Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher shows "Download Data Was Corrupted" after Update 22.14.0

Hellfire_Maximus

So what I think is happening is that there appears to be some kind of bug with the new launcher. When you switch to Chinese as I did it tries to update using the old launcher that still works.

Just had the same exact issue on another PC and this trick fixed it.

as of yet, after deleting the launcher information (no success), messing with the launcher settings (no success) and reinstalling (no success), changing the language (third from the bottom, letting it download a patch and then switching back to english) seems to have worked....as of yet.

will edit this post as things progress

(edit) it works alright, it's now downloading the update with the proper download size

Edited by mayma1
update

I am getting this same issue. Just like Ralthan, I wanted to update after Tennolive and am suck with this bug. Multiple uninstalls and reinstalls, basic no-help information from DE support team.

Hi everyone, chiming in here, too.

At first I thought it was just the fact that I copied the game files over from another computer, on to my own since I just recently put it together.
Double checked app manifests and the like.
Tried multiple options as suggested, turning all settings off and then back on.

The fix does seem to be the language change.
Although as it turns out, I was missing .Net framework 3.5, and direct X, which I was prompted with upon the language change.
The third from the bottom worked, even though I tried Japanese and Traditional Chinese.

Here's to hoping anyone else with issues gets theirs fixed, too!

On 2018-07-08 at 11:52 PM, eternal_torment said:

Warframe updating gets to 99/100% then dropped to 50% then back to 99/100% then dropped back down to 70% then back to 99/100% then dropped back down to 75% then back to 99/100% then dropped back down 80% and back to 99/100%. Then the update failed message.

I tried various things. Running the Launcher.exe directly as admin. There is no way to run the Steam shortcut as an admin. I flushed dns (ipconfig /flushdns). None of these worked.

Then I connected my VPN to another country. It updated successfully and it verified cache. It checked for new content (updated) ~2.28GB.

Steam kept dropping out and reconnecting with VPN on. The download also stopped at that time but it reconnected and continued downloading.

I can report that it successfully downloaded the patch using the VPN. It also optimised files. I think it was around ~1800MB and once it completed I could login and play!!
I got my Ash Prime!! Yas!

THANK YOU THIS WORKED

On 2018-07-10 at 12:00 PM, Raxxum said:

For me, it was the third from the bottom that fixed it, I tried all the other fixes as well and ended up just switching through the languages until one updated and then switched back to English, now working fine.

Dude I love you, had this issue for a week now 3rd from the bottom fixed it

Hi, Im from Australia.

A lot of people are having the same problem. Me included. Although my friend has been able to access the game with no problems, having installed yesterday or Friday night. I've been playing the game off and on for 3 years never have I ever had this problem. Changing the language has worked so far but I'll keep everyone posted

I had this issue too. I was told that if you changed the language at the top right of the launcher to espanol then back to english ,or the language you use, then it will fix. Worked for me, hopefully works for you too.

Weird fix but grateful.

Edited by Cryocriptic

I still cannot get this to work even when selecting a different language. It starts to download and goes to the error, just in whatever language I pick...

EDIT: I used the individual file downloads this time instead of the standalone and it gave me an instant error, then went to T&C etc, and is currently downloading well.

EDIT: Failed again. No idea what to do now.

Got it working using steam download + this - 

Edited by GalFieri

• 2 weeks later...