Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return to the game: what's hot in trading

Deidaku

Question

hello everyone!

After a long break due to circumstances I'm back in the game. I just want to ask what's "hot" in trading right now since I've missed so much. and I need to make plat again  I get that rivens are extremely valuable , but I wanted to know if the trading economy has changed a lot since a year ago.

12 answers to this question

Rivens for weapons that are in demand for one task or another.  Rubico opticor vectis and lanka rivens are quite hot atm. people are trying to sell beam weapon rivens like theyre hot but most beam weapons are in a bad place still. they got a rework few days ago that killed most of them a little more

Rare things are always expensive, outside of that rivens are the best RNG way to make money and alot of it even S#&$tier rivens can sell good assuming the weapon is something people use. Really the best thing you can do is sell all duplicate mods that sell 3 plat and above and sell syndicate stuff.

38 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

killed most of them a little more

I would not say that. To kill an mid level enemy you have to beam him for a minimum of second to deal full damage. While almost all beam weapons can now strip armor with corrosive status and by that have the highest chance to kill armored unit. Before changes it wasn't possible. So it was change, something for something.

17 hours ago, IfritKajiTora said:

I would not say that. To kill an mid level enemy you have to beam him for a minimum of second to deal full damage. While almost all beam weapons can now strip armor with corrosive status and by that have the highest chance to kill armored unit. Before changes it wasn't possible. So it was change, something for something.

they are still bad and theres no two ways about it

22 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

most beam weapons are in a bad place still. they got a rework few days ago that killed most of them a little more

Don't know what's giving you that impression, they've all improved quite a bit since the rework and that's the general consensus from where I'm sitting (in a big clan, fairly regular player).

2 minutes ago, Omnimorph said:

Don't know what's giving you that impression, they've all improved quite a bit since the rework and that's the general consensus from where I'm sitting (in a big clan, fairly regular player).

better than they were doesnt make them good. they are still bad but not as bad as they were.

Riven market is kinda slow now, they still sell but quite rarely, customers are picky and prices are not as high as they used to be. Still, with good gear, resource boosters and hitting every flood you see you can roll sellable riven in few days. With good selection and reasonable pricing (and LOT of trade chat spamming) you can sell few of those per week. Vast knowledge of weapon mechanics and theory is pretty much required. It's best if you have and use all the weapons you are selling rivens for.