.jpg

On the other hand, i find it harder to pick a skin for mag because : graxx, pneuma, alata, base mag are all nice in a different way, so much that i rebuild vanilla mag just for the loadout slots..

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

825F0809420D045FDC7075B06BECF358F16F5CA6

the green doesn't show up too well in this light, looks better in the right light conditions. I like how the bobo glows though. it really gives off a poisonous feel. and how she looks harmless on the outside as well, it fits the style perfectly I feel. 

I like how the colours I'd already chosen on my prime looked on this skin best. The way the colours work on it come out extremely light and I felt it was the best use of the Lotus palette. 

Edited by NurglesSocks

1 hour ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

That's a huge step up lol

The arsenal just doesn't do fashion justice

thanks. it really does look better when there is not a direct light shining on it. 

1 hour ago, Nottezio said:

Saryn deluxe is great, because I don't like spending money on tennogen saryn (I don't use her often).

The thing about the deluxe is it has gradient-like skin which fits almost every colour 

I like that one as well, although I'm not always sure about lots of metallic looking material. I bet it looks good with the sari wings as they have a similar texture.