Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher shows "Download Data Was Corrupted" after Update 22.14.0

Hellfire_Maximus

Had to uninstall cuz game wasnt updating, uninstalled both steam and nonsteam version. Tried installing today and it wont,"downloaded data corrupted" 😞 I can no longer play, please help. Tried disabling 64bit and verified cache but nothing.

Warframe updating gets to 99/100% then dropped to 50% then back to 99/100% then dropped back down to 70% then back to 99/100% then dropped back down to 75% then back to 99/100% then dropped back down 80% and back to 99/100%. Then the update failed message.

I tried various things. Running the Launcher.exe directly as admin. There is no way to run the Steam shortcut as an admin. I flushed dns (ipconfig /flushdns). None of these worked.

Then I connected my VPN to another country. It updated successfully and it verified cache. It checked for new content (updated) ~2.28GB.

Steam kept dropping out and reconnecting with VPN on. The download also stopped at that time but it reconnected and continued downloading.

I can report that it successfully downloaded the patch using the VPN. It also optimised files. I think it was around ~1800MB and once it completed I could login and play!!
I got my Ash Prime!! Yas!

Edited by eternal_torment

It's the day of Tennocon and I went to load into it after watching Tennolive, only to be hit with this same message. 
I've downloaded it twice today. Once through steam, the other directly from the website and i'm still getting the same error.

The progress bar goes along normally when patching, then suddenly goes back about 20% and continues on. This happens a few times through the process then just spits this error out at the end. 😕 

Please help

It's the day of Tennocon and I went to load into it after watching Tennolive, only to be hit with this same message. 
I've downloaded it twice today. Once through steam, the other directly from the website and i'm still getting the same error.

The progress bar goes along normally when patching, then suddenly goes back about 20% and continues on. This happens a few times through the process then just spits this error out at the end. 😕 

Please help

UPDATE!

I went into the options of the Launcher before it crashes and turned off ALL SETTINGS. 
I let the verify process run, which took a few cycles without me having to restart it. 
The game patched and I was able to enter. 
I then went back into the launcher and turned on each option one at a time, verified it, and let it run.

Success!

9 hours ago, Ralthan said:

Please help

UPDATE!

I went into the options of the Launcher before it crashes and turned off ALL SETTINGS. 
I let the verify process run, which took a few cycles without me having to restart it. 
The game patched and I was able to enter. 
I then went back into the launcher and turned on each option one at a time, verified it, and let it run.

Success!

I've been having this issue with updates failing. It still isn't a foolproof system. I'm not sure what is causing this download issue, but there seems to be no one correct way to fix this. I have tried everything from above, and still having no luck.

Update:
I've tried another VPN and managed to get it to work, connecting out of Canada. Not sure about other locations, but this was the fix that got things functioning for me.

Edited by Lord_Jaxom3

Just came back to the game after a break and having the same issue.

I unclicked all boxes in the launcher as described by another user, no luck, so I changed the language until one didn't keep rolling back the update bar. Asked me to agree to ToS after this (was a fresh install on this PC). It's updating now without errors, and took ages to verify, seems to have worked. 

Edit: (Switched back to x64, etc and it updated again, still worked though).

Edited by Aesseir
Adding extra info

Hi guys.

I can't send a support ticket...for some reason.

I'm a founding member (spent a great deal of money) and unfortunately, haven't received a great deal of assistance/support thus far (5 years +), sorry, just some feedback for you. 

I thought I'd 'try' and jump back in but and am hit with great disappointment again lol, as I'm having this "Update Failed!" error also. 

- Its a fresh install

- All running as Admin

- Gone through all Troubleshooting on every DE support forum

- No IPv6

- No AV, Fire Wall, Defender

- Tried Optimise, Verify (through launcher as advised by DE)

- And every other fix, change, alteration, attempt you could find in about 12 hours haha. 

Unfortunately, no dice....very frustrating. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm having the same problem. I've tried turning off all the settings and even switching the languages as other people have suggested but nothing is working for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from steam and the warframe website but it comes up with the same message, that my 'download data was corrupted'

Please someone help me I don't know what to do anymore

10 hours ago, DwarvenRainbow1 said:

What language? I have tried that but it hasn't worked.

For me, it was the third from the bottom that fixed it, I tried all the other fixes as well and ended up just switching through the languages until one updated and then switched back to English, now working fine.

2 minutes ago, Raxxum said:

For me, it was the third from the bottom that fixed it, I tried all the other fixes as well and ended up just switching through the languages until one updated and then switched back to English, now working fine.

I can confirm this. I've been having the same corrupted download error and I just happened to choose the third language from the bottom. It immediately gave me a new agreement to confirm and then started downloading.