The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now: Guardian > Grace

ThorienKELL

Curiously how once neglected guardian has now taken over as my default defensive arcane instead of grace: +600 armor on low armored squishy frame is easily activated 66% damage reduction: even on medium armored warframes this is tempting choice - guardian activates more easily and achieves full effect instantly.

Grace has now been reduced to specific tasks - warframes with lot of HP like inaros or frames with very high damage reduction powers like gara, mesa or zephyr. Valid choice still but curiously how it's neglected little brother suddenly took over. 

Umh, yes. My ally is the void, and a powerful ally it is. Arcanes use it, makes it grow. Void childs are we, not this crude warframes. You must feel the void around you, here, between you, me, oberon, atlas, everywhere, yes. Even between Lua and the Liset.

22 minutes ago, Dark_Roxas said:

Great isn't it. Put in nearly every frame my energize and guardian sets

Same here - this setup is in nearly 80% of my warframes, which is crazy.

I do use occasional avenger(mesa, chroma), fury(excal), pulse(nekros), barrier (mage - more of a style choice really), trickery(ash but barely needed now) strike (nova, ember starchart trash killer builds) with ofc elevate in operator. 

I wander if DE thought this thru - guardian is cheap, available and now with arcanes dropping like crazy it may actually affect balance of whole game ... Hope they studied their statistical data well. 

6 minutes ago, CaptainZgred said:

Arcane Guardian is such a gigantic buff to warframes without armor - I can now play melee Nyx as much as I want!

Nyx has assimilate now, slow but with 20m range scoliac and with naramon fast sliding operator ...maybe not as fluent to play but quite immortal. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

4 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Nyx has assimilate now, slow but with 20m range scoliac and with naramon fast sliding operator ...maybe not as fluent to play but quite immortal. 

Why would you use 1500 plat worth of riven cheese and an operator on top of that when you can use rage, vitality and life strike instead.

Grace has always been niche since we have other ways to regen hp such as restores or mediray. Fragile frames would never use grace as they don't want to be damaged at all. But with guardian atleast they get tankier the few times the do get hit.

31 minutes ago, CaptainZgred said:

Why would you use 1500 plat worth of riven cheese and an operator on top of that when you can use rage, vitality and life strike instead.

This is entirely up to you. There is absolutely no -need- in doing anything in warframe, you can play however you like and good player can make anything work.

From personal experience - after 3,5 k hrs and doing anything that can be done in this game rivens are nice endgame toys for tenno that have pretty much everything else. And yes, 20 m range of 200+ range scoliac riven is sick, OP and really unnecessary - but some people like it that way ; )

Edited by ThorienKELL