Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon and other Bugs Still Here! (Is DE listening?!)

ShinTechG

Ok so with the recent update (Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0 )  I would think that the Eidolon bugs and others that everyone has been  complaining about would be fixed. 

Here we are several Hotfixes later that claim in the notes they are fixed but still not fixed.

• After killing the first Eidolon (Teralyst), the UI to insert the shards to summon the Gantulyst is still sometimes not appearing with the option to insert a shard
  • The Eidolons are still randomly teleporting under the map and reappearing somewhere else with full shields even after they have been damaged by players
  • The Eidolon is sometimes killed(not captured) even if  all required lures are charged and full and near him.
  • Ability glitch where players cannot use transference, or switch out weapons in Eidolon matches (sometimes in other missions too). when the issue happens, the bottom right on the UI just says "Ability in Use"

We are being presented with all these new skins and fashion frame features but I am starting to feel like the priorities at here are just wrong. Please can these issues be addressed DE!?  @[DE]Rebecca  @[DE]Megan

If i miss any listed, someone please feel free to mention.

Edited by ShinTechG
Tagged DE staff

2 hours ago, CaBa1 said:

I see all these bugs daily and more often than not multiple times a day. I've seen the contained eidolon move around multiple times in a single run.

Oh n void strike not working from time to time. IE: absent throughput a run.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb ShinTechG:

After killing the first Eidolon (Teralyst), the UI to insert the shards to summon the Gantulyst is still sometimes not appearing with the option to insert a shard

This usually just rarely happened to me. But since Update 22.14.00 it happend to me every single time I tried. 

bump because this bug S#&$ game is becoming increasingly unplayable patch by patch again... only fixing positive things that no one ever complained about but never a game breaking bug... so great like they don't even bothered by the fact that this crap is on a timer

Same thing just happened to my group I could not switch to operator it kept saying ability in use and I could see my operator running on the spot when I was in frame mode, So I thought maybe if I die it will fix but no I could not take damage yet I could deal it. We finally captured the Gantulyst using plenty of lures but it came up saying mission failed. 3rd time in 2 days this has happened and its put me of doing Eidolon hunts now.

7 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

That update was literally released yesterday, claiming that DE isn't listening to u when the bugs literally just appeared yesterday is a bit much don't ya think

Do you just want to comment or something?? Did you read the whole post? Are you new to this game?

These issues have been there for several patches and weeks now

Edited by ShinTechG

7 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

That update was literally released yesterday, claiming that DE isn't listening to u when the bugs literally just appeared yesterday is a bit much don't ya think

They have persisted since the start of the three eidolon captures. Some from beyond that time.

And.... Bounties are still bugged

34 minutes ago, CaBa1 said:

They have persisted since the start of the three eidolon captures. Some from beyond that time.

And.... Bounties are still bugged

40 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

Do you just want to comment or something?? Did you read the whole post? Are you new to this game?

These issues have been there for several patches and weeks now

Nope I read everything, just my dyslexia kicking in again, besides my point still stands, most of that updates are still recent, and bugs and changes are added in every patch, sure some don't get added, but that still doesn't mean they aren't listening

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:21 PM, ShinTechG said:

Ok so with the recent update (Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0 )  I would think that the Eidolon bugs and others that everyone has been  complaining about would be fixed. 

Here we are several Hotfixes later that claim in the notes they are fixed but still not fixed.

• After killing the first Eidolon (Teralyst), the UI to insert the shards to summon the Gantulyst is still sometimes not appearing with the option to insert a shard
  • The Eidolons are still randomly teleporting under the map and reappearing somewhere else with full shields even after they have been damaged by players
  • The Eidolon is sometimes killed(not captured) even if  all required lures are charged and full and near him.
  • Ability glitch where players cannot use transference, or switch out weapons in Eidolon matches (sometimes in other missions too). when the issue happens, the bottom right on the UI just says "Ability in Use"

We are being presented with all these new skins and fashion frame features but I am starting to feel like the priorities at here are just wrong. Please can these issues be addressed DE!?  @[DE]Rebecca  @[DE]Megan

If i miss any listed, someone please feel free to mention.

I do believe that the problem here is not that DE is not listening it is that they are trying to fix the issue but it may be part of A; a much larger bug or issue or B; they try to fix it and do believe its is fixed (most bugs are reproducible in different ways but have one main cause) but it turns out that they only fixed one of the things that is causing and/or can cause that bug

also DE is still putting out cosmetics and other things because of several reasons some of which being that they cannot have too much on their staff work on one thing because they would end up creating more bugs and spaghetti code which would really only make the problems worse while creating new bugs and also while that whole mess is going on there is still the rest of the community to deal with who expect new content on an at least somewhat regular basis and also would be expecting all the bugs to be fixed which would cause the game to rather quickly stagnate and die.

and I'm not saying that DE have a perfectly streamlined development process I'm just saying that right now they are doing the best that they can to bring us regular fixes and content.

Edited by tekker2234

3 hours ago, Hyro1 said:

Nope I read everything, just my dyslexia kicking in again, besides my point still stands, most of that updates are still recent, and bugs and changes are added in every patch, sure some don't get added, but that still doesn't mean they aren't listening

Got ya. But also, note that I never said they arent listening, I asked. 

Just now, ShinTechG said:

Yes. What about it? There is a question mark. It's a question.

To ask such a question one would think that u don't think that DE is listening to the feedback, otherwise there would be no need to ask it.

My personal favourite is when you are Volt and you accidentally pick up your shield when reloading.. When you put the shield down. Kiss your primary goodbye. You won't get it for the rest of the Eidolon match. Jumping in the black hole water or dying doesn't resolve the issue.

My personal favorite is when the trinity cant cast abilities and has to revive in order to fix it which results the bless being removed and the lures/team dying..

Or when through the entire boss no Vomvalysts spawn and the team has to wait for the boss to use Summoning Scream just so they can charge the lures.

Or when the gear archwing deployment is misplaced because of Sentinels or lures and you either have to waste time searching for it or to deploy another that also has the same chance of disappearing wherever it goes.

Edited by Tiborcaptain

Well thats now 5 times in 2 days I have had the Eidolon hunts bug out on me and completely waste my time this has really become a serious issue as it happens about 80% of the time I try to to a hunt run. Im not doing anymore until this gets fixed. C'mon DE please get this fixed. Spend all that time waiting on Night then bug not to mention all the plat I have spent on forma packs building weapons just to take down these buggy messes.

Edited by TheScottishGuy