Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

On 3/1/2018 at 12:20 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainible Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.

^This. Because to hell with build diversity or having fun in this game. Take out Ruinous Extension (Atmos) and Sinister Reach (Amprex) and slip in a boring damage, status, or crit mod we use on EVER SINGLE WEAPON like always! Cause no fun allow, no stepping out of using the meta mods to make our weapons more fun and enjoyable. Thx DE. 

23 hours ago, Fyrscha said:

I ain't about to read 20 pages of comments. I read the entire patch notes and I'm aware of the "nerf", but the way you spoke earlier lead me to believe the Amprex was noticeably nerfed, and to me it wasn't at all. As I already stated, I will miss Sinister Reach boosting the jump-range but it's a nerf I understand, and it might simply be a bug fix because maybe it was never intended to boost jump-range in the first place. 

Instead of being snarky and suggesting I'm ignorant of the changes, perhaps you could simply state what it is you think I am missing and posit a useful idea. 

Sinister Reach or Ruinous Extension weren't bugs. Those two mods purposefully increased their chain range and now their absolutely useless mods. Add those to the stack of useless mods I'll never use now.  

On 01.03.2018 at 9:20 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Choosing to Upgrade your Arcane results in consuming said Arcanes:

WHYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAD is this a bug or is this going to be intended because you just made 1 step forward with arcanes and 3 steps back because now we need a HUGE pool of arcanes all the time when previusly we could just make 1 set on a syandana and make it be on all warframes THIS NEW SYSTEM IS Supidly OVERGRINDY

On 3/1/2018 at 1:20 PM, Stoner said:

Can't believe it. I've had my best moments in raids with friends throughout my whole warframe playtime and they are now being removed for very weird reasons. RIP

And arcanes... I feel betrayed by you DE. Raiding wasn't always a walk in the park, there was times where runs could last up to 30-40 minutes and we were rewarded a less desirable arcane. It took a while to build up the collection. Putting these arcanes in an activity where coordination and teamwork isn't necessary, where people can just team up with a random squads and succeed, where you can get 6 to 12 in a single night cycle...This is a total disrespect for everyone who worked their butts off for these things. 

Oh and what do we get in return? A simple badge?? This is absurd. No way to differentiate the raiders that ran over hundreds/thousands of times to those who only did it once. Really hoping the next raids are high on the list of things to do. 

lHxpaUx.png

THIS, is what we get? Seriously?? ...

If the experience of having done something no longer holds meaning for you because of rewards... the issue isn't the activity in question...it's your perception. Good luck with that.

11 hours ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

Sinister Reach or Ruinous Extension weren't bugs. Those two mods purposefully increased their chain range and now their absolutely useless mods. Add those to the stack of useless mods I'll never use now.  

Claiming absolutely useless when said mods still do exactly as they were purposefully intended, to extend beam range, is a bit dramatic. They still, in fact, do extend the beam range, just no longer the chaining range. You'd be completely right in saying less useful, but absolutely useless is being a tad emotional.

On 3/2/2018 at 3:36 AM, GDSK-NXS said:

I have been keeping up with patch notes and devstreams and yet I didn't see it in neither of those, othewise I would've gotten it right away. Was the information in any of those? And if it was, I would love for you to tell me in which, so at least I feel worse about myself instead of angry at them for just whispering it in a single thread on the forums.

...it was widely discussed in numerous posts by players, in game and out, following the initial announcement. It's actually something of an accomplishment you somehow managed to avoid seeing any mention of this whatsoever.

Tested my Atomos in the actual game environment, and there's a VERY big reduction in effectivenes against large groups. It takes much longer to clear trash mobs, which in turn can wittle you down in the mean time. Throw in some support, cc and heavy damage dealer mobs, and you have a rather frustrating gaming experience. Sure the Atomos deals the same damage on primary targets, but hits only two or three mobs instead of four most of the time.

Tests in the Simulacrum will only give part of the picture, like damage and condition effects. Try it out on Uranus, Pluto or Sedna, and without godly rivens, primed mods or other really poweful mods. The nerf of the chain function is undisputable.

I can see why moving the arcanes ( to move the focus of people from trials to the plains ), but personally I would have kept the trials.

They were fun and cooperative, and I don't see a real cost to let them stay ingame for who wants to run them

9 hours ago, machinech said:

Claiming absolutely useless when said mods still do exactly as they were purposefully intended, to extend beam range, is a bit dramatic. They still, in fact, do extend the beam range, just no longer the chaining range. You'd be completely right in saying less useful, but absolutely useless is being a tad emotional.

When I say "less useful" that's 10 meters off the Amprex sort of downgrade. Yeah sure, emotional.  

On 3/1/2018 at 12:40 PM, Mana_Caldaria said:
Spoiler

This thread shows just how full of themselves raid communities tend to be, be it in this game, or in any of the MMOs I've played.

You claim it's the only challenging content in the game, yet all you had to do was stand on buttons and spam Bastille.
You claim oh-so-many people are leaving the game now, yet the amount of players that engaged with raids was so low, there was no point in keeping them.
You complain about the trade tax for arcanes, yet primed mods have had the same trade tax for ages, leaving the impression that you've never paid Baro a visit.
You complain about a lack of "compensation" for something you voluntarily engaged with, for your own pleasure and entertainment, as if having fun entitled you to anything but said fun. You got tons of arcanes and credits on top of that, but for some reason that's just not enough. No, you have to get a freaking medal, preferably during a live stream, because your private little fun group is so important. Excuse my sarcasm, but this is just silly beyond all reason and I see no other way to properly convey this.

I totally agree, not sure why the hate. Then other complain about only getting warframe for well one thing, I am not about to point fingers and I rather keep my post as bland as possible as I have to be vary careful of words without triggering anyone. So I will keep all my opinions to myself.

Expressing my opinion will only get me in trouble on any fourm, So I rather just listen and reply only when I see someone elses opinion I can agree on and just nod and not add anything else to it.

Does the Phage ammo consumption seem too steep to any of you? it certainly does for me, almost to the point where I literally cannot use the weapon in a I way enjoy at all.

The main reason I enjoyed the Phage was because I could sweep beautiful energy tentacles around and watch them expand and collapse, but now it eats ammo so fast I find myself unable to use the weapon at all outside of small controlled bursts... which completely ruins the gun imo. 

I could make the same argument for a couple other beam weapons, but basically the "use it like a burst/auto rifle" methodology totally ruins what the Phage "is" for me. Anyone else feel that way?

I like the new changes to beam weapons for the most part, but I feel like the mechanics sorta make us use beam weapons like every other rifle now, so they don't seem to stand out or "feel" different anymore, and I miss that. 

It pains me that i did not manage to get all of those badges...
Thats what i get for taking breaks I guess... goodbye raids, rare containers and nice looking badges, welcome future.
There was also taht problem where getting a team for JV was impossible for me, because either noone was playng or people I gathered were first-timers...

В 03.03.2018 в 21:01, machinech сказал:

If the experience of having done something no longer holds meaning for you because of rewards... the issue isn't the activity in question.

No it's not.

Rewards are important in a grindfest such as warframe. As awesome as raids or Eidolons can be, doing anything more than 50 times every day will kill ANY interest that you might have had.

If a mission is mroe complicated than "shoot it till it's dead" you better be rewarded for it.

But shouldn't be rewarded for a content that was taken away anyways.

Цитата

there was times where runs could last up to 30-40 minutes

Maybe someone shouldn't have played with scrubs.

Цитата

No way to differentiate the raiders that ran over hundreds/thousands of times

As if anyone cares lmao.

Like raids were oh so difficult and not something you would do on an auto-pilot after 20 runs, that's how mind-numbing they were. If you want to brag about your sick skills, you chose a bad game for this. Then again, bad game suits bad players because it's easy to feel superior and like you've accomplished something even when you barely moved a finger.

Unpetrified enemies killed by Landslide not dropping rubble, or enemies petrified by Path of Statues not dropping rubble anymore, make the whole rubble thing rather weak, even pointless right now. Since the few rubble points we get by using 3 (Petrify) or 4 (Rumblers) disappear in a matter of seconds.

Prior to some of the latest patches (can't pin down exactly when it changed) i could casually Landslide through tons of enemies, building up the rubble armor with ease, while never touching abilities 3 and 4. Now i get 0 Rubble from just using Landslide.

Source: 1 hour Survival against Infested (Derelict)

On 1-3-2018 at 8:12 PM, Ellisaria said:

I think im more asking for a complete kick from a mission. Other day had some azz an interception sortie and just afkd at the beginning the whole time. dont really care that they arent getting affinity, but why should they get their rewards because the 3 other guys there did all the work.

If he really did AFK the entire sortie, he would not get anything after mission completion, it wouldn't even count as completed for him meaning he'd have to redo it. I know this from personal experience. I burned all my revives during a Lephantis sortie, didn't get revived, they take another 4 mins to kill him and I didnt get any rewards. Had to do it again.

Hey

Please bring me back the pre-patch Synapse Stats, as the Electric Element and the real Crit. Stats, not these nerfed ones that are really frustrating...

Yes the damage have been increased, but right now the Synapse is badly injured, can't even reach 100% crit. chance without riven.

The range is still lacking a lot on the Synapse yet the weapon was one of the funniest weapon to play with (100 ammo mag, 1.5 to reload and REAL crit. stats but no existing range...)

Are you going to force players to use rivens now DE? I thought that rivens were not to be mandatory?

I'm questionning the purpose of the recent actions made by the DEVs, could you enlight us on why you're progressively making all the weapons "kind of similars" ?

Thanks for the hard work anyway.

Archived