The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anasa, Anasa, Anasa

(PSN)Matty-Axel

So i started running sorties over a week ago and 5/10 rewards have been Anasa and I've just had my 3rd in a row. Other than that I've had 3 endo 1 kuva and finally a catalyst which i was pretty happy with since i need them like crazy. I feel like its reaaallly bad that after all that effort 90% of my rewards so far have been essentially unrewarding. This drop table needs reworking imo :awkward:

Its not so much that ive just reached the point where i can. Its that i only just have. I got most of the hardest mods to max already maxed so yeah, that lump sum of endo is kinda redundant for me. I got most of it from dissolution and finding lucky statues elsewhere. I suppose in the future i may still need more sure, but right now i could just really use my first actual riven. Just seems like it could use a more even spread so players dont get pissed off getting the same damn thing 3 times in a row. You would disagree that the table is pretty meh? I mean why is forma even in there :crylaugh:

Edited by (PS4)Matty-Axel

6 minutes ago, Igni said:

that moment when you open riven for a meme weapon.... and wish it was Anasa that you got. Brace yourself kiddo

Yeah i dunno man i think no matter what it is ill just be happy its something different. Seriously.. noone can relate? Or is this just a good day for newb-bashing?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Matty-Axel said:

Yeah i dunno man i think no matter what it is ill just be happy its something different. Seriously.. noone can relate? Or is this just a good day for newb-bashing?

its just frustrating you see anasa on screen. but very often its more useful to get it then some rivens especially for a player that just started to do sorties. you dont imagine how much of endo you'll need in time

1 minute ago, Igni said:

you dont imagine how much of endo you'll need in time

I get that, i do, and im ready for it. At least then ill have a clear goal in mind and be able to work towards endo in other ways as well as hoping for that lump sum. BUT i would like the experience of earning my first riven probably sometime before my 50th run

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Matty-Axel said:

I get that, i do, and im ready for it. At least then ill have a clear goal in mind and be able to work towards endo in other ways as well as hoping for that lump sum. BUT i would like the experience of earning my first riven probably sometime before my 50th run

Your luck must be really bad.....

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Matty-Axel said:

riven mods have ~25% chance to drop. so roughly every 4rd run. though as you know rng means random so there is nothing unusual that you didnt get any in 10 days

Got 4 Anasas in last  5 days. Im at this point, where i simply buy veiled rivens for 15-20pl (except shotgun) to make myself happy. Sometimes it really fells like  ... not nice.  those sortie few days ago with ambulas, i spent with a random team  around 45 min+,  even met in party for communication and talked about best tactics and at the end we all got anasa :( But if have to say i  really liked that challenge too, was nice to see my frame getting wrecked and me thinking about a better loadout and stuff. Usually its pretty boring, someone comes with limbo or so , u wait 3-4 min , sortie over. 

5 minutes ago, Igni said:

riven mods have ~25% chance to drop. so roughly every 4rd run. though as you know rng means random so there is nothing unusual that you didnt get any in 10 days

Indeed i did google the drop chances before posting. Out of curiosity do you feel the table doesnt need alterations? Interested in what it looks like from an "endgame" perspective 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

Got 4 Anasas in last  5 days.

This.. i mean whether you need em or not. Thats gotta grind your gears a little. But i suppose thats what the game is all about.. but dont get me wrong for the most part the game is a meticulously engineered bit of genius

1 hour ago, (PS4)Matty-Axel said:

It just depends on what you need.   Of course Rivens are always nice.   But more often than not, its not one you want, and isn't worth trading because nobody else wants it either.   Well, transmutations made trash Rivens worth a little something.    Ayatans will always be worth at least a bit of plat.  Sell them in bulk, buy veiled or trash Rivens you want, or trash Rivens to transmute and you are good to go.   Or use them to finish mods.   If just starting sorties I suspect you have not done many if any primes.    Since they take as much to go from R9 to R10 as it cost to go from R0 to R9,  a total of just shy of 41k endo.   And if selling maxed primes, the cost never ends.

18 hours ago, (PS4)Matty-Axel said:

Out of curiosity do you feel the table doesnt need alterations? Interested in what it looks like from an "endgame" perspective

Maybe I would agree. but that would be just for lowering anasa frequency a bit in favor of other RESOURCES. Rivens are fine as they are. 
Roughly speaking 2500 of 10k players doing sortie will get a riven. thats actually pretty good number.

I used to think the same thing but to be honest 5 runs isn't exactly a fair sample size and not to toot my own horn but just recently I could have written a post entitled "Riven Riven Riven, what on earth did you do with all the Anasa sculptures?!??!"   So, give it some time and the rewards will eventually come around, in the mean time try to enjoy the challenge of the higher level enemies.  Its the reason I make sure I go back every day.  I can get higher level enemies without having to slowly grind my way up to it. 

And, with the exception of the legendary core even  a trash riven mod is worth at least the plat value of anything else on the rewards list.