Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-BlackCrusader

QmOuwhl.png v34h3Dg.png
~Crescent Moon Prime~

~Leaders of Ametrine Phoenix Alliance~
~Branch of the Gilded Phoenix Alliance of Alliances~

Dojo: Complete! Everything is researched (Max Rank Moon Clan)

DISCORD VOIP: "cmp.wf" (in your web browser will take you directly to our growing discord! You can also use the code if you have discord app installed) <--- probably the fastest way to join CM, and also the coolest.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CrescentMoonPrime
Clan page: 

When you got that Nova Prime, did you ever use regular Nova again? What about that Soma Prime, regular plain old Soma got the ax didn't it? And what about that prime armor, the non prime version looked kinda boring didn't it? We feel the same way, we prefer things primed. Why? Because Primed, is better.

What is Crescent Moon Prime?

We are a moon clan made up of active members from all over the globe. We choose to be competitive and we are focused on the community we create for our members. We frequently hold contests and competitions for our members involving platinum and other prizes. Join our discord (cmp.wf) and get to know us - very few people leave us once they join!

Our creed:

We believe in the community of our members! We enjoy assisting each other, growing the active base of the clan, and helping everyone enjoy their time in Warframe. We are also made up largely of Warframe veterans who are  willing to help and teach newer players.

Requirements for the community:

• Agree to be part of our competitive clan nature
  • Capable of using Discord, 
  • and have a good attitude

How does one become a Crescent Moon Prime member?

1. Post your in-game name in here to announce to the entire WF community what you would buy first if you were given 1 million dollars
  2. Connect to our discord server on CMP.WF
  3. When connected ping our recruiting staff to assist you.
  4. You will go through a short interview where they will ask:
    1. Your IGN
    2. Your MR (We accept MR12+ in to CMP, lower than that goes to Crescent Moon Academy, a place for people new to Warframe and training grounds)
    3. Your acceptance of our rules
    4. Your agreement to be competitive when DE releases anything competitive... (yes, we miss the leaderboards...)
  5. You will be assigned to a proper clan and given access to discord when confirmed in-game!
  6. Congratulations you are a CM member!

What do we ask of you?

We expect our players to be reasonably active.
We have a inactivity policy. Members who are inactive longer than this period (do not log in for more than the inactivity period) get kicked from the clan and get assigned the "Former Member" role on Discord. But do not fret, Former members just need to become active again to rejoin (You don't need to go through the interview again). This rule is so we can always keep our community active as much as possible!
Our inactivity policy is determined by rank:
Initiate - 7 days
Devoted - 12 days
Supreme - 17 days
Prime - 22 days
Staff - 17 days
Officers - 22 days
Generals - 30 days

We expect our players to be competitive.
We expect members to participate in Warframe Operations that give high scoring to clans and have leaderboards.
With the announcement of rails (Dark Sectors) being revived we will expect our members to contribute to this as well.

General Guidelines:

We have a complete list of rules regarding our clan, which can be found at our Discord.
Adult content is moderately allowed in our clan as Warframe is a 17+ game; however, NSFW content is strongly urged to be kept in private conversations and not on our discord.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of our achievements

Spoiler

u2r8zkZ.jpg

Above image donated to the clan by StrongBelieves. The clan thanks you for your continued support, and dedication to Crescent Moon Prime.

Our domination in Shadow Debt: we were the only moon clan to claim a gold trophy

aafeAPF.png

Winner in Rathuum Event: through dedication and fair play.

rF5ySIo.png

Second places (Gold trophies) in Operation: Ambulas Reborn, The Pacifism Defect, Hallowed Nightmares

PnPEhx6.png

r7dpyKy.png

RM97nwV.png

And we have a lot of gold trophies from Plaguestar... but that event was just ridiculous...
Which proves that from the time Crescent Moon is formed we were and always will be at the top of our game!

-CM-Mrow proving his dominance 

0b1eP9q.png?1

And here is some promotional art (Original images by our member RIKENZ):

krkJjME.png

O8B5OS2.png

Edited by -CM-BlackCrusader
Images went bonkers

Hi,

Thank you for the re-invite to CMP, one of the best and most competitive clans currently playing or ever played 

warframe. Even though I had a great time taking part while I was a member of CMP, I just do not play warframe

enough nowadays to warrant me being a member of a competitive clan like CMP. As I would only be getting carried 

through the future events I thought it would be more honorable and tenno for me to leave.

Regards,

-CM-SASMcBride

I wanted to let you  know I've liked the people in this clan very much.  Chats in game are helpful, more supportive and more mature than other clans I've been in.  They  call for groups for missions regularly.  I think it was cm-bash who quickly jumped in an informed me of the arcane changes.

I have been missing your messages, but when in missions I find myself getting immersed in the game.  it's why I love warframe.  I appreciate you opening the door to me,  and I understand I'm on  a "trial" basis right now.  I've been slowly checking out different stuff of discord.  I've also been helping other players when I can.  It was  wolfmii I explained focus "unbound" to, and silver_slice i was helping with archwing  weapons and tactics.  Overall, good clan.  Hope i work out.  Thanks again.

IGN: Sagadeel

One Million Dollars: I would mantain my family forevermore, Im not a man who wants to spend it like a millionaire.

Mastery Rank: 20

Hours played: 1278 hrs

Current/previous clan: GUNGNIR

When you started playing warframe?: I dont know the date exactly, but I know I joined the game only because Mesa just came out, and that was enough.

Discord: Sagadeel#2596

A little about yourself: Hi, Im a player of Warframe since a long time, and I has always returned to it when Im bored, or just because I really like it. I dropped it multiple times in the past because I had other games to play, but I never really left it. Since this december, I was kicked from my past clan and reinvited but for some reason my rank was lowered -never had an explanation why- but after that I felt like I needed a change, and a lot of toxicity and elitism I began to witness, I grew tired of it and decided to find a new clan where my help can help in some way.

I dont use Discord a lot to talk, but I login to be aware about new announcements, or events, etc. I dont talk a lot either, but Ill do what I can.

I don't consider myself a hardcore player, because Raids never attracted me, and couldnt do any other long runs because I have never had a team to play with, I just tend to enter, do my sortie if possible, farm a little of kuva or bounties -if in the mood- and wait to do my daily Eidolon Capture just for the sake of it. When the Pacifism Defect came, I did the event with good effort -nothing crazy-, and the Plague Star I contributed a lot for the statue -but it never got finished because not much people participated either-; in less words, when there is an event I want to participate -if possible-, but dont expect the performance of a hardcore-tryhard player, but nothing poor either. In the end, I consider myself a casual-mid hardcore player, that tends to contribute whatever I can.

Hope I can join you all.

BTW: I have a few questions I hope could be answered:

1) I read and use casually Discord, but dont use the voice chat because I dont speak english very fluent. Is that a problem?

2) Is there a minimun score or something like that to achieve in events before getting kicked?

Greetings. Send me a message here before joining, if possible, so I can leave my clan beforehand.

Edited by Sagadeel

On 2018-03-06 at 6:43 PM, Sagadeel said:

IGN: Sagadeel

Hope I can join you all.

BTW: I have a few questions I hope could be answered:

1) I read and use casually Discord, but dont use the voice chat because I dont speak english very fluent. Is that a problem?

2) Is there a minimun score or something like that to achieve in events before getting kicked?

Greetings. Send me a message here before joining, if possible, so I can leave my clan beforehand.

Check your inbox!

To answer your questions.

1. As long as you understand english in a written text and you can absorb the information.

No, there is no problem.

2. Yes for now, in every operation there will be a minimum requirement, it will be written in MOTD (Message of the Day) clan chat and in discord.

Hello!

Post your in-game name in here to announce to the entire WF community what you would buy first if you were given 1 million dollars

I'd buy a boat and a pony, and I would ride him on my boat.

And we could all together go out on the ocean, me upon my pony on my boat.

IGN: Penrose-Casixdot

One Million Dollars:I will donate half the money  to help the children who aren't well educated and use the rest to travel around world.

Mastery Rank: 25

Hours played: 1810 hours

Current/previous clan: the seven deadly sins

When you started playing warframe?: 2016 but i don't remmeber the specific time

Discord: tendimension#9927

A little about myself:

Hi,Im a player of warframe since 2016.I love this game,my former clan is really inactive since the pacifism defect. I hate to play alone espacially the operation misssion.  I think it's time for me to change.So i left decided to find a new clan . I never consider myself as a looter rather than that i'd like to find all the possibility of a weapon or warframe.  Outside warframe,I'm a rather shy person, especially with strangers but i feel like being a part of this clan would be fun and help me open up a little.

Hope I can join you all

IGN: outcast777

Discord Name: outcast777#8161

One Million Dollars: Put some money aside for retirement, get myself a decent home, then travel the world for a bit.

Mastery Rank: 20

Hours Played:1039 hours

Previous Clan: Royal Destiny

Started Playing Warframe: January 2014

A Little About Myself: Played warframe back in 2014 and eventually exhausted the content and burned myself out. Came back to the game rather recently started to pick things up again. I'm rather competitive and willing to help out clan mates when ever I can.

On 2018-03-17 at 10:07 AM, outcast777 said:

IGN: outcast777

Discord Name: outcast777#8161

One Million Dollars: Put some money aside for retirement, get myself a decent home, then travel the world for a bit.

Mastery Rank: 20

Hours Played:1039 hours

Previous Clan: Royal Destiny

Started Playing Warframe: January 2014

A Little About Myself: Played warframe back in 2014 and eventually exhausted the content and burned myself out. Came back to the game rather recently started to pick things up again. I'm rather competitive and willing to help out clan mates when ever I can.

Welcome to the clan!

IGN: Drawer-san

One Million Dollars:I will invest half the money to get profitt and currently need move to a new home, so buy a departament or try to get my own place.

Mastery Rank: 3 (to the academy I go)

Hours played: 30+

When I started playing warframe? This year, I chat with my discord group and someone mention warframe, know it was a MMO but they make it super interested when talking about it. And just after a install the game a streamer I follow also started playing it, now im hooked up and read tons of guides and the wiki.

A little about myself: 

My grammar isnt perfect, but know english as good as spanish. Im a designer student, like to draw, I know several editing programs. I have a youtube channel when I plan to upload some videos of the game. No problem doing competitive whatsoever.

IGN : Higgus
Discord : higgus#9393
$1,000,000 : A nice big house, and a lot of smart investments
Mastery Rank : 21
Hours played : 1731 hours
When I started : Around the time the Tethra's Doom event started
A little about myself : I've been playing warframe for years on and off, like coming back for all the new releases. Currently looking for a clan for both activity and a good community. 

Edited by Higgus

On 2018-03-25 at 5:09 PM, Drawer-san said:

IGN: Drawer-san

One Million Dollars:I will invest half the money to get profitt and currently need move to a new home, so buy a departament or try to get my own place.

Mastery Rank: 3 (to the academy I go)

Hours played: 30+

When I started playing warframe? This year, I chat with my discord group and someone mention warframe, know it was a MMO but they make it super interested when talking about it. And just after a install the game a streamer I follow also started playing it, now im hooked up and read tons of guides and the wiki.

A little about myself: 

My grammar isnt perfect, but know english as good as spanish. Im a designer student, like to draw, I know several editing programs. I have a youtube channel when I plan to upload some videos of the game. No problem doing competitive whatsoever.

Welcome guys to CMA and CMP!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Oshroth

One Million Dollars:I would probably buy a nice house.

Mastery Rank: 10

Hours played: 175 hours

Current/previous clan: Super Pony Space Ninja YamaS#&amp;&#036;o Z

When you started playing warframe?: End of 2017

Discord: Tim#0975

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: AndroidHarlequin

One Million Dollars: I would invest it in the bank and live off the interest.

Mastery Rank: 8

Hours played: 498 hours

Current/previous clan: Devels Warriors

When you started playing warframe?: A long time ago, but it was on a different account that I lost. Just getting back into the game recently.

A little about myself:

I like playing Warframe in my free time, and I'm looking for a fun clan to join.

IGN: rewob

One Million Dollars: first thing i would buy would be a top notch gaming laptop

Mastery Rank: 9

Hours played: 219 hours

Current/previous clan: none

When you started playing warframe?: It was quite awhile ago so I don't remember. the only thing i do remember is that there was not a main quest or relays

Discord: Death Bean#5337

about myself. I love games that focus on co-op and it makes me feel good to help others

On 2018-04-17 at 11:42 PM, rewob said:

IGN: rewob

One Million Dollars: first thing i would buy would be a top notch gaming laptop

Mastery Rank: 9

Hours played: 219 hours

Current/previous clan: none

When you started playing warframe?: It was quite awhile ago so I don't remember. the only thing i do remember is that there was not a main quest or relays

Discord: Death Bean#5337

about myself. I love games that focus on co-op and it makes me feel good to help others

Welcome to the clan :)

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Zombi3H3art

Mastery Rank: 23

Hours Played: 3721

Current/Previous clan: Flesheaters current/ previous Crescent Moon :) i was really active between 2014-2016 but now im starting to pick the game back up.. and still waiting for damage 3.0

$1 Million: Put the money in a growth account in the bank, take a portion to play with stocks, give quarterly 10% of those gains to charity and put the rest back into the account, repeat. charities i would choose are this children's home in Zimbabwe, the mayo clinic, and stem cell research.

EDIT: I Wanted to add that the way i found the the name of the clan again was to look up the anime 'Log Horizon' in the anime the characters get sucked into a video game and the character Maryelle is the leader of a guild called... Crescent Moon Alliance. http://log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Maryelle

Edited by zombi3h3art