Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

Love the updates to the Arcane system, feels like a long time coming. 

That said still disappointed not to see a Titania fix for being targeted by the plains AA (and by eventual proxy Venus) Anti Archwing weapons. Weapons that hit with somewhere between 90-100% accuracy and where designed to knock you out of AW. AW with more shields than Titania has shields/health combined....

A question about the phage: if multishot on beam weapons does not affect status chance, is the phage being penalized when firing with beams non-converged?

Seems wrong for a weapon that uses shotgun mechanics, not to use shotgun mechanics o.0

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Damage now ramps up over 0.6 seconds and after moving off target there is a delay of 0.8 seconds before it starts to decay over 2 seconds.

YES

YOU GUYS DO LISTEN

PER TARGET NERF "FIX" IS FIXED

18 minutes ago, Yggdrazzil said:

There already is an AFK timer. I think it's after a minute of inactivity you stop gaining affinity, you don't vacuum loot anymore and if you are AFK long enough you get an "ineligible due to inactivity" message instead of a reward.

I think im more asking for a complete kick from a mission. Other day had some azz an interception sortie and just afkd at the beginning the whole time. dont really care that they arent getting affinity, but why should they get their rewards because the 3 other guys there did all the work.

1 hour ago, ZAXNIGHTMARE said:

was fun to do LoR and JV, too bad to see a good fellow to leave, but by the other hand some arrogant tenno will have no reason to say "i'm better than you because i do LoR daily and bla bla bla"

now i wonder how the arcane market will be affected

Well Arcanes now drop from Eidolons so it's no longer limited to one per day, so arcane market should be decreasing in value.

And we still can't use skins on zaws... What is wrong with it? Am I wrong on asking for it? Is it a wrong thing to do? An insane quantity of players bought phorphyx polearm skin to use on zaws just to discover later that we can not use skins on zaws..... WHYYYY

18 minutes ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

*cough* Dark Sector rework *cough*

gg wp Mr. Ghoul (get it, drill ghoul enemy? :D). If only their 3 wasted years of a pathetic DS rework wasn't terrible I'd have faith. Running from point A to B to C....to Z is a weak way to reintroduce content that actually was somewhat considered endgame. You see the progress and ideas behind this 3 year project and the same bug-infested PoE setup that took a year or so as well and tell me: do you truly think trials will come back better or worse?

I can already tell you they won't be touched ever again by DE. The correct answer is worse.

It's super early and I'm sure it will be entirely different by release but this looks like the first hint of end game since Spectres of the Rail. This looks like more or less a Warframe equivalent to Diablo's rift system. I'm the worlds biggest Diablo hater but D3 has an amazing end game with their rift system. I'd be ecstatic if Warframe took a page from that book on this. This is definitely has more end game potential than the broken PvP nodes that did nothing other than piss off most of the community. You couldn't play the actual mission while the PvP node was up and the controlling clan could tax your mission earnings out the ass. That's not end game, that's inconvenient. Endless rift scaling against increasingly difficult enemies with alternating factions sounds a lot more end game than that crap.

1 minute ago, -Insan1ty- said:

And we still can't use skins on zaws... What is wrong with it? Am I wrong on asking for it? Is it a wrong thing to do? An insane quantity of players bought phorphyx polearm skin to use on zaws just to discover later that we can not use skins on zaws..... WHYYYY

The features and stats of the zaws are embedded in, or inextricably tied to, the actual model used for the weapons. Changing the skin would screw up, or possibly even just remove, all of the weapon's stats.

1 minute ago, ShadowSaber69 said:

why are the highest arcanes trade tax 1 million credits there is literally no point in trying to trade them...not everyone has 100+ million credits...

Its like primed mods, so new players can come in drop plat and buy rare arcane sets instantly

21 minutes ago, Dygor said:

No endless Kuva? =/

If i remember correctly, they said they'll make a Dev workshop post about it first.

Also, Thanks for the great update DE. Time to play around the new sound pack. :)

Archived