Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.1

[DE]Megan

But I wanted "Boltor Bravura Skin" to be "Not For Boltor Only Bravura Skin"  :'d

It looks so flipping cool xD

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We are currently working on improving the UI when Upgrading Arcanes to alleviate issues of confusion and accidental Upgrading.

But what happens if I already screw'd up? Is my Arcane Grace gonna stay like this until I loot/buy the ones I'm missing? *Sigh*

I know it's my fault, but...

Now that I think about it, it's gonna be hard selling medium rank Arcanes, because you cannot merge them. Why would anyone buy them? xD

4 minutes ago, bloodjinn903 said:

or remove it compliantly for how ungrateful you guys are.

Yeah, very ungrateful of me to complain about a weapon skin I can't use, that was offered to me in exchange of platinum, alongside other cosmetics I don't even want.

46 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

I can't wait to find out what this hotfix broke.

Nothing about the One Million Credit Trade Tax on Rare Arcanes.

Nothing about addressing the trend that is nerfing Beam Weapons.

they fixed the beam weapons

@DE: Hi guys, I'm digging the recent content, however, there is a slight issue since 2 patches away when the pet (sentinel in my case) disappears after dismounting archwing out in the Plains. Just letting you know.

still no fix for heavy blade tennogen skins? 

i know they where made for great swords and such but why make the purchasable for axes if there not going to fit. 

the heavy dominion blade works on  axes.

id like it to work the same way as the dominion skin76CBE9DA064B55A0AF443A20826E469D0AC591C1B71D0F3409DA8701DA9A0E655203960E1B0CCEA7

59 minutes ago, Onokosha said:

GrineerCrossbowGooGun

This forgotten weapon still needs love too. No buffs in both weapon patches :sadcry:

Would be nice to see this thing get some more range and maybe have the globs explode on impact so it can contend with otehr secondarys.

53 minutes ago, EetNotErn said:

Is the one million credit tax for trading arcanes intended? It's really ridiculous. Even primed mods have to be max ranked to reach that amount.

uh no a primed mod no matter its rank cost 1 mil to trade and its not really that ridiculous if you just mindless accumulate dups of mods like vitallity and such you can make a decent couple 100k besides that index exists if you really need money  

Also, why was bravura skin advertised as a universal rifle skin, but on release its only for the Boltor? boltor(s) is good but nobody uses that weapon.... heck I hadn't touched my primed boltor since weapon buffs. PLEASE make the skin universal at the very least, so I can slap it on my tenora. having a deluxe weapon skin for one specific weapon is so lame and such a waste of plat on the bundle. This is like making the bow dryad skin MK1-paris only, or the hammers palatine skin fragor only.

46 minutes ago, EnemyST4ND said:

Nah. That would make too much sense.

MAYBE they'll eventually realize making it boltor exclusive was a really stupid idea and patch it in a week. Depending on how proud whoever approved that is.

It's got nothing to do with someone thinking it was a good idea, they realized that scripting the animation reload replacement (while maintaining the native reload time) for all weapons types was not practical for a single skin, so they didn't. The other option was let skinned weapons retain their native reload animation and look wrong, in some cases very wrong.

So limiting was their only option, it's not what they wanted it's just the way it had to be unless some poor dev volunteers to do laborious and annoying to maintain scripting work in their freetime.

Sometimes it's just not practical to do the thing that the players want.

7 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

It's got nothing to do with someone thinking it was a good idea, they realized that scripting the animation reload replacement (while maintaining the native reload time) for all weapons types was not practical for a single skin, so they didn't. The other option was let skinned weapons retain their native reload animation and look wrong, in some cases very wrong.

So limiting was their only option, it's not what they wanted it's just the way it had to be unless some poor dev volunteers to do laborious and annoying to maintain scripting work in their freetime.

Sometimes it's just not practical to do the thing that the players want.

In that case, why on earth would they make it a BOLTOR skin instead of a TENORA skin? Keep in mind, Tenora IS indeed Octavia's signature primary. I'm pretty sure if someone has both the boltor and tenora, they're going to use tenora more.  Don't get me wrong, I love love love the damage my boltor prime spits out.... But I would MUCH rather this skin would be for the Tenora. It would make more since anyways.

why not just leave the raids as they were until there are new ones, what issue is there to leave the old content in! i never managed to get to jordas raid and i cannot understand why i cant make that experience anymore

Archived