The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akjagara craft and equinox craft..

EvilDarknessAlien

Just now, PhoenixShadowEvil said:

Why  put this weapon and frame with to hard work for craft? equinox need one week for craft< without plat for rush, and akjagara need others two weapons for craft... and new players pass it because is to hard DE need review the craft of these weapons

Equinox, obtaible in Uranus = You are not a new player anymore.

Akjagara, Mastery Rank 8 = You are not a new player anymore.

Equnox has something no other frame has: 7 Abilities that can be used in mission. As annoying as the farming is, I can understand the time needed to get her... As irksome the building of Day/Night aspect is. Goodness, I hope Equinox Prime doesnt follow that logic...

Akjagara... 3 weapons needed the craft, honeslty? Those who build the Bolto will want to build the Akbolto and if they know the Akjagara needs that to build they will hold to it untill then. And the Dual Skana... no comment, its easy to build.

Its called a time sinker.

16 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Equnox has something no other frame has: 7 Abilities that can be used in mission. As annoying as the farming is, I can understand the time needed to get her... As irksome the building of Day/Night aspect is. Goodness, I hope Equinox Prime doesnt follow that logic...

Akjagara... 3 weapons needed the craft, honeslty? Those who build the Bolto will want to build the Akbolto and if they know the Akjagara needs that to build they will hold to it untill then. And the Dual Skana... no comment, its easy to build.

Forget Equinox prime, think of Chroma Prime.

It will involve parts from 3 vaulted warframes.

Ps5Qbfy.gif

9 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Yes, it's called a time sink, and it's a bad one. Farming against RNG for 8 different parts in one of the most annoying tilesets the game has to offer against a boss with health gates and slow phases, then spending a week to build it, for a frame with "7 abilities," maybe 3 of which actually see use? Equinox needs to be looked at, both in build requirements and functionality.

AkJagara is just part of a weapon build progression, which would be alright if each weapon in the sequence was actually better than the last, but that's not really the case. I haven't tried it since the changes, but I used to love it in spite of it being sub-par. Dual Skanas should probably be removed, though. I've come to loathe semi-auto dual secondaries for their bad design, but that's another issue entirely.

18 minutes ago, SteamlordD said:

for a frame with "7 abilities," maybe 3 of which actually see use? Equinox needs to be looked at, both in build requirements and functionality.

You mean just Maim and Provoke bumrush, right? Yeah, those havent died out, doubt they ever will.

After her power pass, Night Form is very beneficial for the team since it gives shields for every kill within the AoE, heals when deactivated, puts enemies out of combat with Sleep and lowers their damage the closer they are.

Its the same reason we dont see Trinity a lot in PUGs: Her powers dont kill (at least not a lot of enemies, considering EV) or enchance weapons' damage and the moment she is asked for is only when its known the :poop: will hit the fan or the player likes to be a healer/support or has a Link-Tank build.

By that point, its on the hands of the players, after her ability pass, I believe she is in a good place... except I still want Mend&Maim and Pacify&Provoke to just change to their polar opposites when chaging forms, having to recast them tickles my nitpick bone. At least we could have a Nuke ready to blow if we changed from Night to Day.

Edited by Kaotyke
forgot an "i" and weapon damage

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

There's 0 reason to think it will be anything but Neuroptics, Chassis, and Systems.

Not sure I comprehend. Base requirements for Chroma require Volt Neuros (Forgot about this one), Saryn Systems, Ember Neuros, and Frost Chassis. Who knows, maybe DE will do an unprecedented quadruple unvaulting during the entirety of his prime access, Masters of the Elements or something like that.

I would like to see Equinox Prime be Neuroptics, Chassis, Systems, Aspect (Yes just 1 prime part that covers both), and BP. I think she deserves at least 5 parts, but given that trading has a 5part limit, don't think it should exceed that (I'm looking at you Akstilletto Prime)

Chroma can just be the standard parts.

3 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Akjagara was nuts. Buy 2 Latos, craft into 2 Boltos. Use them to craft Akbolto, craft Akbolto in Akjagara. One of, if not the most, intensive routes to crafting a single weapon.

Worth it though.

*cough* Panthera *cough*

same goes to lesion;

lesion = tipedo + moar;

tipedo = kunai + bo + moar;

lesion = kunai + tipedo + 2 moar;

it is worth it whatsoever.

they should make some weapon with even more convoluted crafting requirement tree but crappy just for the novelty,

2 hours ago, xubile said:

same goes to lesion;

lesion = tipedo + moar;

tipedo = kunai + bo + moar;

lesion = kunai + tipedo + 2 moar;

it is worth it whatsoever.

they should make some weapon with even more convoluted crafting requirement tree but crappy just for the novelty,

Yes DE need review craft systems for these weapons.