Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Host Migration

Melles64

Host migration in the Index between rounds causes players to be stuck looking at the score board before the match, as the enemies move freely and kill players. Attempted to kill and restart warframe in order to reconnect to see if the issue was resolved, unfortunately this just seems to have made the match disappear, along with my index investment. Outdoor map, if relevant.

• Like 9

I am having this exact same problem, we did 2 index runs with one person dropping each time after multiple rounds of endless index. No payout was distributed for the completed rounds. But the initial 50,000 creds was subtracted.

Edit: I had this happen on both the indoor and the outdoor index map. After a player left (out of a party of 4) the new index started and the camra locked to the starting score screen with enemies free to move and kill players. Please let me know if you need log files for anything.

Edited by Gamr4L1F3
More information.

Just happened to me too.

I was playing the third round on High Risk when the host left. After the loading screen coudn't move or respawn when killed. Chat and pause menu were also blocked.

Where is my half million credits??? :c

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

same here, waste of time this game sometimes...

Patch updates: "fixed host migration issues" - lies

Edit: And...happened 2x in a row now. Seriously how can DE not focus on fixing such a core mechanic????

This is game breaking now.

Edited by NoCupcakeNoCrime
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, (PSN)demishock said:

Just happened to me, 3/13/2021 on PS4. This has been going on for 2 years. Seriously?

well, in warframe host migrations are what to the late middle age was the plague - it always comes back to make ones life miserable and then again it will work like a charm (until you feel save again, then it will bite your arse once more ^^)

and no, that isn't for only 2 years - it's a recurring 'issue' problem since the very first days and one that will likely nevery completely be solved since the orgin of it is in the way the matches are created in warframe (the bad old p2p-network method). given, DE did improved somewhat on this problem, but it's like trying to use a old "Focke-Wulf Fw 190", by all means a great airplane in its days, and try to fly with it to the moon... p2p was a great technic in the 1990's and let us play doom, quake and UT rather well but DE should have turned to modern ways of connecting players (yes, there are other ways without the need for dedicated servers - which ofc, would be the best but most expensive solution)... but they choosed to use this oldtimer and are now sticked with it since its core to their product (not that's impossible to change, but the efford is likely too much to bother - and lets face it: the game is useable well enough for most players, so why change it with al the uncertainties involved?)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...