Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

The old new idle Ash is a position that comes up very often in the world of ninja / shinobi. I did not deal with sexist, but I have trouble with that made ​​comparing this position with a feminine position. But in any case, these are all the comments that say ridiculous and &*$$ worst is intolerable to me. This is not because they have never seen this position they can afford to say such thing, especially since it is totally false. You find it feminine but it is not the case at all.

Then as I said, the idle is not ideal for all weapons. With a bow and throwing weapon is class. But I agree with the other weapons that it, it goes very wrong. My only request is to have this position with ninja weapon type only.

Edited by Vekthor

I see I see, if it were only those weapons then it wouldn't be so bad because it suited them better. But the rifle/shotgun and single pistol is what my issue is with. I don't get how standing as tall and straight as you can is ninja-like, could you find me a picture of a ninja using this stance? I don't see how it would benefit stealth at all.

Stop arguing. All new idle poses and animations look very bad. I would be ashamed to show this to the people who pay me the money.

As for me, I want to see previous universal idle pose for each frame. It was neutral and calm. And I was ok with it.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121117230755/shinobisega/images/1/17/Hotsuma.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/images/i/a/c/9/Shinobi.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs15/i/2007/102/6/f/Commission___Kai_the_ninja_by_TillWolfster.jpg

Well, I think it should suffice

But as I said, this kind of installation is only class with a bow and throwing weapons, weapons of ninja. I think it should be exclusive to these weapons.

Edited by Vekthor

I really liked ash's new stance. I think it would be awesome if we could choose between the old animation and the new one in the warframe skin table.

This is a decent idea, could have normal stance and plat for a different one seeing as it's only looks.

I have no idea what those weird looking things with tails are. The last picture looks like a ninja, who's walking. 

I just bought plat with steam wallet. What seems to be the problem?

As a pre-steam beta player there is no steam wallet option when I click 'get platnium' in the ingame store

Yes I know there are starter packs on the steam store, but I don't want to spend 20+, I'd spend 5 or 10 (and I'm sure many people share that sentiment)

Updated mods isunified?playrs play together pick up mods are the same!

Besides Raremods anomalous excessive,Such as(Thunderbolt,Reach,Streamline)

But Fusion Core disappeared.

Majority pick up mods common those?

Material also strange,Soldier easy to fall,But boss not easy to fall.

Anyone else noticing an increase in certain mods dropping?

Specifically Slash Dash, Reach and Ammo Drum.

Did my usual 10-15 missions and went to fuse stuff up and notices 10+ of each and not a lot else.

Yup, Fusion Cores have become astoundingly rare.

The dojo decorations' placing mechanic is still pretty much... err... weird. If you try to rotate an object 90°, you can't, it won't be 90° and (especially on flags, floor panels etc.) it will be VERY apparent. A snap to grid system with maching rotating mechanic would be appretiated.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png