Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REMOVE THE CONDROC RIVEN MOD MISSION

GrimAtrament

5 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Condrocs fairly frequently spawn in group of 3, it's only needed to startle them to make them count as airborne.

The hardest part of this riven challenge is finding a group of condrocs on the plains, but it's not impossibly difficult to do so.

You mean the 3 Condrocs that take 0 damage when in flight after startling them? 

à l’instant, hazerddex a dit :

You just need to kill all 3 in 5 seconds. You don't need to kill them before 5 seconds of startling them.

Easiest way i found was using archwing and flying in the planes till i find a group of flying 3

3 minutes ago, Akram-The-Reaper-Panda said:

You just need to kill all 3 in 5 seconds. You don't need to kill them before 5 seconds of startling them.

Easiest way i found was using archwing and flying in the planes till i find a group of flying 3

ya i found them then they take flight and they take ZERO damage from my weapons. or grineer kill them before they fly off. 

Edited by hazerddex

Nova. Find group a bit of a distance away. Molecular Prime. Move towards Condocs and take aim, as they begin flying up into air in slow motion, open fire (with weapon of choice, I used Arca Plasmour, but you can use Automatics too). Mission started and completed in less than 2 minutes, 1 minute 10 seconds being the time it took to find the Condorcs by the entrance and either to the left, or to the right.

Edited by Tangent-Valley

6 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Nova. Find group a bit of a distance away. Molecular Prime. Move towards Condocs and take aim, as they begin flying up into air in slow motion, open fire (with weapon of choice, I used Arca Plasmour, but you can use Automatics too). Mission started and completed in less than 2 minutes, 1 minute 10 seconds being the time it took to find the Condorcs by the entrance and either to the left, or to the right.

didn't work killed 3 just reset the mission back to 1 

10 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

Also, that sounds like a bug to me. Literally no one has ever complained about Condorcs taking 0 damage and not being able to kill them at all. If that was the wide spread case you can be SURE that Rebecca would have that bug fixed immediately. She can't have the bird be unkillable, she just wouldn't stand for that.

Dude,I know your pain and all I can suggest is that you try to find the ocean coast near that quarry-like area,you know,the one to the far left from the Cetus gate when you're facing the Plains. You can find 5-6 condocrocs flying low. That's how I got my riven opened. TBH,I don't know whether it was sheer luck of having them spawned that way.

2 minutes ago, Forever_StorM said:

Dude,I know your pain and all I can suggest is that you try to find the ocean coast near that quarry-like area,you know,the one to the far left from the Cetus gate when you're facing the Plains. You can find 5-6 condocrocs flying low. That's how I got my riven opened. TBH,I don't know whether it was sheer luck of having them spawned that way.

it resets whenever i get 2 

• 2 weeks later...

Have done this challenge already 3 times. The easiest trick is Volt and hist 1st ability.

Now just best patient and look for the sitting Condrocs(they usally spawn near water) and come near them and wait untill they start flying. Press 1 and task completed.

Took me a good hour to complete it, until I used a fish(oil)-wing. after a few more tries I got it, but I totally agree, this challenge is the worst currently there, due to a bad spawnrate. In general I dislike the high number of PoE challenges compared to others, seeing that the plains are only a really small part of the game.

As I have written this task is simple, but I agree about the increasd number of poe challenges. My last 6 riven challenges were strictly to be done in poe. I dislike poe and only for riven challanges I show up there. I understand that disliking poe is my problem, but I would like to(for a change) do same challanges in star chart.

There is a Grineer camp on the left coast with a huge rock-tower-thing that goes very high up.

Stand on top of that and there should be at least 3, maybe 4, Condrocs flying in a circle around it, every single time you enter the plains.
I'm fairly certain they are a guaranteed spawn.
Just get a weapon with good range that can one shot them, i.e. a sniper rifle, make sure you know where in their loops they are and 1-2-3 done.

For my part I was actually told that Condrocs that start on the ground don't count, and you have to find ones already flying, but idk.

• 1 month later...

I mark them with ash’s ult, shoot above their heads to startle them all at once and then let my clones go to work. The biggest issue is finding them. They really need to increase the spawn rate of those guys. Sometimes it takes me 30+ of roaming around the plains. Sometimes running back to the door to reset everything. It doesn’t help that grineer shoot them on sight as well as vomvalysts at night.

Edited by Shadedraxe

• 1 month later...