Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Inaros Passive is kinda useless

---Swaggi---

Can we just have Inaros go down as normal so we can shoot our secondary from there? At least you can help a bit by doing damage when downed.

His finisher Passive is awesome enough to be a stand-alone.

1 hour ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

Hey just scrolling through and reading all the feedback to this thread...I just would like to say that even though there is no common ground for you guys to come to..there should be no insults thrown back and forth. You guys are derailing the thread and ruining this thread for those with feedback. Also Im kind of with TK on the " why are people on the forums like this!!". Chatting in a condescending way , giving their feedback + a sneak insult. Assuming they're crying or whining when all they are trying to do is be helpful..all that just to get shut down.It's just super sad.

He mocked someone else's intelligence first, he's free game.

Here's what he posted:

and srsly? "why are u dying in the 1st place? i am very intelligent har har" 

Considering how he tries to switch topic(first time he couldn't think of anything to counter my argument, he switches the topic to Inaros' passive in context of SOLO play; when he got destroyed further, he switched back to talking about COOP)...he derailed this thread himself.

Edited by ComradeHX

8 hours ago, ComradeHX said:

He mocked someone else's intelligence first, he's free game.

Here's what he posted:

Considering how he tries to switch topic(first time he couldn't think of anything to counter my argument, he switches the topic to Inaros' passive in context of SOLO play; when he got destroyed further, he switched back to talking about COOP)...he derailed this thread himself.

i have been talking about its viability in solo play since the start of this thread, not everything revolves around u

then i switched to arguing about the stuff u brought up, which is that its a perfectly fine passive that works perfectly, then created unrealistic scenarios where pets could res u which i debunked, u also claimed u could CC everyone around u but now u backpedaled to "LoS only" which happens to not always be the case specially since enemies close can block your LoS, then u started acting like the passive is meant to be weak(but is also strong, cause that makes sense) and you absolutely refuse to talk about possible changes to improve it

as for the using guns part, yeah in true solo play u just die with other frames, in co op u get to use guns, inaros gets to sit in his sarcophagus before dying cause the drain doesnt scale and as already said(multiple times)pets cant do the job either so big whoop, u die either way, passive does not do its job,  yay

you simply came into this thread not to discuss, but to be a weirdo contrarian who thinks they are "destroying" anything, like from looking at ur other forum activity u simply come here to be extremely antagonistic to others

and no, you do not have the high ground, someone making the ridiculous question of "why are you dying" in response to criticizing a passive that only works when dead led me to mock their silly statement, i didnt insult anyone but go off bub

8 hours ago, ComradeHX said:

Passive does not need changing, you need changing.  Your diapers too.

:^/ such a high ground

Edited by TKDancer

22 minutes ago, TKDancer said:

i have been talking about its viability in solo play since the start of this thread, not everything revolves around u

So you can't self rez yourself solo... that seems like a balanced passive TBH.

15 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

So you can't self rez yourself solo... that seems like a balanced passive TBH.

yes, a completely free self res in most scenarios(that is, when u are surrounded by mobs) would be overpowered, i completely agree

but that is also why this needs to be changed this part of his passive:

A) Is no longer completely useless on its own, specially when u are playing solo or when teammates fail to kill the enemies u are draining in co-op

B) Doesn't become a completely free self Res by just making the dmg scale

so suggestions were made, but instead of discussing ways to change/improve this u guys are simply insisting its perfectly fine

so again: suggestions

another user (DeMonkey) suggested it drain nearby loot instead of enemy hp, which would fit his theme as a sand king that was worshipped, yada yada yada, and would be stronger and not have to deal wtih scaling, plus it'd be more balanced since inaros isnt able to kill enemies for loot while downed, so he'd only be able to self res if there was already loot on the floor(maybe refund loot consumed if u fail to res?)

i suggested it to be embraced as a team oriented passive where filling the bar just sped up the res process of a friend picking u up and change the amount of drain needed to fill the bar to be timed based(a full bar being a vazarin-like instant pick up res)

another suggestion i'd make would be to make it scale but have it be a 1 time use per mission

edit: sorry about that older reply i made to you btw

Edited by TKDancer

3 minutes ago, TKDancer said:

so suggestions were made, but instead of discussing ways to change/improve this u guys are simply insisting its perfectly fine

Because the rez passive is so garbage DE gave Inaros a second passive which is stupid good healing.  So unless you're advocating that all warframes get TWO passives, the garbage passive is just fine BECAUSE OF THE OTHER ONE.

If Inaros had only one passive, I would agree with you.

il y a 22 minutes, Almagnus1 a dit :

Because the rez passive is so garbage DE gave Inaros a second passive which is stupid good healing.  So unless you're advocating that all warframes get TWO passives, the garbage passive is just fine BECAUSE OF THE OTHER ONE.

If Inaros had only one passive, I would agree with you.

Well the thing is that one of his 2 passives isn't doing anything at all. It's like a Quick thinking on nidus, because his sarcophagus passive starts doing something when you're going to get some tea in a level 150 mission. Even then you can just toggle void mode though, so all it does is reduces your damage significantly when you actually managed to die somehow.
That is not what a passive should be, so some ppl sugested that it should just go away, leaving only healing from finishers, which is fine by me.
But instead of removing something from a game, DE can make it into something both useful and interesting. And why do you care so much about Inaros getting 2 strong passives? 
He only has 1 good skill(his 1) and 2 very mediocre(4 and 2) and rarely useful. Also i don't think i need to say you why his 3rd is just bad and has the same problem as Chroma's spectral scream.
So do you really think he will be overpowered if he gets even 3 passives? No, he wont be.
There are more survivable warframes.
There are warframes with CC so much better than Inaros' one.
I play him because he looks awesome, but he really doesn't have anything special going for him, just his good ehp and nice CC. Imo he needs a rework(not a renerf) because of how useless most of his abilities are.

1 hour ago, TKDancer said:

i suggested it to be embraced as a team oriented passive where filling the bar just sped up the res process of a friend picking u up and change the amount of drain needed to fill the bar to be timed based(a full bar being a vazarin-like instant pick up res)

I'm a bit confused on your intent with this suggestion.

As it currently stands, a "Full bar" is an automatic rez. Teamate doesn't have to come near you, doesn't have to press USE, you just get up.

But as it also currently stands, 50% bar on Inaros's passive does not mean that the normal rez process is 50% complete: it's still the full 5 seconds.

So if I am to understand this suggestion, you are asking to change it from "Revive one way, or the other way" to "Both methods are involved in being revived, but a teammate must at some point press USE on Inaros"

I'm confused as to why this is making it better. It's not bad, but I just don't see any reason for it either.

Really, so much of the heat of the argument here is just the difference of opinion.

• Some think that it needs to apply to all scenarios: that it shouldn't ever be completely useless.
  • Others think that it's fine if it's situational, because it's very effective when it does come into play.
  • Others still agree that it needs to be useful in all scenarios, but believe his other passive already has that apply, so he therefore has a balanced passive.

None of those opinions are wrong, they are just different design philosophies.

I, personally, could agree with any of them.

• I'm fine if it's made more balanced out for all situations: I get to have another neat thing to reliably use.
  • I'm fine if it's made/kept extremely situational: I get to have more "Hah, but you set off my TRAP CARD!!1!" moments.
  • I'm fine with it being considered balanced as is: I use it in it's current form, I have no major problems with it.

So can we just agree to disagree?

Maybe pre-face a suggestion with the intent behind it?

Edited by chainchompguy3

1 minute ago, chainchompguy3 said:

I'm a bit confused on your intent with this suggestion.

As it currently stands, a "Full bar" is an automatic rez. Teamate doesn't have to come near you, doesn't have to press USE, you just get up.

that particular suggestion was to do away with the self res and just provide a speed up to people res'ing u

16 minutes ago, Deatrone said:

That is not what a passive should be, so some ppl sugested that it should just go away, leaving only healing from finishers, which is fine by me.

Eh, it's pure flavor, and gives CC when you get dropped, which is unique to Inaros.  IMO it should stay as it is because it's something that sets Inaros apart from the other warframes...  unless you're advocating that all of the warframes should be homogenized into different fashion frames of the same mechanics?

But instead of removing something from a game, DE can make it into something both useful and interesting. And why do you care so much about Inaros getting 2 strong passives? 

Because I don't want my main frame nerfed because it becomes OP.  Be careful what you wish for, or you just might get it =/

He only has 1 good skill(his 1) and 2 very mediocre(4 and 2) and rarely useful. Also i don't think i need to say you why his 3rd is just bad and has the same problem as Chroma's spectral scream.

The 2 and 4 are good sources of healing.  The 4 can CC an area a little longer than the 1, and the 4 also doubles you base armor - which means 200 additional armor improved by mods.  That's a huge gain in EHP.

Yes, that's very mediocre /s

And the 3 gets used fairly often because it's an area CC that will run indefinitely if you have Rage/Hunter Adrenaline slotted and extremely useful in Interception to throw guys off of the terminal and also if you need to tie down an area for someone to rez part of your squad.  Yeah, it's a bit of a fringe skill, but it's got it's uses and in those scenarios, it's extremely strong.

So do you really think he will be overpowered if he gets even 3 passives? No, he wont be.

Yes, Inaros would be.

Only if you don't play Inaros correctly or do something stupid like not run a Covert Lethality dagger - or if you run the Zaw dagger with a Stinging Thorn/Blood Rush/Covert Lethality loadout you can heal from spamming E as you eat sortie level enemies.

Yeah, but how many of the CC frames have Inaros' EHP?

I play him because he looks awesome, but he really doesn't have anything special going for him, just his good ehp and nice CC. Imo he needs a rework(not a renerf) because of how useless most of his abilities are.

The abilities aren't useless, you don't know how to use them IMO =/

35 minutes ago, Deatrone said:

I've had a massively different experience with Inaros.

I don't find him in need of a rework, and would potentially be upset if he did receive one.

He does quite well in my experience, in just about any scenario, so I can only imagine that when you have issues with him, you simply aren't using him the way I am.

I'm fully willing to go more into detail if you'd like to try and copy my "Success" with using Inaros, should you decide you want to pursue using this frame.

If you don't, however, then I ask that you stick to the frames you enjoy more, and do not try to "fix" our toys for us.

Edited by chainchompguy3
I'm trying so hard to be as calm and non-offensive as I can, but telling someone "You're doing it wrong" is hard to do Nicely.

30 minutes ago, TKDancer said:

that particular suggestion was to do away with the self res and just provide a speed up to people res'ing u

And what I was confused about is that, to take away the self-rez, all you would really need to do is remove Inaros's Gaze-beam, and just make the revive-o-meter run solely on damage that Allies do, and you get revived and get up when they do enough.

Making it require allies to also have to press E would make it more focused on teamwork, but it'd also just essentially be a nerf.

We can achieve team-work-focus as is, in fact that's the only time this alternate bleedout state is currently effective.

So I'm confused as to why it needs to be "Focused" onto that if that's the only place it works in the first place.

Edited by chainchompguy3

2 minutes ago, chainchompguy3 said:

And what I was confused about is that, to take away the self-rez, all you would really need to do is remove Inaros's Gaze-beam, and just make the revive-o-meter run solely on damage that Allies do, and you get revived and get up when they do enough.

Making it require allies to also have to press E would make it more focused on teamwork, but it'd also just essentially be a nerf.

We can achieve team-work-focus as is, in fact that's the only time this alternate bleedout state is currently effective.

So I'm confused as to why it needs to be "Focused" onto that if that's the only place it works in the first place.

yeah u are actually right

i still find the other 2 suggestions interesting tho

2 minutes ago, TKDancer said:

yeah u are actually right

i still find the other 2 suggestions interesting tho

And they are interesting.

Making it require a significant chunk of loot, rather than enemy life-points, means a lot of things.

• It'll retain non-spamability, because if you use up all the loot, no more stuff to revive with.
  • It'll retain a sense of scaling, but a much more fair one: Higher level enemies will be harder to kill for loot, but loot is the same at all levels.
  • It'll have a cost: "Loot is love, Loot is life." Pick 1.
  • Allies can still pitch in to help.

So yeah, I'd be fine if this was changed. It doesn't hurt how I use it now, and yet it provides some degree of skill &/or tactics no found in it's current form.

"Maybe I should leave that mod there: surviving is becoming a bit harder. Can always use an insurance plan."

"LF Nekros/Pilferoid for squad, make me immortal, farm-frame".

"That's a good Sahasa/Chesa Kubrow, bring that loot to the Coffin. Good boy!"

I'm a bit worried if Vacuum would make it essentially useless, though, given that there will be no loot, 'cuz it was all vacuumed up. But hey, maybe that's a good thing.

Making it have a cooldown, whether that be a per-unit-of-time, per-mission, per-actions performed, or per-affinity-gained, would give it all the cost it needs to be super reliable and scalable, because it'd no longer have ANY ability to be spammed, and letting players rely upon their 1 use of it is almost necessary.

And again, it'd be fine with me. I have bad days, where I could use a mulligan.

It's just up to DE &/or the most vocal players to decide whether or not they care enough to change it.

1 minute ago, chainchompguy3 said:

I'm a bit worried if Vacuum would make it essentially useless, though, given that there will be no loot, 'cuz it was all vacuumed up. But hey, maybe that's a good thing.

That's the flaw I see with it as well, as I'd rather have uni-vac than a loot consumption mechanic on Inaros, and Vacuum is the primary reason why I am not using a pet because it optimizes out non-fun gameplay that's really just a whole bunch of tedium.

5 hours ago, TKDancer said:

then i switched to arguing about the stuff u brought up, which is that its a perfectly fine passive that works perfectly, then created unrealistic scenarios where pets could res u which i debunked, u also claimed u could CC everyone around u but now u backpedaled to "LoS only" which happens to not always be the case specially since enemies close can block your LoS, then u started acting like the passive is meant to be weak(but is also strong, cause that makes sense) and you absolutely refuse to talk about possible changes to improve it

as for the using guns part, yeah in true solo play u just die with other frames, in co op u get to use guns, inaros gets to sit in his sarcophagus before dying cause the drain doesnt scale and as already said(multiple times)pets cant do the job either so big whoop, u die either way, passive does not do its job,  yay

you simply came into this thread not to discuss, but to be a weirdo contrarian who thinks they are "destroying" anything, like from looking at ur other forum activity u simply come here to be extremely antagonistic to others

and no, you do not have the high ground, someone making the ridiculous question of "why are you dying" in response to criticizing a passive that only works when dead led me to mock their silly statement, i didnt insult anyone but go off bub

:^/ such a high ground

Then you switched to talking about other frames being able to use sidearm as if they're NOT in solo play.
No, you're not getting away with it.

What I brought up was well within context of solo play.  You only changed it to COOP when you can't counter my argument.
You debunked nothing.  It is not unrealistic for pets(you do realize there are mods that increase pets' base damage, right?) to kill an enemy.
Nor is it unrealistic for sentinel to kill an enemy depending on weapon.

Again, I did not act like the passive is meant to be weak because it is NOT weak.  My exact words revolved around "less relevant" as in it's NOT IN USE when you're NOT GOING DOWN, which literally rest of his kit contributes to.

Your shoddy idea that Inaros' passive is useless has been thoroughly debunked to the point where you only embarrass yourself when you try pushing that narrative again.

In COOP Inaros is still one of tankiest frames out there so going down is generally irrelevant; because it doesn't happen (or at least not nearly often enough to matter).

I was discussing until you started shifting goal post and trying to argue against me without an argument.

Yes, I have the high ground.  You're conveniently ignoring the fact that the sarcophagus part is just a thematic tacked-on portion of passive, while the actually important part is the heal-on-finisherkill. You clearly tried to mock someone else's intelligence as you do with everyone you don't agree with.

Yep, such highground.  It happened when you couldn't argue but kept wanting to post something.

Edited by ComradeHX

@ComradeHX

@TKDancer

It kind of shows how crap you are at keeping the discussion civil, when following along with what you're actually arguing about is part of what you're arguing about.

Look, if you genuinely think you have the high ground, and that you are right (Which you very well could be: I haven't been following along),

Then you are kind of obligated to ACT like you have the high ground.

State what you think is true, explain how you came to that conclusion, and answer questions the other might have.

If Someone stoops to name-calling as their "argument", then you've WON. They don't have an actual argument, they're just lashing out at that point.

Leave them to think about what you've said, and then if you're really trying to convince them, ask them what they disagree with, to further the discussion.

If you lash out in return, understand that you look like you're abandoning your argument.

Now, understand that part of this arguement is a subjective point: There are different ways to design characters, for different reasons, etc.

So take a step back and consider whether or not what you're arguing could, at some point, be considered differently by someone else.

Then take a deep breath, and calmly discuss the topic.

Edited by chainchompguy3
Mis-clicked, and hit send before I meant to. Oops :P.

12 hours ago, ComradeHX said:

-snip-

yeah man, i give up, im done talking to a wall, keep on pretending a mostly useless gimmick is working perfectly

your justification for it being "meant to be less relevant" does not make sense, yes the rest of his kit is meant to keep him from going down in the 1st place, but then this passive is meant to keep him from actually dying when down and its not doing its job, its that simple, the passive is literally called "undying" so either it needs to be buffed(which would make it too strong) or reworked into something else that fits his theme but that is more balanced and consistently useful

hell if it was meant to be less relevant do u actually think they would have gone out of their way to make inaros's bleed out mechanic completely unique among all other frames???

you are clearly new to these forums and you dont know how to behave like a normal person when talking to others, this has boiled down to "im right, you're wrong" and "i destroyed you" as if this was some 4chan debate club 

"You clearly tried to mock someone else's intelligence as you do with everyone you don't agree with." 

u act like you know me or something?

i made 1 childish comment and apologized to them, also believe it or not, even if i was an A****** that wouldn't give you the right to be one. that'd make you worse than me

Edited by TKDancer

2 hours ago, TKDancer said:

yeah man, i give up, im done talking to a wall, keep on pretending a mostly useless gimmick is working perfectly

your justification for it being "meant to be less relevant" does not make sense, yes the rest of his kit is meant to keep him from going down in the 1st place, but then this passive is meant to keep him from actually dying when down and its not doing its job, its that simple, the passive is literally called "undying" so either it needs to be buffed(which would make it too strong) or reworked into something else that fits his theme but that is more balanced and consistently useful

hell if it was meant to be less relevant do u actually think they would have gone out of their way to make inaros's bleed out mechanic completely unique among all other frames???

you are clearly new to these forums and you dont know how to behave like a normal person when talking to others, this has boiled down to "im right, you're wrong" and "i destroyed you" as if this was some 4chan debate club 

"You clearly tried to mock someone else's intelligence as you do with everyone you don't agree with." 

u act like you know me or something?

i made 1 childish comment and apologized to them, also believe it or not, even if i was an A****** that wouldn't give you the right to be one. that'd make you worse than me

Allow me to demonstrate my point a bit. I'll re-write your statements here, retaining only that which is necessary to the discussion.

I still feel like the mechanic is mostly useless, and do not understand how you come to the conclusion that it is working just fine.

Your justification for it being "meant to be less relevant" does not make sense:

Yes, the rest of his kit is meant to keep him from going down in the 1st place, but then this passive is meant to keep him from actually dying when down and its not doing its job. The passive is literally called "undying" so either it needs to be buffed(which would make it too strong) or reworked into something else that fits his theme but that is more balanced and consistently useful.

If it was meant to be less relevant, I wouldn't think they would have gone out of their way to make inaros's bleed out mechanic completely unique among all other frames???

Now, of course, you aren't trying to continue the discussion at this point. You actively said so with:

yeah man, i give up, im done talking to a wall, 

But shutting down the conversation doesn't make Inaros any better, and will leave this potential conflict of interest to pop up again if Inaros ever were to receive a rework to his passive.

Naturally, you aren't just magically going to be friends because I type this post. You will still have your differences. But if you are both the mature individuals you claim you are, then you'll be able to stop, calm down, potentially apologize for any and all "Childish things" you may or may not have said, and agree to re-open communication.

Just a thought.

57 minutes ago, chainchompguy3 said:

But shutting down the conversation doesn't make Inaros any better

it sure wont, but when any semblance of discussion is shut down by that guy who is obsessed with "destroying" others im wasting time and just souring my mood by continuing to engage with them, i'd be glad to continue the conversation  with you however as you seem like a reasonable person open to discussion

so, lets get back to it:

another frame that kinda has a similar passive to inaro's undying(in concept at least) is nidus, whose actual passive is the Mutation stacks mechanic, but he gets a side passive related to it to prevent death

if u have 15 Mutation stacks or more u get to escape death + u regen some hp during a brief moment of invulnerability while losing said stacks, this is what inaros' undying should have been like power-wise and balance-wise

and before anyone claims nidus isnt as tanky as inaros and so its balanced on him, nidus can reach similar EHP to inaros due to having more armor, getting more armor from stacks, and parasitic link reducing incoming dmg by a LOT

nidus can get 19913 EHP with maxed vitality+steel fiber+maxed intensify and maxed stacks with link active, this goes down to 15339 EHP with just 15 stacks, also nidus is constantly regenerating HP plus the healing patch from his 4

Inaros' gets 17248 EHP with the same set up+maxed scarab armor and while not constantly regenerating HP he has multiple ways to self heal

so the question is, how to implement something similar into inaros, if thats even possible while keeping to his theme and not messing too much with his kit?

it should also be mentioned that that particular part of nidus's passive is ALSO named undying, funny enough

Edited by TKDancer

1 hour ago, TKDancer said:

nidus can get 19913 EHP with maxed vitality+steel fiber+maxed intensify and maxed stacks with link active, this goes down to 15339 EHP with just 15 stacks, also nidus is constantly regenerating HP plus the healing patch from his 4

Inaros' gets 17248 EHP with the same set up+maxed scarab armor and while not constantly regenerating HP he has multiple ways to self heal

Ok, time for you to go read http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Inaros/Abilities and http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nidus/Abilities .  Scarab Swarm's armor bonus isn't affected by power strength, and neither are the mutation stacks.  Also, Scarab Swarm is BASE armor, whereas mutation stacks are BONUS armor - which makes Scarab Swarm the far stronger ability because when Inaros gains that 200 armor, it's also affected by all of Inaros' mods.

When I can counter what you're posting with the Wiki, it means you really need to go do your research before posting.

3 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Ok, time for you to go read http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Inaros/Abilities and http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nidus/Abilities .  Scarab Swarm's armor bonus isn't affected by power strength, and neither are the mutation stacks.  Also, Scarab Swarm is BASE armor, whereas mutation stacks are BONUS armor - which makes Scarab Swarm the far stronger ability because when Inaros gains that 200 armor, it's also affected by all of Inaros' mods.

When I can counter what you're posting with the Wiki, it means you really need to go do your research before posting.

ab01123025a9f82a89153dd5ee653448.png

57bf419e446cc6db7abeec5218254924.png

okay, enjoy your research :^/

im confused, did you actually think i cited such specific EHP numbers without doing my research? like i will admit that i made a mistake since apparently he doesnt actually get an armor bonus and that the tool is out of date for that particular issue but its pretty obvious i looked into their EHP before posting that

also just so you know, by reaching 180% power strength nidus can reach over 39k EHP when parasitic link is on(90% dmg redirection on top of his armor and HP)

(yes i knew scarab armor wasnt affect by power str and that its always 200 at 100% and just said "same set up" for the sake of mentioning both having maxed vitality and steel fiber, and power strength affects  parasitic link up to a 90% cap at 180% str)

Edited by TKDancer

im confused, did you actually think i cited such specific EHP numbers without doing my research? like i will admit that i made a mistake since apparently he doesnt actually get an armor bonus and that the tool is out of date for that particular issue but its pretty obvious i looked into their EHP before posting that

The point I'm making (which you just proved, by the way) is that all your doing is contriving examples to back up your argument without taking into consideration the skill differences involved.  Any idiot can punch numbers into an EHP calculator, but how many can play Nidus that well?

Oh, and only a noob would put Intensify on Inaros... just saying.

Edited by Almagnus1

16 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Any idiot can punch numbers into an EHP calculator, but how many can play Nidus that well?

nidus is one of the easiest frames to play, what

use larva, use virulence, use link, keep repeating steps 1 and 2 and use link again when it runs out/old linked enemy is out of range

he doesnt even require high end mods, save for maybe rage(but he doesnt need this as much as inaros since virulence gives energy back depending on many u hit) and i didnt use any high end mod in the tool, an older player can get his power strength to 180% and up his EHP to nearly 40k by just using his 3 on an enemy

meanwhile inaros is:

charge up scarab armor, use 1 for finishers from time to time so u can heal up, use 4 to CC some groups/make them dance and use ur 2 if in a pinch

also doesnt require high end mods, save for maybe rage

point being: both are relatively simple to play tanky frames that both have a mechanic that allows them to cheat death, but only one of them has one that works consistently as it doesnt rely on doing dmg that doesnt scale

16 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Oh, and only a noob would put Intensify on Inaros... just saying.

3 hours ago, TKDancer said:

(yes i knew scarab armor wasnt affect by power str and that its always 200 at 100% and just said "same set up" for the sake of mentioning both having maxed vitality and steel fiber, and power strength affects  parasitic link up to a 90% cap at 180% str)

i literally just changed nidus to inaros and turned scarab armor on in the tool

Edited by TKDancer