Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher shows "Download Data Was Corrupted" after Update 22.14.0

Hellfire_Maximus

I started the download after 12:24 AM IST after Update 22.14.0 was launched and after downloading 7.4 MB the launcher kept going back to 9 MB multiple times eventually failing and promting  that "Download Data Was Corrupted" restarted pc and tried again but same thing happens over and over.

roDpBeK.png

anyone else having this?

Edited by -Bv-HellfireMaximus
image didnt show

same. tried to verify cache but launcher kept trying to download the update.

tried disabling bulk/aggressive downloads, no dice

disabled antivirus, same

running a vpn, same

dunno what to do now. the only thing i havent tried is deleting cache and redownloading but that is a pain in the ass (and expensive) since i'm using a phone connection atm.

Edited by Prime_Prime

Digging deep into the Launcher.txt file and this is what I found:

LzmaDec_DecodeToBuf failed for /Warframe.x64.exe.8FAAEF01EC4180A6DF069B5329D4B349.lzma (0x00000001)

This indicates that the launcher failed to decode this file, which is for the 64-bit part of the game.

It should be note that running the launcher in 32-bit mode would not download files required for the 64-bit part of the game, and as such switching back to 64-bit mode will cause the launcher to download those files.

Edited by Yuuyatails

5 minutes ago, Yuuyatails said:

running the launcher in 32-bit mode would not download files required for the 64-bit part of the game, and as such switching back to 64-bit mode will cause the launcher to download those files.

yea i tried that just now. kept repeating the error on the 64-bit mode.i guess ill just wait and have faith they will fix this next morning.

27 minutes ago, Yuuyatails said:

Digging deep into the Launcher.txt file and this is what I found:

LzmaDec_DecodeToBuf failed for /Warframe.x64.exe.8FAAEF01EC4180A6DF069B5329D4B349.lzma (0x00000001)

This indicates that the launcher failed to decode this file, which is for the 64-bit part of the game.

It should be note that running the launcher in 32-bit mode would not download files required for the 64-bit part of the game, and as such switching back to 64-bit mode will cause the launcher to download those files.

Thanks. That works as a temporary workaround \o/

EDIT: Nevermind, now i'm getting a launcher crash for some reason ughhhhh

Edited by Prime_Prime

finally able to launch my warframe using this solution. 

To resolve this issue, open your warframe directory, right-click on "properties", then check the "Run as Administrator" checkbox at the bottom (do this for Warframe.exe & the 64-bit version, as well as the Launcher located in the Tools folder of the game directory) & click OK. Run your launcher and it will work fine

hope this is able to resolve the current issue :)

• 3 months later...
On 2018-03-02 at 2:22 AM, -Bv-HellfireMaximus said:

I started the download after 12:24 AM IST after Update 22.14.0 was launched and after downloading 7.4 MB the launcher kept going back to 9 MB multiple times eventually failing and promting  that "Download Data Was Corrupted" restarted pc and tried again but same thing happens over and over.

roDpBeK.png

anyone else having this?

first this also happend to me, but know it appears :

Update failed!

Could not run the Warframe executable.

Can sum1 pls tell me whats goin on here ? cuz i've been 3-days not conected to my Tenno. and dats make my Tennofication doesnt feels good.

The same problem happened to me now, the update bar keeps going backward after bypassing 85%, I can't Afford to redownload all that Sh*t again, its just too much for me, what should I do now? Heeeeellllllllppppp, is there any support team for this game? Angry Face on Facebook

Edited by Smaksost

35 minutes ago, Smaksost said:

The same problem happened to me now, the update bar keeps going backward after bypassing 85%, I can't Afford to redownload all that Sh*t again, its just too much for me, what should I do now? Heeeeellllllllppppp, is there any support team for this game? Angry Face on Facebook

After a lot of tries, the problem was solved now, at least for me. Thanks                 Grinning Face With Sweat

Edited by Smaksost

• 3 weeks later...

It's the day of Tennocon and I went to load into it after watching Tennolive, only to be hit with this same message. 
I've downloaded it twice today. Once through steam, the other directly from the website and i'm still getting the same error.

The progress bar goes along normally when patching, then suddenly goes back about 20% and continues on. This happens a few times through the process then just spits this error out at the end. 😕 

Please help