Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

To everyone that said they are glad that the raids are gone, why did you care about raids in the first place?
You don't get anything from them, no mastery or weapons. It was an easy G3 and Credit farm with arcanes.
Now that arcanes drop from Eidolons, I dont understand the outcry.
Compare it to rivens. Your weapon wont be worse without a riven, instead, if you want to use them, it gets (mostly) better.
This whole argument is in my opinion completely unnecessary and you sshould never see a removal of content as something positive

Goodbye trials, the one actually fun activity left that isn't cucking enemies on Hydron to level mastery fodder. I'll miss you, old friend. Hopefully they'll not be complete trash when they come back in...5 years.

I hope that DE gets their act together for Venus' open world and that it won't end up being as bug infested as PoE is on release.

As a side note before taking a leave of absence until reset time to grab a pointless reward to get towards day 800: PLEASE let us have to option to change back to the old fonts for the UI. I hate the new UI for everything except the mods, makes my head hurt as well. 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Beam Weapon Changes and Fixes:

• Fixed Beam weapons not being able to damage enemies (alive but in a ragdolled state) when being affected by certain ‘crowd control’ Abilities.
  • Damage now ramps up over 0.6 seconds and after moving off target there is a delay of 0.8 seconds before it starts to decay over 2 seconds.
  • All Beam weapons now start their Damage ramp up at 20% (instead of 10%) with the following exceptions:
    • Convectrix
      • Primary fire starts at 60%.
      • Alt fire starts at 80%.
    • Phage
      • Starts at 70%.
    • Embolist
      • Starts at 30%.
  • The Multishot chance should now apply more consistently with Beam weapons.
  • Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainable Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.
  • Fixed Beam weapons continuously firing when quick Meleeing.

Specific Beam Weapon Changes:

Amprex

• Chain Range increased from 7.5m to 10m.
  • Damage reduced from 24 to 22.

Cycron

• Range increased from 20m to 24m.
  • Mag size decreased from 60 to 40.

Atomos

• Chain Range increased from 4m to 7m.

Synapse

• Increased Range from 20m to 27m.
  • Increased Damage from 18 to 20.

Dargyn Changes and Fixes:

• Upon mounting a Dargyn, your Warframe will now become ‘invincible’ and enemies will attempt to destroy the Dargyn first instead of you.
  • Fixed AI/Sentinels attacking unmanned Dargyns, which destroyed your hope of mounting one before you got the chance.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Thank you, those sound great, now on to testing them in the game!

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon Range Mods (like Sinister Reach) no longer affect the distance of chains for chainable Beam weapons (like the Amprex). Main Beam distance is still affected by them.

The saddest face...  :(

11 минут назад, Stoner сказал:

Can't believe it. I've had my best moments in raids with friends throughout my whole warframe playtime and they are now being removed for very weird reasons. RIP

Are they really that weird?
Raid community was compartively way too small and yet DE had to pay a lot of attention to them. Literally under every update there would be "please fix this raid thing". Like every time. That's just inefficient use of resources.

What was it that one of them said? "low player engament / high developer frustruation". Sounds like a fairly rational and logical reason to me.

Archived