Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

So, now that I have read the patch notes and have seen the in-game changes... I am absolutely furious. 

The Octavia skin is mostly metallics... yay. The metallic texture is hard to color.. yaaay. The primary skin can't be used on all rifles, and doesn't color well... yaaaaay. The syandana colors badly too. The bundle is not worth buying at all, and if you can get the Tennogen skin, it's honestly better imo. 

Next, you NERFED beam weapons AGAIN by nerfing how they take Sinister Reach. You even nerfed the Cycron! Why the Cycron!?! 

Next, the new arcane system is a joke. I'm happy I can swap them all around and stuff, but you removed distillers which hurts those who accidentally fuse certain ones together. Not only this, but Legendary tier Arcanes cost 1 MILLION credits in trade tax! That is WAY too much. Then you can't have 2 Arcanes and an Arcane helmet on, which is just asinine imo. Why can't we distill those Arcanes? 

cHt1b8j.jpg

z72MPbh.jpg

But the thing that makes me the most furious, the most just angry I think I have ever been at the game in a long time... is the Sekhara we got. You mean to tell me... that the compensation for us who did Raids tens, even HUNDREDS of times... is the Sevati but slightly glowy? That's not only not worth the loss of raids, it's literally spitting in all of our faces. I'm not only mad, I am OFFENDED by that Sekhara, to the point I refuse to use it or acknowledge it. It's such a letdown that I would honestly have rather gotten nothing than gotten that Sekhara. 

So overall this whole update is just a mess, the things that were supposed to be good aren't, and then there's even more bad things underlying the patch notes. I can't stand the buff but also nerf mentality either. It's such a shame that what was supposed to be a great update is filled with disappointment. Oh well, I guess..

ADDENDUM: Along with reducing credit costs on Legendary Arcanes, decrease it on Primed Mods too! Not everybody has the time to get that many credits. You could get them from raids... oh wait, those are gone. 

So Arcanes like Barrier/Energize have a 1 million trade tax regardless of whether it's a maxed one or an unranked one.  

Brilliant. No really, that's a great idea. Outstanding. 

Oh and no more farming credits in raids because THEY DON'T EXIST :D

....just unbelievable, dude. 

20 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Doesn't the Cycron just regen Ammo tho? That probably has something to do with it. 

I'm not even sure what you're implying, The Synoid Gammacor was the better choice between it and the Cycron, and the ammo nerf is unjustified because of its gimmick.

Just now, RaikasFire said:

Someone care to explain the Eidolon (Special) variants to me? Is that a new feature, or did I miss something? I see they very clearly drop a couple different Arcanes, rare presumably...

Special means capturing with lures instead of killing it 

6 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

A couple of things:

-The textures on the maestra skin looks awful. 

-The nerf to Cycron is unjustified compared to Synoid Gammacor 

AND: The little shoulder piece for doing 1 raid is like farting in our face. You could have made an armor set for vets with 100+ runs. Now every noob in the last days that jumped into LOR got the same reward. What a joke. Where is the distinction between someone who did it once and some that did 300+ times? There is none. 

The way Arcanes are being handled atm is also an absolute joke. Why do we get an Arcane for every Eidolon captured instead of getting one for reaching a certain stage with the chance for the Arcanes remaining the same as they were in the raids like JV which was 10.x%. Now everyone tries to farm for Energize because of 5% drop chance and accumulating so many Arcanes on the side they have become worthless. 

I expect DE to put more effort into the reward for people that have done 100+ raids. It's only fair! 

At this point I'm not even surprised. Raids are gone, it doesn't matter anymore. 

Well damn, and just when i got enough active clan members to do a raid for the badges. now i can't get those and i'm missing out on another item because i took too long. shame that the only good looking badges are unobtainable now. I guess that's how it goes though.

New Octavia instruments - awesome.

The fact that they are bugged and remove another instrument set (Druk) - Disappointing.

Its bad enough that we have to pay 50 plat per set (what is that, 750 now or something to get them all), but this is just painful.

1 hour ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

The Octavia Maestra skin is amazing and super cute, love it. And i do appriciate how you DE spoils me with these cuties with visible adorb butts (The other being Vermillion. Yeah, im a wierd girl o3o )

Yeah, it's nice; "visible adorb butts" is something I can truly get behind.

1 minute ago, theANIMALtm said:

To all the people threatening to leave warframe for good, because they removed the trials:

psYPYFj.png

This is... so dumb i can't even describe it.
It is like saying. "Oh hey i got a whole cake before, but someone took a slice... oh well it is just one slice which is missing. Won't happen again."
You can say this surely. But the more it happens... you see what i try to tell you with that cake analogy? 
Yes for now it does not matter. But in the long run it will surely hurt DE.

I am not saying i hope this happens. But with the recent changes of so many Warframes... there are already a few people who left because of that. I am on the edge of doing so myself.. for now i just paused since i still hope for something to be really fixed on Chroma for example. 
Surely yeah. Say it. I won't be missed if i do leave the game.
Tho i doubt this is what DE has planned. Getting more and more players to leave because more and more players don't agree with what they are doing.

First it is one slice... then it is half the cake... then the whole cake is gone.
Go on now. 

Nothing to see here.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Changes:

• Removed The Law of Retribution/Nightmare, and The Jordas Verdict Trials.
    • Upon logging into Warframe, you will receive an Inbox message thanking you for your dedication to the Trials over the years and a new Invati Sekhara (if you have completed at least 1 Trial). All your items used to craft Trial keys over the years have also been refunded back to you. 

I was literally thinking of getting the Jordas trial done today. Damn. Guess I'll never get it huh? Gone without a warning. Thanks DE for making me feel even worse with every update.

im getting a game destroying bug with this update when i try to get into my foundry and the game basically freezes. cant jump into nav or arsenal im frozen and cannot do anything. i tried to verify and optimize my game in the launcher but it didnt work please help

15 minutes ago, -Mittens- said:

But the thing that makes me the most furious, the most just angry I think I have ever been at the game in a long time... is the Sekhara we got. You mean to tell me... that the compensation for us who did Raids tens, even HUNDREDS of times... is the Sevati but slightly glowy? That's not only not worth the loss of raids, it's literally spitting in all of our faces. I'm not only mad, I am OFFENDED by that Sekhara, to the point I refuse to use it or acknowledge it. It's such a letdown that I would honestly have rather gotten nothing than gotten that Sekhara. 

I agree. You raiders should have gotten something that is in-line with how special you all are and your expressed preference fits that to a tee.

Archived