Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

It's a bit sad that I have to correct a FOUNDER of how DE works. You emphasize temporary like it will be a month or two. Guess what? Temporary = 3 years or longer. You had dark sectors to look at before making your post, but I guess you don't want to accept it either.

I'm very aware of how DE works actually (And I took a break for 3 years so I haven't been around for all of the game's time). Yep, temporary could mean years, but as long as they bring them back in a better state, with better rewards and a greater challenge, I don't mind how long they take. The game already has thousands of hours of things to do, so I don't see how removing one mode will break the game.

Thank goodness I read the fine print before buying that collection. Not only is a skin that only works on one weapon a terrible investment, but the excuse they for it is laughable. Who the hell cares if the reload animations look terrible? They already do with the pistol skins anyway.

While previous Skins have typically worked on multiple Weapons, we think it is better to optimize this Skin specifically for the Boltor.

You are objectively wrong and that excuse is bullS#&$. Both deluxe pistol skins were universal despite firing/reloading animations being different.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed The Law of Retribution/Nightmare, and The Jordas Verdict Trials.
    • Upon logging into Warframe, you will receive an Inbox message thanking you for your dedication to the Trials over the years and a new Invati Sekhara (if you have completed at least 1 Trial). All your items used to craft Trial keys over the years have also been refunded back to you. 

Thanks for killing 80% of my friends list built over the last 3 years, and many of whom raided with me.

à l’instant, puciate a dit :

OK I love new changes, but why on earth when I merge arcanes, I cannot later on break them apart?? What if I make a mistake and merge something accidentally???

I Just did that and now i have a lvl 3 virtuos strike and another lvl 2 cant fuse them in any way. just wasted 3 arcanes on nothing. De fix pls !

3 minutes ago, CaligulaYzark said:

We need an distill arcane button !!! i just fu**ed up and waste a lvl 3 virtuos strike !!! cant go back and i did a mistake cuz this systems is really messy ! DE pls ;_;

Clarification (since I'm not able to log on): are arcanes permanently stuck on the frame, zaw, or whatever that you assign them to? 

I know you can't break apart upgraded arcanes now (a dumb idea and I hate it), but are they also a permanent addition, like a lens?

26 minutes ago, Stoner said:

Can't believe it. I've had my best moments in raids with friends throughout my whole warframe playtime and they are now being removed for very weird reasons. RIP

And arcanes... I feel betrayed by you DE. Raiding wasn't always a walk in the park, there was times where runs could last up to 30-40 minutes and we were rewarded a less desirable arcane. It took a while to build up the collection. Putting these arcanes in an activity where coordination and teamwork isn't necessary, where people can just team up with a random squads and succeed, where you can get 6 to 12 in a single night cycle...This is a total disrespect for everyone who worked their butts off for these things. 

Oh and what do we get in return? A simple badge?? This is absurd. No way to differentiate the raiders that ran over hundreds/thousands of times to those who only did it once. Really hoping the next raids are high on the list of things to do. 

lHxpaUx.png

THIS, is what we get? Seriously?? ...

Well, if it's any consolation, the badge does have some nice energy effects ;-;

22 minutes ago, A7xConnor said:

Can something be implemented to prevent rewards to leechers in PoE bounties? it's rather annoying seeing people 1000 metres from the mission objectives because they are fishing or mining while everyone else does the bounties and gets them rewards they didn't contribute for at all. 

Can we get something like this for all missions? AFK timer for people who just log in to suvivals/defense/interception/excavations/bounties (etc) and just afk for the rewards. The game's not hard, just grindy. If youre gonna play, play. If youre gonna just be there for free loot and easy carries, why play at all?

3 minutes ago, Underdrill said:

I'm very aware of how DE works actually (And I took a break for 3 years so I haven't been around for all of the game's time). Yep, temporary could mean years, but as long as they bring them back in a better state, with better rewards and a greater challenge, I don't mind how long they take. The game already has thousands of hours of things to do, so I don't see how removing one mode will break the game.

*cough* Dark Sector rework *cough*

gg wp Mr. Ghoul (get it, drill ghoul enemy? :D). If only their 3 wasted years of a pathetic DS rework wasn't terrible I'd have faith. Running from point A to B to C....to Z is a weak way to reintroduce content that actually was somewhat considered endgame. You see the progress and ideas behind this 3 year project and the same bug-infested PoE setup that took a year or so as well and tell me: do you truly think trials will come back better or worse?

I can already tell you they won't be touched ever again by DE. The correct answer is worse.

Should have made the arcanes to be able to fuse them no matter which rank they are , ccuz I had 7 Magus Vigor (3 left for rank 4) now im left with 2 Magus Vigor that are Rank 2 , and one that is rank 1 . Fix this please. Players need to be able to fuse and de-fuse their arcanes .

Archived