The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

VOMALYST cant attack

ANUed

1 time that sec ago i beat a hydrolist that 1 VOMALYST cant hit , i had kill the bloom twice and still cant att it , and we just wait till the HYDROLIST regen and after that it can hit , just need some fix improvment

Haven't experienced anything like that so far...

Hydrolyst creates the bloom portals which spawn Vomvalysts and even make some of them immune as long as the link exists. And when you destroy the bloom portal and Hydro is still immune to AMP damage, you need search and destroy every linked to Hydro Vomvalyst. Now this is where you may experience a bug when you can't see the link between Hydrolyst and Vomvalyst. Shoot any Vomv within proximity, especially the one which, if you were caught in that kind of situation, glows like X-mas Vomvalyst.

8 minutes ago, Trent22007 said:

This is a somewhat known bug, it has something to with the client being unable to kill these bugged vomvalyst, from what I heard.

Not really. I'm usually playing with my clanmate and the moment we met this unkillable Vomvalyst none of us was able to hurt it.

On 3/1/2018 at 10:13 PM, ngrazer said:

Not really. I'm usually playing with my clanmate and the moment we met this unkillable Vomvalyst none of us was able to hurt it.

Yep just encountered this vomvalyst and it just trolled us for 3 whole minutes which made our run a terrible decision, it was our 2nd run for the night, we're on the hydrolyst at 7 minutes left til sunrise.

but right after the hydrolyst recovered 75% shields, the unkillable vomvalyst was gone (don't really know what happened) and we were able to damage the 4th limb.
We could've finished it if it wasn't for the buggy Vomvalyst.

Also note that, we destroyed each vomvalyst bloom in sight, there were no bloom-vomvalyst link attached, just the vomvalyst-hydrolyst link.
This vomvalyst is also glowing in blue energy.