Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

Quick!  Someone get me a .gif of dancing on the grave of raids! \^o^/

Arcanes handled as mods! \^o^/

More captura features! \^o^/

No ability nerfs! \^o^/

I'm so happy.  Best update in a long time.

*finds screen locking bug* o_o

Spoiler

I have 2 arcanes in my Trinity (both nullifier) and no Zaw arcanes at all.  Hovering the mouse on the arcane slot in the Zaw and hitting Esc will bug/lock the mod screen.

rg6Vy6H.jpg

Status Quo is maintained. ^.^b

2 hours ago, Underdrill said:

Those that only ever cared about raids never cared about the work you put in to everything else into what is currently, in my eyes, the best free-to-play game on the market. 

What?

2 hours ago, A7xConnor said:

Can something be implemented to prevent rewards to leechers in PoE bounties? it's rather annoying seeing people 1000 metres from the mission objectives because they are fishing or mining while everyone else does the bounties and gets them rewards they didn't contribute for at all. 

...Don't do PUGs? Simple solution.

Old Legacy Arcane Helmets will keep their Arcane installed but you can not equip the Legacy Arcane Helmet on a Warframe with 2 Arcanes already installed.

2 hours ago, Askell91 said:

K this hurts...

Still wondering why this nerf happened.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum now sucks up Atlas’ Rubble!

thank GOD for this addition,  it got so old missing all of it.. though i dont see a fix for the ragdolled enemies not taking damage. I had put a post up showing the issue with Vauban,with guns unable to hit the enemies ragdolled in his 4.
Other than that, this update is really nice and should be incredibly fun to hop into.

Hey DE! Thank you for the hard work first of all!

I was doing the first sortie mission today (Interception on Uranus) and I queued up with a Vauban Prime on the team. 

In the mission he used the Vortex ability that ragdolled the enemies, but they were still alive.

I shot them with my Amprex, but it did not affect nor damage them at all.

Fixed Beam weapons not being able to damage enemies (alive but in a ragdolled state) when being affected by certain ‘crowd control’ Abilities.

I think it's still a problem. Here is a screenshot:

3DEgJtQ.png

6 minutes ago, SaintSigmaX said:

• Fixed Teralyst fight session not locking after the first Synovia has been destroyed when not in the Teralyst Hunt Bounty.

I need clarification on this. Does this mean we can't kill the eidolons if we don't have the bounty?

To answer your questions directly, I would have to say no, you can kill Eidolons without the bounty. I can only surmise that there was a glitch where you would kill an Eidolon run back to the door and it wouldn't register your kill/rewards. Basically like you just walked out onto the plains and walked back in.

4 minutes ago, MithrilDragon said:

Quick!  Someone get me a .gif of dancing on the grave of raids! \^o^/

Why are you like this? Since when is removing content a good thing? I do not understand why people are happy raids are leaving. They did not hurt you in any way, you didn't have to do them. You could ignore them and let people who enjoys them alone. 

• Increased headshot sound on the Hema.
  • You now need a minimum of 3 Health to reload the Hema. Ammo capacity stat is also hidden as it is not required.

More fixes towards reducing max Ammo Mods affecting the Hema Ammo pool leading to incomplete clip reloads.

Sing hallelujah! Thank you so much for this.

General Beam Weapon Changes and Fixes:

• Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainable Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.

Specific Beam Weapon Changes:

Atomos

• Chain Range increased from 4m to 7m.

So a pretty hefty nerf to the Atomos. Anything to compensate? Status? Damage? No?

Rather unfortunate, really. I was relying on the Atomos keeping the trash mob spam at a manageable level, especially  in void fissure missions with groups upon groups upon groups spawning on top of each other, or PoE with its clouds of zipping, jumping, sprinting, dropping and charging mobs. I guess those missions will get tedious faster now.

Um can we get a rework to the complex system of the operator customization screen? like I don't want to scroll through all that to fine what I'm looking for. We've need it for some time to make the system more like warframe customizations. 

14 minutes ago, SaintSigmaX said:

• Fixed Teralyst fight session not locking after the first Synovia has been destroyed when not in the Teralyst Hunt Bounty.

I need clarification on this. Does this mean we can't kill the eidolons if we don't have the bounty?

My uninformed guess is that you can't invite others into your session anymore once you've broken a weak point.

Reading through a lot of the posts here...

Anyone who is happy that a unique chunk of content is removed should be disgusted with themselves.

That is pure toxicity right there to be glad just to spite other people.

No one should be happy that content that people enjoyed is removed with the vague assurance of it only being "temporary". Anyone who has played the game for even a year should know that may as well be permanent where DE is concerned.

17 minutes ago, SaintSigmaX said:

A locked session is simply "objective complete", which prevents players from joining the mission.

During an Eidolon fight you'd not be able to join if a limb had been killed (ie: objective complete), although clearly there was a bug that allowed it. Also sounds like this rule might be more lax if using the bounty matchmaking.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainable Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.

So literally no more reason to use the Amprex or Atomos.  Got it.  Glad I just spent several thousand kuva and endo on an Atomos riven.

1 minute ago, RaTheWitcher said:

Can you add a distiler for the new arcane manager system? If I have 10 of the same arcane and I accidently make 2 rank 1 arcanes, I'm stuck with 2 rank 1 arcanes stacks and cannot make a rank 3 arcane

Oh lord I'm not alone <3 Yes we need a distill option back, the foundry doesn't, but the upgrade menus for items when ranking arcanes shuffle them x.x and I did this as well.

I like how the new arcane system shows rarity however it's worse than before in that if you make a mistake and combine the wrong arcanes you cant unlink them. Add a way to unlink otherwise all you are doing is punishing mistakes.

eg: in my case I combined 3 arcane agility to get to rank 1 then mistakenly combined the other 3 I had into another rank 1 when I wanted to wait till I got 1 more to power the first up. Now I'm stuck with 2 rank 1 which is not what I want.

Archived