Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2018 Tickets (SOLD OUT)

[DE]Danielle

46 minutes ago, Ottofyre said:

It was the VIP I was trying to get. I would have bought the Legendary but I knew attempting to get one of those would be absolutely futile. VIP were literally all gone before the page finished loading once they became available.

And yes, they absolutely need to raise the prices on these things. I ended up getting the collectors as well, but missing the VIP tickets was like a massive kick in the gut. Turned a day I was really looking forward to into one of the most disappointing days of my entire life.

Did you go last year? Do you know if the collector statues will be available for sale at the convention? 

To be honest, the lunch and that statue were my primary reason for aiming for VIP, but if they have the statues for sale it will take alot of the sting out of it.

7 minutes ago, Gerrix said:

Did you go last year? Do you know if the collector statues will be available for sale at the convention? 

To be honest, the lunch and that statue were my primary reason for aiming for VIP, but if they have the statues for sale it will take alot of the sting out of it.

I went both last year and the year before.  Yes, both last year and the year before the statues were on sale at the merch area.

@[DE]Danielle - are you really going to do same mistake as last year!?!? Where's PayPal option

Last year it was said it was mistake for not adding it at the time and someone from DE (Danielle/Reb/Megan?) said sorry for not adding it. Are you doing the very same mistake again!? REALLY?

Please add PayPal option, at least to the Digital ticket that comes in April - card only is NOT acceptable solution for the rest of the world

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Yes, although somethings do sell out at the show.  If you really want one, the merch area should be your first stop.  It usually is mega busy.

Sounds like a plan. Do the doors open at 11, or is that just when the main stage stuff starts? This is actually my first major convention, and it seems to be surprisingly hard to find this kind of information.

1 hour ago, Ottofyre said:

This...

They priced their tickets too cheaply last year.. and they did the exact same thing this year. I'd have paid $2k just for a VIP ticket. It's like whoever sets the price for these things doesn't understand that you raise prices to help insure that the people who want them the most are the ones who end up with them.

I am absolutely livid that they sold out in about 0.5 seconds. It's a lot easier to swallow not being able to get something because you simply can't afford it than not being able to get something because some other people managed to make a connection 0.00000001 seconds before you did.

*throws stuff*

I agree and feel the same, fellow Tenno.

The exclusive armor does look tempting so I may decide after all to go with Collector again, but will still be a long 'commute' from California.  Sigh...

Maybe DE can set aside Friday or Thursday for extra VIP/Legendary ticket holders?  I'd be more than willing to spend more days there and pay more for a chance.

2 minutes ago, Gerrix said:

Sounds like a plan. Do the doors open at 11, or is that just when the main stage stuff starts? This is actually my first major convention, and it seems to be surprisingly hard to find this kind of information.

I don't actually remember when the doors open, but they will have an early badge pickup.  If you can make that, it makes getting in a lot faster and easier for the convention.

Just now, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I don't actually remember when the doors open, but they will have an early badge pickup.  If you can make that, it makes getting in a lot faster and easier for the convention.

There's really not much information either in the faq or in the order confirmation, so I hope they either have a much more detailed faq that comes out or someone makes some more announcements.

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Thank you guys for adding the exclusive Aesthetic item to the Digital Pack this year! Waiting for March 3rd to purchase the pack for me and my husband. <3

Yeah, however that goody bag, leads me to ask what is in it. Another digital exclusive goody? Answers please, digital goods in the bag should  mentioned the rest can be kept a secret.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Evilpricetag said:

Yeah, however that goody bag, leads me to ask what is in it. Another digital exclusive goody? Answers please, digital goods in the bag should  mentioned the rest can be kept a secret.

Goody bags usually are things like key chains or small collectibles, stuff you find in the Merch store. 

3 hours ago, duhadventure said:

Its displayed on the Digital Ticket as a screenshotOBX46PO.jpg
It looks like it was inspired by last years syandana.
Image result for tennocon 2017 syandana

Really rubs Sault in the wounds making a set for something if it's impossible to get the other peice to the set,

Maybe make the syndona buyable during the convention at like $50-200 USD? And so on in the future, for past items?

While it's against the rules to sell your account, or digital codes. It definitely adds value to them if you don't tackle it down yourself. 

I'm not directly implying that anyone has, but there are a shocking number of 'founders' with few forum posts that are relatively recent. They could have just returned, used the forums for the first time, or obtained it by breaking the rules.

I respect all founders who bought their goods on their own, and aided in building the game. But Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, and Lato Prime definitely could talk up some money. If Legendary tickets sell for that amount what would you called an account at for thing you can't get anymore?

Now founder goods are out of the question, but Tennocon digital goods I think deserve a money braker.

Sorry let set off because the armor is a set to a peice that is unavailable... 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Evilpricetag said:

Sorry let set off because the armor is a set to a peice that is unavailable... 

Firstly yes this is another account of mine, had to switch to chat in PC section.

I just wanted to say, is that I noticed a lot of people desiring the Legendary/VIP, had gotten it previously, I'm curious what the actual headcount/amount of people, are in these groups? There's an odd number of you who say you had these packages before and want them again, I see the desire, I too would like them, to voice a NPC? come on cool, but I really do think.. even though money is money, other people should get a chance, even if you are #1 supremo fan of all time.

I personally would like to take my daughter in a few years to voice a npc, or something. Hopefully I can make that happen.

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)knightfighter34 said:

is there an age requirement for tennocon?

From the event page - "Age notice: 17+ event. Children under the age of 17 are not permitted to enter without accompaniment by a legal guardian ticket holder. "

On 3/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, IKChris said:

2 minutes on sale and the Legendary ticket is already sold out? :shocked:

6 minutes by the time you posted. Still... 6 mins... How many tickets for legendary where there? 10 or somthing? If it was 10, then DE just made $10,000 CAD in 6 mins.... 

Archived