Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.1

[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.1

We are currently working on improving the UI when Upgrading Arcanes to alleviate issues of confusion and accidental Upgrading. The intention is to have Arcanes work similar to Mods, where you see how many Arcanes it will cost you to Upgrade to the next rank. Stay tuned!

Changes:

• The Boltor Bravura Skin now has its own custom reload animation! 
  • Operators (if Transference has been used at least once) now receive Affinity for each Synovia of the Teralyst/Gantulyst/Hydrolyst destroyed. Our intentions here are to help with leveling up Operator Amps.
  • Increased the amount of Affinity you earn from killing Vomvalysts by 5x to help Operator Amp leveling. 
  • A popup warning will appear in the launcher when Cache Optimize cannot complete due to lack of disk space. 
  • Polished up some Narta shoulder animations.
  • Updated Healing Return Mod to read: "Healed by X for each status type affecting the target hit".

Fixes:

• Fixed missing reload sounds for the Boltor Bravura Skin.
  • Fixed some in-progress Trial Keys not being removed.
  • Fixed missing Druk Instruments. If you owned these before they disappeared, they will reappear in your Mandachord!
  • Fixed rotating Octavia before entering the Mandachord resulting in the Mandachord not displaying correctly and parts of the Orbiter clipping into the UI.
  • Fixed Leaderboard list UI overlapping after scrolling the Leaderboard menu, selecting a category, then returning to the Leaderboard menu.
  • Fixed incorrect UI when purchasing Hok's daily Zaw special.
  • Fixed a script error when Gifting through the Arsenal.
  • Fixed a potential script error when using the Opticor.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Gild a Zaw.
  • Fixed a script error that would cause Clients to be unable to see/use Captura settings when paused.
  • Fixed a crash when entering the Foundry.
  • Fixed a crash related to waypointing. 

Can we have our arcane distillers back? Don't like having 3 rank 1 Arcane Strikes and not be able to get them back to convert them into a single rank 3 because I wasn't paying too much attention.

tb3lEuM.png

And please make the ranked arcanes able to take only 1 spot instead of multiple spots per ranked arcane (for this instance, make the 3 Rank 3 Arcane Aegis into one spot saying '3 owned'). It's really annoying having to scroll all the way down because of how many arcanes I have, including the ranked ones.

Still can't wear the Ki'Teer Atmos Mask with Cetus helms. Rather disappointing. I'm ecstatic for the upgrades to the Arcane and Captura systems, though, and I'm appreciating the visual tweaks to Cetus! Thanks for the hard work as always, crew.

Archived