[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

5 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

playing this game that becomes easier with every update.

perhaps you should reputation farm on a dark souls forum.

• Like 2

So new skin on octavia?

Just... why Boltor tho? why not Tenora, Octavia signature weapon?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Thumbs up, thumbs up... 

*keeps scrolling*

Yeah. All I've got is positive feedback and happy nodding in general to this update. Super glad to finally be free from arcane syandana lockdown, liking the Octavia deluxe skin, all these changes are welcome. Don't let the Sodium Mongers discourage you one bit, the standing design of the trials didn't jive with the rest of the game and that needed whatever change necessary. 

Only gripe that comes to mind: Bravura skin is Boltor-only? What? Ya'll said it would be a rifle skin, for the whole weapon category, and that's what we expected. Also the Boltor Prime's still sitting at 12% crit chance, when the guns dev workshop said it'd be upping it to 22%. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SpaceBad said:

Also the Boltor Prime's still sitting at 12% crit chance, when the guns dev workshop said it'd be upping it to 22%. 

that's intended not a bug. the final changes implemented from the workshop don't get listed.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

What’s New/Changed:

• Upon logging in, all Arcanes installed on Cosmetics/Helmets will be Distilled because Arcanes can no longer be installed on Cosmetics/Helmets.
    • Old Legacy Arcane Helmets will keep their Arcane installed but you can not equip the Legacy Arcane Helmet on a Warframe with 2 Arcanes already installed.

Never post in the forums, but this, THIS is something that I find really, really, really upseting. Back in the day we (literally) waited weeks for this helmets to come on alerts, and now that arcanes have been reworked into mods (sort of) we cant use them if we have 2 arcanes equiped? Its not a game changer, +15 energy on ember, or 15% duration on trinity or volt, even 15% range on loki, NONE of the old arcane helmets are changing the balancing of this new system. I find no reason for this to be done, its not about having more than other players its about having a nice little thing that you worked for in the past bring little details that make you feel better for spending 4+ years in this community and being there when these helmets where a thing.

• Upvote 3

Can confirm. Beam weapons are still per-target, and are still garbage. They're better, but still garbage. Also, chains from arcing weapons like the amprex, don't ramp-up. Confirmed this too. So the amprex is only viable for level <15 stuff. Else any other beam weapon would be suggested.
Literally all they have to do, is switch beam weapons back to 22.13.3, before the 22.13.4's nerf. That nerf came soo fast, they didn't even give people a chance to really test it.

Edited by LazyBunnyKiera
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dragonwarp2510 said:

I find no reason for this to be done, its not about having more than other players its about having a nice little thing that you worked for in the past bring little details that make you feel better for spending 4+ years in this community and being there when these helmets where a thing.

so you're mad other players get to have a better experience equal to your own and other players now get to enjoy arcane helmets without needing to spend 2000 platnum for an old helmet. Exclusive content is already stagnant enough as is and no one needs you to encourage the idea that people should be punished and left out.

2 minutes ago, LazyBunnyKiera said:

Can confirm. Beam weapons are still per-target, and are still garbage. They're better, but still garbage. Also, chains from arcing weapons like the amprex, don't ramp-up.

that's the magic though. they said they would change beams again based on the feedback they got. they never said they wouldn't nerf them all into the ground all over

• Haha 1

Any fixes to lobby splits on plains? If someone gets disconnected they get a Host Migration rather than proper disconnect, which makes rejoining the Bounty/Hunt impossible, which in turn often ends the Hunt because critical member can't rejoin.

Also, Eidolons teleporting away after shield break, even when tethered, is a thing.

@[DE]Megan please take a look at these bugs, cuz they make Eidolon hunts extremely frustrating.

DE's MO the last few months has been nerf, nerf, nerf. I won't be surprised in a month when whips will have max 3m range even with maxed godly riven.

DE doesn't get the memo that we all hate nerfs because it slows down the game. Yet they do it anyways. What should happen are buffs to weak weapons and keep the strong weapons as is.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vacuum now sucks up Atlas’ Rubble!

Hooray! This was my biggest complaint with the atlas rework, and honestly the only thing stopping me from playing him after the rework. Now I feel like I can enjoy him without having to spend half my time crawling around on the floor cleaning up the mess I made a single rock at a time.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Beam weapons not being able to damage enemies (alive but in a ragdolled state) when being affected by certain ‘crowd control’ Abilities.

Amprex (and probably other beam weapons too) still can't damage Nezha divine spear impaled enemies. Also please consider giving Nezha a little buff, especially with his Deluxe coming next.

Edit: Tested this again half an hour later. and this issue no longer exists.

Edited by Hermanubis1651

1 minute ago, WolfTitan said:

DE doesn't get the memo that we all hate nerfs because it slows down the game. Yet they do it anyways. What should happen are buffs to weak weapons and keep the strong weapons as is.

that doesn't make them money

• Applause 1

8 minutes ago, LazyBunnyKiera said:

Can confirm. Beam weapons are still per-target, and are still garbage. They're better, but still garbage. Also, chains from arcing weapons like the amprex, don't ramp-up. Confirmed this too. So the amprex is only viable for level <15 stuff. Else any other beam weapon would be suggested.
Literally all they have to do, is switch beam weapons back to 22.13.3, before the 22.13.4's nerf. That nerf came soo fast, they didn't even give people a chance to really test it.

Are you saying that chains do 10% of the hit damage and stay there? Because if so, that seems like a bug.

1 minute ago, terribleperson said:

Are you saying that chains do 10% of the hit damage and stay there? Because if so, that seems like a bug.

considering this is how the amprex acted even before these nerfs, yea this is very intended.

1 minute ago, terribleperson said:

The first target in the chain (primary target) the damage ramps up, starting at 20%(it got boosted from 10% to 20%)
However each enemy in the chain will remain at the 20%. So as the damage on #1 ramps up, #2,#3,#4 along the chain, don't get ramped up damage. I put in a big report here, 

5 hours ago, Redeye said:

Is there any way to de-rank arcanes? (Yes, I misclicked and I now have a rank 3 and 1 virtuos strike .-. )

^This! Please, DE, make it an option.

4 hours ago, Object_MSTK said:

Again no Kuva in Kuva Fortress? pls dont forget again we want to farm in the fortress

No, actually we don't need kuva, cuz everything about the kuva they ignore.

15 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

No, actually we don't need kuva, cuz everything about the kuva they ignore.

we always need kuva. they refuse to remove it so they need to make more ways to get it

Thanks for the updates! Rest in peace, LoR, and good riddance, JV. I hope you rest well until-

All your items used to craft Trial keys over the years have also been refunded back to you. 

giphy.gif

Also, RIP T-Swizzle:

You’ll have your time in the sun again, Taylor Swift.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, SanguineSavant said:

Pre-warning that's probably going to get lost in here that they didn't make especially clear since it was easy to 'distill' ie remove arcanes before hand. If you fuse arcanes there is no way to unfuse them from what I can see so make sure the right one is selected when you do it because I just made that mistake with an arcane I had 7 with. It skipped over after fusion by one of the same name and I accidently fused it to that so now I have two rank 2 arcane tempos due to overexpectations on my part.

Same problem here and I'm sure many others having the same problems. Make a ticket and hopefully they fix or put something in the game to resolve.

Edited by JamesPwnzU