Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon hunts need a lot of fixing ASAP

ngrazer

Eidolons bugged as a hell, they can lost their armor, they run away with full charged lures (sometimes twice in a row), they use skills without any animation, after using itzal skill #3 you can stuck in invissible textures and so on and so on... Quality of this content is awful, and look like it gets worse with each "hot fix"...

Speaking of which, I came across something that may be working as intended but is not exactly genius design, I was using Trinity during a Hydrolyst hunt, lagged behind due to killing sentients, the shield goes down so I take my Lanka and shoot a limb, I was roughly 100m away from the thing and the instant I break the limb with a shoot I die to an EMP or something like that, literally, the moment the limb broke I got instantly killed, it took the Quill more time to pop and say "energy spike" than I took to just die on the spot, the usual EMP that comes after that even took a few seconds to come out.

So, are you supposed to always die on the spot after breaking a limb?

11 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

So, are you supposed to always die on the spot after breaking a limb?

Nope.

I'd say you've been hit by Hydro's 'spheres'. The ones that grow bigger and then explode dealing massive aoe damage to everyone in a very wide range - 100m is close enough to get hit by them.

Edited by ngrazer

OK, I got hit with the ability lock bug, seems to happen when you die as operator specifically, I was playing Nezha and got caught in an AoE attack as operator, died very fast and I was trying to recast GH with no luck, the attacks continued as I tried to get away and I died.

• 2 weeks later...

Knee weakspots become literally invincible sometimes, probably because of horrible hitbox. I can shoot them 5-6 times in a row from every angle with visible hp bar and get only zeroes. Latency is not the issue because i'm hosting.

Eidolons still teleport when lure tethered, which would not be that bad if they didn't get all their shields back. If their AI getting stuck is the issue then maybe it's worth to fix the pathfinding around the lake at least as it's the spawn spot for big ones.

Shrine can't be used even if you picked up all loot until pop up about corresponding shard appear in the lower left corner. It's not a big issue, but the fact that shard is not added instantly might be major problem for clients, especially if lures teleport on top of shrine to your location making it hard to understand what you are interacting with

Edited by Trvldl

I have the feeling the bugs get worse.

Yesterday i had a new one where the Hydrolyst was in his last phase on the ground where he calls vomvalyst and the lures already dropped the loot.He was still alive.Just weird.

Then next run there was a Hydrolyst which i couldnt damage its limb under any circumstances.We know the hitbox is crap but this was idk,Impossible.Normally you can workaround with aiming on special spots where you can always dmg the limbs.This time impossible.

Then Eidolons who go 2 times in a row back into the ground and come back with full shields.

Then people who cant use their operator or abilities.All these things are common now.Nothing special anymore that shows how buggy this is atm.

You fight more against the bugs then the eidolons itself.

DE FIX IT FINALLY !!!

Edited by K0bra

On 2018-03-01 at 9:19 PM, ngrazer said:

Today I joined a pug and during the Hydrolyst stage this bastard teleported 4-5 times. With fully charged lures just 10m away from him. What kind of feature is this?

Teralyst also tends to spawn and teleport to another location right away where he repeats this process again. And again. Same as above - what kind of feature is this?

I've never had any of the problems listed here and I do hunts preety often...

How are you getting them EVERY hunt?

10 hours ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

I've never had any of the problems listed here and I do hunts preety often...

How are you getting them EVERY hunt?

Not every lol. But lots of them. Before I stopped doing hunts completely thanks to all the bugs I had around 100 Hydro captures. Abilities loss happened in every 5th hunt or so. Warping Eidolon - every 3rd or so. Inconsistent Void Strike buff happened in every single one of them.

9 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Poor hosts are generally the cause of all of them or their end of things.

Sadly not in this case. 

Inconsistent Void Strike buff, warping Eidolon and abilities loss things happen when you are hosting or even when you are solo. I can assure you the Void Strike is bugged as hell on Eidolons since I did a lot of testing back then - as a client, as a host AND in solo mode.

Btw, this time I got some reaction to this. Sadly, not the expected one.

I managed to be the first one to reply in the 22.20.9 hotfix topic, and my reply became popular - which, I suppose, means that lots of people are familiar with the problem.

But... compare these two:

Yesterday - https://i.imgur.com/lvkri7u.png

Today - https://i.imgur.com/kM4sERb.png

You DO see the difference, right? 

Apparently someone don't like truth.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys don't let this thread die, we should keep bumping until they finally give us the attention we need. I mean, really, this IS still endgame content. It isn't anywhere close to a side thing like raids were since the resources and arcanes play a bigger role in general.

@[DE]Rebecca Space mom, give us some love.

• 2 weeks later...

Just died fighting an Eidolon solo. Had it down to 1/3rd final health (God those hit boxes are hit and miss, Lures getting in your way) was using the operator to take down it's vomvalyst healing phase. 

Got them taken out, just as his shield goes down, he manages to kill the operator. 

Transported to where I parked my frame (So far away, only the Opticor can hit the Teralyst). No Transferance static at that time. Frame when I left it in operator mode had max shields and 400 health.

Operator into frame, transported back to frame, frame instantly dies (can see the bars just auto 0 for no reason) and it transports me back to Cetus saying I failed the mission. 

(Sigh).

I wouldn't mind, but I like playing WF solo, I want the Quills outfits that you need the 10 shards for and you CAN'T BUY Shards.

Feels like progress/upgrading with outfits and amps is being pushed to teams... but I can't help but feel this enemy is overly powered and bugged to hell and back and seems to have powers that can "follow" the operator and kill your frame. Shame.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...