Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

Does this mean I need to farm X number of arcane graces now because I can only have it on one Warframe at a time? 

The reason I had arcane graces on my Syandana was so that whatever frame I changed to still got the benefit of the arcane without having to have 27+ maxed copies of said arcane.

Anyone willing to help out?

Accidentally merged a different stack of arcane tempo so now I have a r2, r1 and a r0 arcane tempo...

anyone willing to help out by trading a r1 for 3 r0 arcane tempos?

P.S. for DE. please allow merging ranked arcanes / distilling them to separate units.

Being able to select Arcanes on a frame by frame basis is a great idea - can we do the same for focus? It's a hassle to switch your focus around as you switch your weapons and frames out, so many of us just stick in one (usually Zen) and leave it. If I could set my focus on a frame, or even config, basis I would use ones that aren't Zen way more consistently :) 

I still don't get why beam ramp-up needs to be on a by-target basis, but this at least sounds better than it was before. The Cycron nerf is kind of bewildering, too - the buffs didn't make it that much more appealing to me, and now I guess it can go right back on the "weapons I have to look up to remember what they are" list :P

4 minutes ago, GDSK-NXS said:

I was literally thinking of getting the Jordas trial done today. Damn. Guess I'll never get it huh? Gone without a warning. Thanks DE for making me feel even worse with every update.

It was known for like a month that they will be removing them. Yeah they didnt really announce it much, but its hardly without a warning.

It looks like you DEVS destroy the Warframe game more than you try to improve it.
The new Arcane Menager system looks terrible at the moment it is not known where Arcane is installed and how many can be installed on Warframe, Operator, AMP and Zaw. In addition to all this, the Operators decorations are now completely useless because they were able to install Arcane on them and now it is no longer possible.

You are continuing to Nerf weapons and WF's skills in place of Nerf enemies and their skills, which is currently causing the imbalance in the game.

I do not know who came up with this idea, but you seem to be heading in the wrong direction.

Thank you and keep destroying Warframe guys. :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

One Million Credit Trade Tax, are you kidding?

Also, please stop nerfing Beam Weapons. Why did you even bother balancing them, if you were just going to nerf them to the ground anyway?

The changes to beam weapons in general in this patch are a major buff compared to their post-Hotfix 22.13.4 state, not a nerf. Sure, they're weaker than they were immediately after Update 22.13.0, but they didn't stay that way for long.

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

3_Years_of_Improvement.png

These are my first 5 and recent 5 Law of Retribution runs. It is sad to see them go, and you should never stop improving. I respect Conclave, and I hope DE does not go after that next. I just wish we could improve this game without the consequence of ruining it for thriving communities. Rest in peace The Warframe Raid School Bus, Trial-centered clans, and those who have little incentive to continue playing this game that becomes easier with every update.

P.S. Why in God's name would you nerf Cycron...

You cried around those raids for ages, pls. 

It's time to stop. let them die like the mistake they were.

Go outside, kill some grineers, steal some corpus' ice-cream.

Let them go XD

3 minutes ago, terribleperson said:

The changes to beam weapons in general in this patch are a major buff compared to their post-Hotfix 22.13.4 state, not a nerf. Sure, they're weaker than they were immediately after Update 22.13.0, but they didn't stay that way for long.

Please read the part about how Sinister Reach now only works with the primary beam on Amprex and Atomos, then get back to me.

Really like the new Arcane System, appreciated.

Oh and 1 Million Credits for Legendary Arcanes is perfectly fine, you people need to realise how incredibly easy it is to farm Credits in the new and improved INDEX, literally easier to get Credits nowadays than it's ever been.

Also sad to see that salt for not getting something super-special for doing ~300 Raids...You got something to show you've done it, that's more than what would've been necessary... seriously, what an attitude. I thought it was all about the community huh? Turns out, it wasn't?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Damage now ramps up over 0.6 seconds and after moving off target there is a delay of 0.8 seconds before it starts to decay over 2 seconds.

Alright! Now we're talking!

Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainable Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.

Oh... 

1 minute ago, Kyryo said:

You cried around those raids for ages, pls. 

It's time to stop. let them die like the mistake they were.

Go outside, kill some grineers, steal some corpus' ice-cream.

Let them go XD

Okay. Popquiz for you.
What bad did those Raids do now for everyone, as the Arcanes got their rework?
What bad would they have done with them, if they would have stayed in game as they were untill they were "fixing" them?
What exactly was the mistake on them? I do not accept "Bugs" as an answer, since the general thing about them was fun. Just tedious if you repeated them too often.

There seems to be no real reason to delete them from the game. If even a small amount of people enjoyed them and the raids did not exactly break the whole game for others who did not play them.. there was zero reason to take them out.

Added 7 new Captura Syndicate Scenes:

• Lua Nursery Scene (Arbiters of Hexis)
  • Corpus Ice Planet Wreckage Scene (Cephalon Suda)

The only scenes I want....in the Syndicates I am not exactly friends with...

Spoiler

If we can't install arcanes on cosmetics/helms ..  but only to warframe, that sucks.

It was nice to equip the same cosmetic on different warframes. Now what i am supposed to to if i want arcane barrier on 3 warframes ? Install 10 arcanes on each warframe for a total of 30 ? That's total BS !

1 minute ago, Maercurial said:

Really like the new Arcane System, appreciated.

Oh and 1 Million Credits for Legendary Arcanes is perfectly fine, you people need to realise how incredibly easy it is to farm Credits in the new and improved INDEX, literally easier to get Credits nowadays than it's ever been.

Also sad to see that salt for not getting something super-special for doing ~300 Raids...You got something to show you've done it, that's more than what would've been necessary... seriously, what an attitude. I thought it was all about the community huh? Turns out, it wasn't?

I don't particularly like the new Sekhara, and I'll probably keep my Aseron on my frames. It doesn't seem... any different, and for those who were very invested in raids, I would assume that they were banking on something a little more than just a flashier version of the Sevati.

Even for those who did raids just to get the new Sekhara, I don't think a slightly altered one is a good way to say here's a token memorial for raids. It would have been nice to have something a little more, unique, I guess. 

Gerade eben schrieb mkoo33:

If we can't install arcanes on cosmetics/helms ..  but only to warframe, that sucks.

It was nice to equip the same cosmetic on different warframes. Now what i am supposed to to if i want arcane barrier on 3 warframes ? Install 10 arcanes on each warframe for a total of 30 ? That's total BS !

You can just install the 10 you have on each, even adding to each loadout. They work like Mods now. It's objectively better as you're not forced to use a certain Cosmetic Item on everything.

Archived