Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Host Migration

Melles64

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda sad to be reminded this thread that I opened 4 and almost a half years ago has not been addressed.

DE, Crossplay is going to vastly increase the number of multiplayer games by ensuring matches. I would not be surprised if we don't see Index Bots basically ever again. But more games also mean more Host Migrations. Even worse, it means Host Migrations between machines with wildly different standards and specs, between High End PCs and Switches and Phones that will burn out their battery on Warframe in an instant.

Host Migration, as a whole, will need serious work. Please address it before it gets to be a true nightmare.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I was sitting more than 1 hours, hoping that it might kicks me out with a mission fail with the previous 3 round's reward when the timer runs out.... but no.... nothing happened .... and its not the first time...
I suggest you to always check at the start who the host is and leave when he/she leaves...
Thank you DE for ignoring this game breaking problem since the release of this game mode(2016)...
At least you should remove the option to stay in without the host... Blinding your players with the nonexistent "Stay in mission(and lose everything)" option for like 5 years is not a good way to keep them playing....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well this just happened to me twice in a row. and each time i have to force quit the game. time to never ever do index again. how about instead of giving us more skins. you fix 5 year hold bugs! it is no longer sad that this bug is still in the game. it us just down right pathetic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...