Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainable Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.

Awww :/

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ash’s Shuriken applying numerous Slash Status Effects to every enemy (even ones not hit) if in a group together (using Ferrox’s Alt Fire to group enemies closely). 

Balanced be damned but this was a fun bug!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainable Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.

Booooo!!

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Vacuum now sucks up Atlas’ Rubble!

Yay!!

12 minutes ago, Underdrill said:

Don't be discouraged by the minority (2% IIRC from a recent infographic) who are leaving the game due to the temporary removal of raids DE. The balance changes you've made recently to the frames, weapons, and the start of the focus changes have been some of the best updates in years. Those that only ever cared about raids never cared about the work you put in to everything else into what is currently, in my eyes, the best free-to-play game on the market. Keep up the phenomenal work!

Temporary? Oh so kinda like dark sectors? That system thats been disabled for how many years now with promises of being revamped. 

2 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

LoR NM was the BEST and MOST EFFICIENT way to farm manics in the whole game. They dropped over 50 ash sets for me in my whole time playing trials. Not only did trials grant easier ways to farm the BS frames like Ash and Oberon, they also granted millions of credits in a small 20-30 minute interval. There is now no way to mass credit farm in the game besides wasting 5x the time in Index with a probably much worse team and braindead mechanics.

The outcry was BECAUSE arcanes were moved to eidolons. 0 skill and effort to gain 3 arcanes endlessly is pathetically bad design and was a massive cucking to the face for anyone who had any dedication to raiding and teaching newbies how to raid. But I wouldn't expect another fool bandwagoning player to understand.

I dont know if you critize me right now, but I'm absolutly not in favor of the removal of raids. It sounds like you just insulted me tbh.
But to get back to my point, even oberon/ash are easily farmable if you really want to get them - arent they?
Credits are and have been faster on index (if you need 20 mins for lor/lor nm). So there is no real advantage other than somethign that isnt brainless gameplay :)

The Octavia Maestra skin is amazing and super cute, love it. And i do appriciate how you DE spoils me with these cuties with visible adorb butts (The other being Vermillion. Yeah, im a wierd girl o3o )

But i see a ltitle problem with the Boltor Skin. You claim, and i copy and paste '' due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Boltor Bravura Skin can only be equipped on the Boltor. '', but the skin still gives the Boltor the vanilla reload animation as if it was just like any other skin. So either the skin doenst have new animation, or you forogt to assign its animation file for the skin (And i hope it has new sound too).

So, hotfix for this?

Archived