Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith Build with 163.6 Statuschance Riven -Statusduration

(PSN)Midcall

Hello,

how important is status duration for Stru Wraith ?

My Riven has

161.7% Cold

163,6% Status Chance

- 76.1 Status Duration

If i only put riven on weapon, i already haven 100% Status.

How would you build this weapon now? I usually didnt want to go for a crit build or would you recommend it?

Thanks

Depends on the status. I myself use corrosive and blast, I guess you will probably do the same since your Riven has cold in it. If that is the case, I would say that you are good. Corrosive is permanent, so duration doesn't affect it. Blast knocks them down and as far as I know, duration has nothing to do with the time they take to get back up. So I would say that only the IPS would be affected in this case

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

If i go vor a crit build with viral and Hunter Munitons, would those slash procs be affected ?

They would, and I don't recommend that build. You will be better off with Corrosive + Blast: CC everybody and strips all their armor with 1-2 shots

It's below average riven, not just because of that negative.

Cold screws up your corrosive procs, you are going to get way less of them. Status while alright, really isn't needed to have on strun rivens. Maybe as third stat on something that already had dmg and ms.

Strun gets quite a bit of slash procs with any build, so that status duration is actually hurting. My advice would be to give up on this riven and find dmg ms without negative, they arent even all that expensive. Then go with standard status build with 3 dual stats, difference in dps would be massive.

Because of how strun reloads, the increase in magazine size and decrease in reload speed would stack... heavily, wouldn't recommend it.

nvm, you got ammo max and not mag size, still probably no.

Edited by rapt0rman

Strun sc breakpoints are: 150+ (no 60/60 needed) 90+ (1 needed) 30+ (2 needed)

-76 sd will affect any status DoT damage (like toxic, slash /hunter's munition builds, gas ...) as it will affect duration of radiation confusing etc but it won't affect the corrosive, as previously mentioned. With that riven you should probably avoid blaze /blast and ride with corrosive +cold. Riven is usable. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

Hello,

how important is status duration for Stru Wraith ?

My Riven has

161.7% Cold

163,6% Status Chance

- 76.1 Status Duration

If i only put riven on weapon, i already haven 100% Status.

How would you build this weapon now? I usually didnt want to go for a crit build or would you recommend it?

Thanks

Until DE revamps status effects as planned, it's an above average Riven.  But once they give "+100%" status effects like crit, it will shine.

Build for weapon speed/punch and straight damage after you hit 100%.  You want status to kill within a short time, anyway.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I rerolled a bit and changed to a new one, -99,4% Weapon Recoil, 138% Slash, +98% Statuschance

This means 1 60/60 needed for 100% status. With this stats Slash value still isnt higher then impact, but i thougt it would still be a good idea to build for Viral. I could add sweeping serration, then slash value would be a little bit heigher then impact (with Primed Point Blank it would be Slash 565,7, Puncture 118,5,  Impact 513,5 and Viral 1185 (with one 90% and one 60% mod))

Going for Slash and viral seems a good or not so good idea?