Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018 Tickets (SOLD OUT)

[DE]Danielle

ccfd32f67ec4f7dd4b21f96caccdd6ff.jpg

TennoCon 2018 tickets are now on sale!

Join thousands of other Tenno to witness the future of Warframe at TennoCon 2018 on Saturday, July 7th. Can't make it in person? The TennoCon Digital Pack will go on sale April 3.

This year's TennoCon features huge new reveals at TennoLive with the developers, a cosplay contest with a $10,000 CAD prize and more! A portion of all ticket and Digital Pack sales will go to benefit Canada Learning Code.

Grab your tickets here before they're gone! https://www.warframe.com/tennocon

7 minutes ago, IKChris said:

2 minutes on sale and the Legendary ticket is already sold out? :shocked:

The ticket site was actually live at least 2 mins before 2pm EST and when I checked, Legendary ticket was already sold out and is the only ticket tier I wanted to buy!

Sigh, I'll most likely not be going, since I already went the previous 2 years as VIP and Collector.

DE, if you're listening, I'm willing to pay Legendary ticket prices (and more), if you'd only make more available.  Pretty please...

Great decision to make the cosmetic available for everyone.

Digital is only 10 CAD less than the regular, but flights from around the world aren't cheap, so the support to all the Tenno that are there in spirit but have to stay home is well appreciated.

I wish you could retrofit the syandana of the past year to those who purchased the digital ticket.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

DE, if you're listening, I'm willing to pay Legendary ticket prices (and more), if you'd only make more available.  Pretty please...

This...

They priced their tickets too cheaply last year.. and they did the exact same thing this year. I'd have paid $2k just for a VIP ticket. It's like whoever sets the price for these things doesn't understand that you raise prices to help insure that the people who want them the most are the ones who end up with them.

I am absolutely livid that they sold out in about 0.5 seconds. It's a lot easier to swallow not being able to get something because you simply can't afford it than not being able to get something because some other people managed to make a connection 0.00000001 seconds before you did.

*throws stuff*

As someone who chose not to buy the digital pack last year because the syandana was not made available to the digital ticket. Will the ticket this year, along with the armor set, include the syandana from last year? Considering they are the same design style it would be rather odd to not be able to get the syandana as well, as that would just leave digital ticket customers with half of a set, instead of the entire set.

7 minutes ago, Ottofyre said:

This...

They priced their tickets too cheaply last year.. and they did the exact same thing this year. I'd have paid $2k just for a VIP ticket. It's like whoever sets the price for these things doesn't understand that you raise prices to help insure that the people who want them the most are the ones who end up with them.

I am absolutely livid that they sold out in about 0.5 seconds. It's a lot easier to swallow not being able to get something because you simply can't afford it than not being able to get something because some other people managed to make a connection 0.00000001 seconds before you did.

*throws stuff*

Kinda wish they just doubled the prices on everything. Even VIP sold out instantly. Still have a collector, but that's really frustrating.

Just now, Gerrix said:

Kinda wish they just doubled the prices on everything. Even VIP sold out instantly. Still have a collector, but that's really frustrating.

It was the VIP I was trying to get. I would have bought the Legendary but I knew attempting to get one of those would be absolutely futile. VIP were literally all gone before the page finished loading once they became available.

And yes, they absolutely need to raise the prices on these things. I ended up getting the collectors as well, but missing the VIP tickets was like a massive kick in the gut. Turned a day I was really looking forward to into one of the most disappointing days of my entire life.

Archived