Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.1

[DE]Megan

Panthera's Disarming Purity augment still lets secondary weapons with alt-fires pocket Loki things, and the punch through on the saw blades still neglects npc bodies. Would like to see with all the tweaks to it's firing modes some attention or even acknowledgement of these issues. Outside of that would also like to be able to use a blade and whip to grab things while blocking but I could live with non block grabbing if it meant my Panthera actually got its blades in order.

As for the spread for this update, thanks for the changes and fixes (especially the Sarpa, I wasn't gonna bring it up cause many others were doing that anyway)((and it eventually did get acknowledged)), and continued work on beam weapons and how they function, trying to sort them out weapon by weapon instead of a one size fits all sort of thing. Either way, hope to see more fixes and changes in the near future...as long as it makes sense.

4 hours ago, seprent said:

uh no a primed mod no matter its rank cost 1 mil to trade and its not really that ridiculous if you just mindless accumulate dups of mods like vitallity and such you can make a decent couple 100k besides that index exists if you really need money  

Whatever man. DE has said this wasn't intended and will fix it. So good job in defending an unintentional mistake. There's always that one guy...

6 minutes ago, EetNotErn said:

Whatever man. DE has said this wasn't intended and will fix it. So good job in defending an unintentional mistake. There's always that one guy...

-shrug- i was just correcting you mostly on the trade tax of a prime mod then shared how i normally make my credits if i really need/want them i wasn't really defending anything s'all good in my books

5 hours ago, spiritbx said:

No, they broke it again with this hotfix.  

Can't hit enemies in Nidus larva anymore with my Amprex. I could after the patch, but now they broke it again...

i meant the ramp up thing is now okay to deal with :P

7 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

It's been 3 hours, and that's already too long without raids. Bring them back now!

instead of asking for the old raids(which they will not be bringing back BTW) thick of a NEW raid, with new puzzles and mechanics that fit what warframe is now and what a veteren player is capable so it is a challenge for them, not just spam powers to cc and sit on pads to proceed

7 hours ago, WhiteSpike said:

Can we have our arcane distillers back? Don't like having 3 rank 1 Arcane Strikes and not be able to get them back to convert them into a single rank 3 because I wasn't paying too much attention.

tb3lEuM.png

And please make the ranked arcanes able to take only 1 spot instead of multiple spots per ranked arcane (for this instance, make the 3 Rank 3 Arcane Aegis into one spot saying '3 owned'). It's really annoying having to scroll all the way down because of how many arcanes I have, including the ranked ones.

YES, please i just upgraded by mistake one arcane contagion to rank 2 and one to rank 1 and now i cant have rank 3.... Really please bring back distillers... this upgrades can not be permanent, by making such an easy to make mistake. Thank you

Thank you very much for the swift hotfix.
It is breathtaking to see druk instruments back.

Guess I panicked a bit too soon.

Thank you, and much love :heart:

Can u PLEASE fix the arcane upgrade thing, it's hard to explain but I'll try. So when upgrade the arcane u need a duplicates of arcanes, when upgrade an arcane the slots will be filled, and it will be seperate from the rest of that type of arcane, BUT IF u accidentally upgrade the other one, u can't seperate it and will result in needing u to go and build new arcanes. Pls fix this (I tried my best to explain)

7 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

is it just me, the excavation indicator has changed... not giving the number of cryotic which squads use to give out as a reference on how long they will run a mission such as 2K or 4K or 1K

It's not just you. It's an intended change, as described in the patch notes. Now it shows "digs completed" rather than Cryotic. Same deal, though -- 4 digs is a full cycle. 

Archived