Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

The Multishot chance should now apply more consistently with Beam weapons.

36 minutes ago, paixdamien said:

Whoah what does this mean? What I know about MS for beams is it doesnt increase the # of beams nor status chance, that it is just another damage multiplier. What am i missing here?

im wondering on this as well, not sure if im seeing things but are we seeing less damage ticks a second or what is this fix for, anyone able to explain or expand on this one.

Hmm also parsing back over that patch log, I am also disappointed to see that the Kuva for the Kuva Fortress that was conspicuously absent. 

Even tho on the last dev stream it was stated that it was something that they intended to add and was supposedly ready to go but had been innocently lost in the chaos of (I'm assuming) PoE development. 

The rifle skin doesn't add any special effect or sound. Feels lazy as F***. If it's gonna be like that, at least let me cover the sheer uglyness of many other weapons that so badly need a skin. And, on top of all, the reload animation is still messed up even with the boltor.

As a long-term amprex main, I'm pretty happy about these changes. The last change (the change from per-trigger-pull to per-target heatup) nerfed the Amprex a bit but mostly just made it slower and less fun, while really hurting the weaker beam weapons. These changes are much better. Weaker beam weapons are no longer being nerfed, and the Amprex is back the way it was after the initial beam buff in terms of TTK. Instead you hit the Amprex with a surgical nerf that makes Sinister Reach no longer a required mod and means that I have to actually play the game while using my Amprex.

I'm taking Sinister Reach off my Amprex, getting more damage, and having more fun in the process. Good job DE. Plus, now I can use my other beam weapons again.

Just now, Ham_Grenabe said:

The features and stats of the zaws are embedded in, or inextricably tied to, the actual model used for the weapons. Changing the skin would screw up, or possibly even just remove, all of the weapon's stats.

That makes 0 sence pal...I totally believe that they are more then able and capable to make this change...

I will still hope for one day where we can use skins on zaws...

2 minutes ago, -Insan1ty- said:

That makes 0 sence pal...I totally believe that they are more then able and capable to make this change...

I didn't just make that up off the top of my head. That's the reason DE gave for the continued inability for the Zaws to take custom skins.

Edit: here's the post -- 

Could you fix Titania's Razorwing form being flagged as an Archwing on the Plains Of Eidolon?  The moment she gets near a Grineer base with that ability active she's immediately 1-shot by anti-air turrets with no way of avoiding or surviving them.

Also, I guess we should take it that, since last year we were told Zephyr Deluxe was coming after Mag Deluxe, and we have since then seen Ash Deluxe, Nekros Deluxe, Octavia Deluxe and I think at least one other, that Zephyr Deluxe has been cancelled?  If not, why is it a year late and why are we getting deluxe skins for brand new frames like Octavia prioritised over frames that are 4 years old?

51 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

3_Years_of_Improvement.png

These are my first 5 and recent 5 Law of Retribution runs. It is sad to see them go, and you should never stop improving. I respect Conclave, and I hope DE does not go after that next. I just wish we could improve this game without the consequence of ruining it for thriving communities. Rest in peace The Warframe Raid School Bus, Trial-centered clans, and those who have little incentive to continue playing this game that becomes easier with every update.

P.S. Why in God's name would you nerf Cycron...

It's funny because ever since Trials were introduced, these forums have been alight with requests to fix bugs, adjust drop tables, increase/decrease difficulty, and even remove Trials altogether like they did and now that DE finally did pull the plug on this dying feature, there's "little incentive to continue playing this game that becomes easier with every update."

So you must consider glitches and obnoxious drop tables genuinely difficult in Warframe, but oh, wait just a minute! I nearly forgot that 99% of your posts on here are nonsensical criticisms of DE in the hopes that the circle-jerk bashers come through to shower you with your precious upvotes!

If your community or any other community for that matter ceases to exist because Warframe does not currently have Trials anymore, the fault lies with the community and not the game, especially since they were pulled so something better could be added later. Find something else to do if you're so worried.

1 minute ago, -Insan1ty- said:

That was virtually a direct quote from the devs so, believe what you like but it won't help you.

Just now, -Insan1ty- said:

That's literally been confirmed by (I believe) Rebecca. The stats of Zaw weapons and their Exodia effects are directly tied to the weapon's mesh.

36 minutes ago, Exsys101 said:

Can we get a downgrade arcane option? I now have an uncompleted set of Arcane Guardian thanks to this patch and me clicking somewhere else while upgrading.

same!!! thanks to me clicking somewhere while trying to upgrade to rank 3 my virtuos strike, too e_e now I have TWO virtuos strike rank 2 instead one VS rank 3 ò.ó

1 hour ago, A7xConnor said:

Can something be implemented to prevent rewards to leechers in PoE bounties? it's rather annoying seeing people 1000 metres from the mission objectives because they are fishing or mining while everyone else does the bounties and gets them rewards they didn't contribute for at all. 

+1 to you Sir for suggesting this very necessary feature. THIS right here needs to happen now please DE!

Thank you DE, for the arcane overhaul and other nice changes.

I am missing one thing though.
Why have the drukk instruments been removed for octavia, and will they return?

There's just too many darude sandstorms out there.

Love the arcane changes

BUT

One quick QoL thing, whenever a frame switches appearance to a slot that has an Arcane helmet, the second normal Arcane slot is always uninstalled. It would be better to just lock the slot (so it won't be used) but keep the arcane still installed.

Archived