Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Sourced: Octavia Augments

[DE]Danielle

As a big fan of the Ratchet and Clank games, I am all here for an Augment that changes her Metronome so that enemies within its range, start dancing which leaves them crowd controlled (For easy implementation, just use the flailing animation from the Heat Damage Proc although some custom animations would be groovy too).

Honestly its mostly just for humour, there's no real need for more CC in Octavia's kit since she has her first two abilities and a stealth ability, but this idea tickles something in me. 

Staggering Beat, Mallet Aug: Mallet gets a damaging wave that orbits around it, dealing a small % of the absorbed damage and staggering enemies. (Kind like the damage wave during the Suda-Hunhow boss battle)

Roller Derby, Resonator Augment: Shooting the roller while it carries Mallet makes the damage the same kind of your weapon, 10% base status (depends on number of beats)

Revebrate, Metronome Augment: Doing the actions nearby allies will give them half of the buff progress, same works for Octavia

Low Note, Amp Augment: Amp now follows Octavia/Can be picked by roller, but decreases in range and power over time.

Casting Amp while a Mallet is active costs double energy but refreshes the duration of the existing Mallet.

I think all Octavia mains have felt the pain of having to throw a new mallet and none of the mobs seeing/noticing it for too long a time.

Amp Augment: Overdrive

Amp increases Octavia's music levels above the pain threshold, if a Mallet is present in Amp's area of effect. Enemies approaching this area now become temporarily stunned for 3s/4s/5s/6s and take 20%/35%/50%/65% increased damage for the stun duration. This effect can only occur for each enemy once.

I can't remember which ability it is, but the one that produces the music (Amp? I haven't played my Octavia in a while) should make enemies in a certain radius (affected by mod fusion) stop whatever they're doing and begin dancing, the duration of which is also affected by mod fusion. This will result in the enemies being open up to stealth kills, since they're distracted by the music. Maybe it can be called Dance Party or something??

Accelerando

While AMP and Metronome are active, any kills preformed by team members or Octavia applies a 1%/2%/3%/5% attack speed buff to everyone, stacking up to 5 times, lasting 5/10/15/20 seconds.

Coda

Casting Mallet while an active Mallet is already out will cause the Mallet to explode and deal 50%/75%/100%/150% total stored damage to all enemies within range.

Lento

Mallet will apply 50% slow to all enemies within range.

Virtuoso

Octavia gains 5% damage and 5% Damage Reduction for every one of her abilities that are active.

Edited by Malaphesto

mobile amplifier

now amp will move with octavia as metronome, reduces its maximum radius, and increases the amount of "noise" needed to get the maximum buff

drop and beat
Metronome increases the rate of critical hit and states according to the improvements of octavia (power of critical ability increases) (duration increases states)

roller barrier
roller and mallet attract enemy shots, prioritize the allies that bleed to be able to relive them without problems

Resonator Augment: Rolling Bull

Foes in the Resonator aura no longer get charmed but now attack anything and everything in their sights.

Idea for this is to make Resonator work more along with Mallet as Resonator as it currently stands works out of Sync to Mallet as Mallet needs to be attacked but Resonator stops things attacking.
This would be a nice way to soft CC mobs but still allowing mallet to keep its damage ramped up.

As a aviad Octaiva player i just want to have full use of my 2 power :(

Mallet Augment

Sacrificing Mallet

While mallet is active, Octavia is able to shoot/damage the mallet in order to damage enemies within its radius. 50% of weapon damage dealt to the mallet becomes the damage the mallet will deal to enemies.

(Example: Shoot mallet with a Lato, which deals 100 damage, once. Your mallet will begin dealing 50 damage to nearby enemies.)

Also Octavia is able to refresh mallet in order to not loose its current damage. When refreshed, mallet will deal 25% of its totaled damage stored up at the time of being refreshed,  in a 10 meter radius.

Resonator Augment.

The best name for this I could come up with is something around.. Killroller Resonator.... Steamroller.... Roller Resonator... I don't know....

BUT! for the resonator augment... Octavia has the ability to Ride on, enlarge or ride in, Or turn into the resonator to travel faster. Drains 5 energy per meter (since she kinda regenerates energy from casting abilities... then there's zenurik -- seems more than fair.). While in this state, Octavia on/in/whatever resonator travels 50% faster and scales off of power strength. Jumping emits a shockwave (15m) that is based off of power range. Sliding emits a blast of sonic energy around Octavia, propelling her forward (10-15m), and damaging enemies infront and beside her (3-5m).

Diva stage :suda::perrin:

pIiNm8y.png

Dance emote will change metronome into channeled ability with +50% efficiency (stack with warframe efficieny), each beat finish adds 2 second to active for own ability (not team), 

Conditions: 

-delaying emote will turn off all ability, and returning energy spent by 50% individually for respected skill 

-cap ability duration is 60

-if ran out of energy, only metronome deactivates, all other active skill will ran out of time/ if not interfere by stopping emote

pros: emplaced playstyle and go full support for defense mission or interception

cons: easy target for enemy

now you can dance without worrying to refresh your skill, make the stage YOURS diva

and make dance actually useful

hatsune_miku_concert_xiahpop_by_tjbladex

btw I use this : http://goaggro.com/projects/warframe_mods/modCard2.html 

credits to : @Zerrien

Edited by Schielle

Sympathy Beat

Resonator will detect the nearest ally upon ally reaching ~20/35/40/55/70 hp and grant them 2/4/6/8/8 seconds of invulnerability, sacrificing Resonator in the progress and Mallet if on Resonator. If multiple allies reach the required amount of health in Resonator's range, Resonator will pulse once healing between all allies in Resonator's range for 5/10/15/20/25 hp, damaging itself 50/40/30/20/15%.

Probably make the numbers a bit higher/lower? But that's the jist of it...

My Idea is a Augment for Octavia's Amp

I think Cadence could be a fitting name for it.

More or less, what it would do upon cast is instead of putting down the area of effect that extends the range like it currently does and give the damage buff. Instead it would immediately end all of her abilities, and in doing so slow all enemies within range of a active Mallet. Buff all allies within range of her Metronome with all of the buffs she has on herself from it as well as the damage buff based on the sound in the area at the time of casting. But also put all of her other abilities on a cool down for a short period of time.

I could see something similar to that offering her more mobility with her entire kit given the fact she currently cannot move Amp without recasting it, which at least for me can interrupt some of the flow of movement she otherwise seems made for.

Fortissimo (Metronome augment)

Buff strength is doubled with every other metronome buff active.
Examples
- if Forte and Nocturne are active, the buff effect will be 2x
- if Forte, Nocturne, and Vivace are active, the buff effect will be 4x

I just wanted to make Forte useful :/

I don't have a suggestion for an augment, but rather a suggestion for the Mandachord: could we please have an expansion of the available notes? It seems funny to me that her name is Octavia and yet we don't even have a full octave of notes for her bass or melody ;) as an added bonus, it would be awesome if there was an additional option to make each note either sharp or flat as well, or to shift the octave of each note up and down. I want to get even more creative with her music!!