Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #198: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Danielle

32 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Can you reduce the time for Twitch Drops to activate (possibly to 5 minutes)? People don't have the time to watch Prime Time Episodes and Devstreams due to time zones and the fact that you have to watch half the stream to get it.

Why not just tune in to the stream, mute it, then go do whatever?

il y a 49 minutes, Myhrazayn a dit :

[sorry posted duplicate please help me delete this]

When your ingame message include "[Song]", when sending, the game ask you to chose one of your songs (like Rivens when typing "[Riven mod]").

3 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Can you reduce the time for Twitch Drops to activate (possibly to 5 minutes)? People don't have the time to watch Prime Time Episodes and Devstreams due to time zones and the fact that you have to watch half the stream to get it.

You don't have to actually watch. You can just leave the screen open.

9 minutes ago, Angeirax said:

New update AND it's my birthday. :laugh: 

"I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh..."

Happy birthday, tenno! Congratulations on surviving another year, despite all the way the world tried to kill you. Good luck on the next one! :thumbup:  :lotus:

Then it would give the reward every 5 minutes

At least even 20 minutes then there are 3 opportunities to problem solve. If my ps4 and pc are both on it wont work i have to shut ps4 down, phone off  for timer to start on pc, also often i have to unlink and relink twitch and warframeIf your timing is off you LOSE it all. Its a real hassle. Then after all that and it still doesnt work, there is such a horrible feeling in my stomach and i want yo cry. If i cant cry i have to listen to sad music and think of lost loves. 

Archived